PilotTime

Breitling Emergency

PilotTime

Hi Everyone, 
I am on the hunt for a Breitling Emergency or Emergency II but don’t seem to have any luck identifying a seller or page that has them. I would ideally like the antenna crown to be functionally, albeit without sending a rescue squad haha... any insight and direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards.

Glaude
14 minutes ago, PilotTime said:

Hi Everyone, 
I am on the hunt for a Breitling Emergency or Emergency II but don’t seem to have any luck identifying a seller or page that has them. I would ideally like the antenna crown to be functionally, albeit without sending a rescue squad haha... any insight and direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards.

There was a bad rep of it in circulation, but what do you mean by functional antenna crown, its only purpose isn't to send the distress signal ?

PilotTime

@Glaude I would like for the antenna crown to be functional to the extent that it actually unscrews and has a faux wire in it. 

Luxuracer

"This is not a Review, move to General Discussion !!!"

Glaude
43 minutes ago, PilotTime said:

@Glaude I would like for the antenna crown to be functional to the extent that it actually unscrews and has a faux wire in it. 

Oh OK, but since the rep was pretty bad quality, I don't think that this was implemented, you should head over to RWI a make a search about it. I think they have one or two subjects about this model.

ticktockmydickdoc
On 21/06/2018 at 17:41, PilotTime said:

Rofl. Yea, because rep factories are going to go to those great lengths when they can't even correctly rep simple watches.

Edited by ticktockmydickdoc

Foxindebox
On 22/06/2018 at 00:50, Luxuracer said:

"This is not a Review, move to General Discussion !!!"

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c63c4864558553463

Rx4Time

Something tells me I'm going to be sorry I'm asking this... why do you need the antenna to be able to be unscrewed and pull out?  Being a replica and not having a functional emergency beacon, I don't really understand what the purpose is.  

ticktockmydickdoc
2 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

Something tells me I'm going to be sorry I'm asking this... why do you need the antenna to be able to be unscrewed and pull out?  Being a replica and not having a functional emergency beacon, I don't really understand what the purpose is.  

Only 2 reasons, which both involve being dishonest and/or a douche:

1. Scamming someone trying to sell it

2. Bragging to your fellow McDonalds co-workers that you have a genuine Breitling Emergency.

Edited by ticktockmydickdoc

deju
51 minutes ago, ticktockmydickdoc said:

2. Bragging to your fellow McDonalds co-workers that you have a genuine Breitling Emergency.

If he had a real one he wouldn’t unscrew it.... miss use is a $30,000 fine!

narikaa

Utter BS

Anyone with the remotest knowledge of the model (or even doofii without and with access to Google)

Know that once you unscrew and pull out the antenna the signal is transmitting and the cavalry are coming

No one but a halfwit is going to 'lookeehere' show the antenna to impress a gawker (or open it up for anything less frivolous than a full-blown emergency) tis why Breitling impose dire fees if you do, and rescue services can pursue all costs into the bargain.

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, Foxindebox said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c63c4864558553463

Thank you! 

Your excellent service is greatly appreciated. 

giphy.gif

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

Thank you! 

Your excellent service is greatly appreciated. 

I thought his response time could be improved tbh.....

I remember when you could click your fingers and mods would come running. Sigh. The good old days.

Mods today don't know they're born!!!!!

Edited by GingerBubba

Rx4Time
3 hours ago, ticktockmydickdoc said:

NefP300e92e9aa988176.gif

DallasGTA
On 21/06/2018 at 19:12, PilotTime said:

Hi Everyone, 

Kind Regards.

Here is a post on the one I've got:

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/146707-in-case-of-emergency…/&tab=comments#comment-2192270

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I thought his response time could be improved tbh.....

In repworld Chinese nonparallel space-time continuum, six months is like 4 days. 

narikaa
10 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

In repworld Chinese nonparallel space-time continuum, six months is like 4 days. 

Not to this guy....

4.gif

Luxuracer

Since time moves slow ... it makes people super-human fast ... including how they count  money

image.gif