Sign in to follow this  
AlphaLima

Finally placed my order with Reg....

AlphaLima

Finally got in touch with Reg, and he answered all my questions. Unfortunatly, the IWC i wanted had sold out, but the £76 for the Chopard Mille Miglia was reasonable enough, so i pulled the trigger.

I also have the advantage of knowing that my sister's fella wants that particular watch, so if i fall out of love with it, i can sell it on and recover any losses.

Lastly, Reg also picked up a batch of the Oris ProDivers. It's only £88 including packaging, and i can't seem to take my eyes off of it. it's a big hunk of stuff, but i seem to wear big watches well. I've asked for some extra pics as the one he put up on his dropbox doesn't flatter the individual piece. If it's a good looking example, i'll splash out for that too....despite the fact that i will be getting an Aquatimer from Mary as well!! :D

This is getting expensive.

Anyhoo......

Here's the rep.

YwudH.jpg

And here's the gen:

sugFa.jpg

As purple as the rep looks, it's purely the AR. The only noticeable differences at this stage is the red minute indices on the dial, which seem to be just a smidging larger than the real deal, and the white numbers on the rehaut which appear a little narrower than the gen. Other than that, i think it's an elegant watch and a design which should last a few years before looking dated.

Edited by AlphaLima

pback

very cool watch. I want this one too but haven't been able to go ahead with it yet. enjoy.

nickee_2dS

Who is REG?

I like very much that Chopard

cajarana
Who is REG?

I like very much that Chopard

Narikaa

nickee_2dS

Thanks!

She ship from uk?

Baldrick
She ship from uk?

Yes..she ships from UK, Regina is very nice lady and very accomodating !

AlphaLima
She ship from uk?

Yes..she ships from UK, Regina is very nice lady and very accomodating !

This is true....let's just say that Ska knows just how accommodating Regina can be. How do you think he has all of his watches?

payment in kind goes a looong way in this game. B)

Pob

Nice watch :beer2:

Hope you asked Reg about the rotor, they are usually VERY noisy :) i have one and you can here me coming from mile away B)

AlphaLima
Nice watch :beer2:

Hope you asked Reg about the rotor, they are usually VERY noisy :) i have one and you can here me coming from mile away B)

Same as my UPO then? That thing sounds like it's steam powered. I can live with the noise to be fair. If not i'll just open the back and throw some chip fat in there. ;)

SeanusMaximus

Ah I have one of these, but with the power reserve, tis a nice piece.

and reg is a bloke nickee......bloody mong B)

Edited by seanusmaximus