greg_r

My Watch Hasn't Shown Up / Is Broken / Isn't What I Ordered. What Do I Do Now?

Mazz

have you contacted the dealer?

IWatchU21

Good advice, thanks :)

Ynot43

Hi I'm a noobi.

In short ordered a watch it came in two weeks opened package, correct make B&R GMT, but the orange GMT HAND WAS NOT THERE contacted the seller said he would answer my emails after Chinese New Year Ok. Went to try and find the site it seems to have gone. What can I do? Thanks

onionbag

Hi I'm a noobi.

In short ordered a watch it came in two weeks opened package, correct make B&R GMT, but the orange GMT HAND WAS NOT THERE contacted the seller said he would answer my emails after Chinese New Year Ok. Went to try and find the site it seems to have gone. What can I do? Thanks

PM sent.

Wriggles

Wait until after CNY when the dealer will contact you. Try to resolve that way. If it's a TD here and you still don't resolve it contact one of the moderators here. If it's not a TD then you may be shit out of luck. But wait until after CNY and see how it goes

Red2

Hello Guys,

Just bought my first rep from Trusty Time the watch is great but there is one issue with it. The chronograph wont reset, I tried everything but maybe there is something that I am missing.... Any advise?

TIA

Here is the link to the watch:

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=7125

Contacted the seller didn't really say much

DR3M3L
Hello Guys,

Just bought my first rep from Trusty Time the watch is great but there is one issue with it. The chronograph wont reset, I tried everything but maybe there is something that I am missing.... Any advise?

TIA

First stop the chrono before pressing the reset button.

Red2
Hello Guys,

TIA

Tried that already doesn't work...

fatarms

Hello Guys,

TIA

If you still have a problem after going through the above process, then please PM a moderator. When contacting a mod, we'll need the whole story - including the information mentioned above. We don't promise miracles, but most of the time we can help you straighten out whatever the issues may be.

DR3M3L
Hello Guys,

TIA

Tried that already doesn't work...

Ok, how about stop whining all over the place? Could help you solve it, contact a mod in a friendly way they can help. Bumping old threads posting the same posts could bring up the Ban Hamster... After you've met the Hamster you'll no longer be able to solve it. ;)

mr.pizza

Just to add now there is a better site for tracking

www.trackitonline.ru

it's very fast and very correct, with autodetections etc. I'm using only this one :)

Edited by mr.pizza

wtcf90

Very useless resource, thanks you. I have only made one purchase recently through RWG and that was through another member, rather than Dealer. However this resource is great incase I go through a dealer in future.

s41010

great info, will do

thames101

Can someone point me towards a mod that can help me ? I ordered an AP Juan Montoya from Toro Bravo ( http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=77807&hl=&fromsearch=1) in Early May and received it on May 20 (late) and things were fine for a while but I began to notice issues with it losing power after manual winding overnight so after consulting the users of rwg( http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=80023&hl=&fromsearch=1 ) and finding it was a simple repair, I contacted toro to see if he would be willing to fix it. He agreed, and gave me instructions about how to declare it,etc. So I shipped it out via USPS w tracking in early July and it's now the 27th. I reached out to him on the 20th, gave him the tracking number and my info, and heard back moments ago that it hasn't yet turned up. Now according to USPS 1st Class delivery standard it should have arrived already, but since it hasn't yet (it looks like USPS tracking stops in the US before reaching asia) and Toro had me declare a low value on the $800 watch I can't file a lost item claim or anything on the watch. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do/how long to wait....additionally I was hoping to order a new watch from him (~$400) but the m.i.a watch, mechanical issues w AP, & order delay are making me think twice about committing any more money to the same td. I can't hold Toro responsible for USPS but I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this situation b/c writing off an $800 rep when I send it in for repairs isn't an equitable solution for me either.

olly593
Can someone point me towards a mod that can help me ? I ordered an AP Juan Montoya from Toro Bravo ( http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=77807&hl=&fromsearch=1) in Early May and received it on May 20 (late) and things were fine for a while but I began to notice issues with it losing power after manual winding overnight so after consulting the users of rwg( http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=80023&hl=&fromsearch=1 ) and finding it was a simple repair, I contacted toro to see if he would be willing to fix it. He agreed, and gave me instructions about how to declare it,etc. So I shipped it out via USPS w tracking in early July and it's now the 27th. I reached out to him on the 20th, gave him the tracking number and my info, and heard back moments ago that it hasn't yet turned up. Now according to USPS 1st Class delivery standard it should have arrived already, but since it hasn't yet (it looks like USPS tracking stops in the US before reaching asia) and Toro had me declare a low value on the $800 watch I can't file a lost item claim or anything on the watch. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do/how long to wait....additionally I was hoping to order a new watch from him (~$400) but the m.i.a watch, mechanical issues w AP, & order delay are making me think twice about committing any more money to the same td. I can't hold Toro responsible for USPS but I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this situation b/c writing off an $800 rep when I send it in for repairs isn't an equitable solution for me either.

It may be that the watch has arrived in China but hasn't actually made it to Toro yet, the watch will have been shipped to the shipping company that he uses, they will then send the watch on to Toro. It can be quick getting to China but then it's a long process when it's in china for it to reach him. Sorry I can't really be more help than this but all may not be lost.

thames101

40 + days and counting...this is excruciating ;-(

Minh7410

Uhhh That doesn't sound normal, I get my ordered in about 2 weeks...

Realism

I can't hold Toro responsible for USPS but I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this situation b/c writing off an $800 rep when I send it in for repairs isn't an equitable solution for me either.

Lost a watch the same way. I am out of a watch... just gotta to shrug your shoulders and write it off should it happens

lesson learnt

thames101

I can't hold Toro responsible for USPS but I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this situation b/c writing off an $800 rep when I send it in for repairs isn't an equitable solution for me either.

Lost a watch the same way. I am out of a watch... just gotta to shrug your shoulders and write it off should it happens

lesson learnt

The $800 lesson being that you can't return a watch to a td for repairs and expect to get it back ?

thames101

Uhhh That doesn't sound normal, I get my ordered in about 2 weeks...

While I waited 2 weeks for what was supposed to be a 1 week delivery on this watch, right now I'm talking about 40+ days on a repair and the td says he doesn't have it...

karin2014

Diver1955

How do I add a photo from my 'un'perfect Clone(s) ?

I have a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 from Perfect Clones. So you can see what I mean.

Edited by Diver1955

JSJ
How do I add a photo from my 'un'perfect Clone(s) ?

I have a Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 from Perfect Clones. So you can see what I mean.

Depends what you need. If it's advice on what to do if you are unhappy with the watch, then first contact a mod to discuss in private. I'd recommend against posting in public before you have done that.

There are lots of threads to read about what to do, including how to post pics.

Sebreghts

Hello, my father ordered a Breitling Bentley watch at: http://thewatchmaker1.weebly.com an email arrived to complete the payment by bank payment.

He payed about 285€ + shipping, in the email for the payment they said that the will send an email with the date of delivery after the money arrived .

This was about 4 months ago , up until now he didn't hear from them again. does somebody know this website or the people behind the website?

Martijn0007

Hello, my father ordered a Breitling Bentley watch at: http://thewatchmaker1.weebly.com an email arrived to complete the payment by bank payment.

He payed about 285€ + shipping, in the email for the payment they said that the will send an email with the date of delivery after the money arrived .

This was about 4 months ago , up until now he didn't hear from them again. does somebody know this website or the people behind the website?

No we dont.

We only know about our Trusted Dealers. And I strongly recommend you buy from one of them next time, since they don't scam you!

You can find them here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60