Ferax

New Breitling watches

Ferax

Breitling has showed in Basel some really interesting models: 

What do you think, how much time will the factories need to give us some reps? I'm especially curious about the new Colt 41mm and the Navitimer 8. How about you, are you waiting guys for some of these watches?

EBB

I have mixed emotions when they changed the hands on the superocean heritage, from one perspective, the sword like hands on the Heritage II is more in line with the vintage as shown in the beginning of this video, but I just prefer the straight narrow hands on Heritage I. Heritage Chronograph Panda or silver/white? it's nice. I haven't really looked into their other releases too much as they don't do too much for me as the SOH does. They also added the 44mm SOH non chronograph which I guess is kind of cool because before it was a big gap to choose from, either 42 or 46mm, now there's something middle of the road. Wish they kept the golden B, now it's silver....Transocean Day/Date it's ok. There was some hate for the Colt 44, personally I'm big fan of that new one, love the simplicity and minimalism of it, good depth rathing, great all around watch. Actually though, the Navitimer 1 is probably my favorite new release from them, my only gripe is that it's 38mm, bit too small, wish they had a larger size like 42/43.  All of their watches are going in-house for the most part with a few exceptions, is this good? we'll see, ETA is time tested and proven to be robust especially from Brietiling which uses high quality ETA based movements. At the end of the day, breitling is a steal for what you're getting, big discounts on the grey/used market, two thumbs up if you're not worried about resale. 

oh I just read the question at the bottom of the video, I thought this was just a discussion about breitling...

Edited by EBB

Ferax

This could be also a discussion about Breitling :) I really hope that GF or noob will give us some good reps of these new watches. And yes, just like you, I love the simplicity of the new Colt! 

blueoysterboy

Really looking forward to a rep of the SOH in 44mm. 

Ferax

No more Breitling lovers here? :p

blueoysterboy

Isn't everyone solely focused on finding  a 1:1 sub?

Xpletiv

"Really interesting "

pstar_1980

Great insight! Thanks for sharing.