greg_r

A brief word about QC photos

arniesack

Thanks for a very informative piece

Dr.KUA

Thank you for the information. Today I received my watch but it does not seem to show the dial or hands in the dark as per the qc pics. In the pics the dial and hands glow a green colour. But the watch I received does not do this. Is there something I need to do or am I doing something wrong. Thanks

HaCKeRMeLBouRNe

Charge under sunlight

shado

Is the watch in QC photo the watch you're getting,or a representation of the model of watch you ordered?

Lawrence3434

Thanks

mag8

Cristal Clear

Arakis

I have actually bought a JLC from a TD and the QC pics were of a different watch. I could tell because the sticker with the reference number was different

It's probably common among some TD's

Chavezzito

I have actually bought a JLC from a TD and the QC pics were of a different watch. I could tell because the sticker with the reference number was different

You should tel that to the TD otehrwise QC pics are worthless...you are giving an ok to another watch.

greg_r

Occasional mistakes happen, but it shouldn't be a commonplace event. We have and will take issue with any TD doing this on a regular basis, but we can't if we aren't told about it. So if you have this sort of experience, please contact a moderator.