Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Regulating an Asian 7750

AllergyDoc

My Graham Diver runs way too fast. I've located the regulator arm and have made an adjustment, pushing it way over because the watch runs 5 minutes fast per day. I'm waiting to see how it runs today, but I'm not hopeful because it picked up 45 seconds in 3 hours.

The BB King runs too slow, losing 1 minute +, so I've done the same with it.

Question: How much time, = or -, can these regulator arms adjust? Five minutes worth? Two?

I think the Graham will have to be looked at (probably), but I hope I don't have to ship off the Hublot as well.

onzenuub

I've read somewhere, will try to find it again, that the regulation was a fine job, it had not to be done to much just a little bit adjusting that thing.

AllergyDoc

Very similar to the thread on RWG.CC. Thanks.

RolexAddict

There are 2 arms. One is just a guide for the hairspring.

Move the master in one way will bend the spiral. Fast running

The other way will produce opposite. Slow running.

But results of the spiral bending or releasing on the master arm, are depending of the slave arm position...

sorry for my english... :rofl:

my theory is good for the A7750 and ETA

Edited by RolexAddict

AllergyDoc

It died this afternoon. :lol:

Good thing I kept Sead posted. Shouldn't be any problem w/him fixing it.

AllergyDoc

Update: the BBK was easy to regulate and now runs +/- 30 secs. Close enough. I'm too lazy to keep opening up the case back as it requires the removal and replacement of about 10 tiny screws.

iabounty

When your in your 50's it gets harder to keep up with your screwin especially if you wear tri-focals. 1 big screw is often worth more than 10 tiny screws for all involved........ :bounce:

fakemaster
Hammer.gif

trailboss99

Fakey? Considering you know the answer, why not answer his question instead of being stupid?

Col.

fakemaster

Because my posts will just be attacked. Been there done that.

Doc. Pm me and I'll try to help you with it. I really don't think it's a regulation issue.

trailboss99

Of cause they'll be atacked you dolt!!! WTF do you expect when yopu go and spam up the whole forum????????????????????

Did it ever occur to you that if you posted usfully you may cop a little less shit??????????????????????

How about just being you and forgeting about them. Post usfull stuff and then folk won't have a reason to dis you. Who's going to worry about you geting slamed if your spaming up the whole forum. Folk may just take exception to it if your being usfull tho. I just wish the pair of you could grow up a little and act your ages instead of a pair of narky five year olds.

Both of you are far beter than that. How about showing it????????????????????

Col.

fakemaster

Well it's not up to me. I am just a loser according to some people and I was thoroughly bashed before I ever made my first post. But you don't have to worry about me. I already said what I needed to on the shoutbox. If Doc wants my help he knows where to find me. I may even fix his watch for free if he wants because I do actually work on watches.

AllergyDoc

Thanks for the offer FM. If Sead hadn't agreed to fit it for me I would take you up on it.

fakemaster

If you need me I'm here for ya. Well I'm there for ya. You know what I mean.

I would be interested in hearing what he determined was wrong with it.

trailboss99

Hey Fakey, how come the little hands in your sig don't do their thing anymore?

Col.

greg_r
Well it's not up to me. I am just a loser according to some people and I was thoroughly bashed before I ever made my first post. But you don't have to worry about me. I already said what I needed to on the shoutbox. If Doc wants my help he knows where to find me. I may even fix his watch for free if he wants because I do actually work on watches.

Well, being called a loser is one thing. Proving beyond doubt that you fit the description is another. You complain that others get at you, but behaving like a sulky child ain't going to help.