Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

Embarassingly bad PAM fake on eBay UK

greg_r

This is one of the worst I've seen - bears little or no resemblance to the real thing. £499 BIN price for canal street junk:

REPORTED, SO BE QUICK!

onzenuub

All PAM's are bad.

greg_r
All PAM's are bad.

Tsssssssssssssssssssk

Tulip-munching Philistine.

:lol:

onzenuub
All PAM's are bad.

Tsssssssssssssssssssk

You barbaric Brit.

greg_r
All PAM's are bad.

Tsssssssssssssssssssk

You barbaric Brit.

You obnoxious smudge of repugnant hamster cheeks

trailboss99

Yep, that's prety bad allright.

Col.

onzenuub
Yep, that's prety bad allright.

Col.

Nice to see there are civilized men on this board as well Col. :lol:

greg_r

Yup - but he can't help it.

onzenuub

Yup - but he can't help it.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK

greg_r

sconehead

I'm civilised Onze...

KinCaidk

it's gone

onzenuub

You're so right, if sconehead is civilised all is gone, yep.

sconehead

Where have you been Onze and are you from Amsterdam? Also I think you know that I'm pretty civilised for this forum...take it back...

onzenuub
Where have you been Onze and are you from Amsterdam? Also I think you know that I'm pretty civilised for this forum...take it back...

I don't take anything back, I am from the south, near Eindhoven.

sconehead

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :lol:

I've been to Eindhoven, nice place, Amsterdam (6 times but how expensive has it gone recently!!!) and Rotterdam (Everton v Rapid Vienna, Cup Winners Cup many years ago.) Took part in the Nimejen walk once as well...

onzenuub

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :lol:

I've been to Eindhoven, nice place, Amsterdam (6 times but how expensive has it gone recently!!!) and Rotterdam (Everton v Rapid Vienna, Cup Winners Cup many years ago.) Took part in the Nimejen walk once as well...

So, you've been to the massage salon in Eindhoven, red light district Amsterdam, harbor area in Rotterdam and in the hooker area of Nijmegen :lol:

sconehead

So, you've been to the massage salon in Eindhoven, red light district Amsterdam, harbor area in Rotterdam and in the hooker area of Nijmegen :lol:

No I haven't...I'm British...we don't do that sort of thing...take it back...

onzenuub

Nope, every thursday, friday and saturday the red light district is filled with Brits, so it is the truth and I will not take it back.

JoeyB

Nope, every thursday, friday and saturday the red light district is filled with Brits, so it is the truth and I will not take it back.

Onze. I find that very interesting. Is it just Brit women Brits don't like?

:popcorn:

sconehead

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :popcorn:

and all American women as well :lol: ... :popcorn: :damn_the_colonials:

onzenuub

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :popcorn:

Don't know, should ask them.

JoeyB

I don't think so. Too many examples that Brits like American women. How many did the Beatles and Rolling Stones alone marry? :band:

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :tease:

So, you've been to the massage salon in Eindhoven, red light district Amsterdam, harbor area in Rotterdam and in the hooker area of Nijmegen :popcorn:

and all American women as well :popcorn: ... :popcorn: :damn_the_colonials:

Nope. I already know.

onzenuub

I don't think so. Too many examples that Brits like American women. How many did the Beatles and Rolling Stones alone marry? :band:

Not even ill-fitting clothes purchases or library books??? this explains a lot.... :tease:

So, you've been to the massage salon in Eindhoven, red light district Amsterdam, harbor area in Rotterdam and in the hooker area of Nijmegen :popcorn:

and all American women as well :popcorn: ... :popcorn: :damn_the_colonials:

Nope. I already know.

I didn't knew.

sconehead

I don't think so. Too many examples that Brits like American women. How many did the Beatles and Rolling Stones alone marry?

They were on drugs and didn't know what they were doing...it's the only plausible explanation... :rofl: