Sign in to follow this  
BigBuys

All Call For B&R

BigBuys

Been looking high and low for replacement strap for a Bell & Ross 02, 26/36 to a 26 buckle. This is just a daily wearer guys so a B&R Rubber with B&R buckle is what I need. The only B&R straps I've found were high end customs that started near $200 and went up from there. The original strap will not even close on my wrist so I will need a 130/85 at minimum and 140/85 would be even better.

I know that there are other big guys out there that have B&R!

gB.

Jose at C&B Straps in Spain has phenomenal straps very reasonably priced. All are custom made to your specs, so he could make the length you need. It's not rubber, but would be far better quality than any rubber strap you might pick up at a higher price. Think these below are only 36 euros. :popcorn:

C&B Straps

DSCI0420.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

DSCI0550.JPG

DSCI0551.JPG

NCRich

Oh my, those are nice.

gB.
Oh my, those are nice.

Indeed. I bought this one below for only 30 euros, totally custom made specs and also had him burnish the sides, and I have to say the quality of the leather and craftmanship is better than most of the straps that I paid >$100 for.

DSCI0699.JPG

:popcorn:

BigBuys

WOW! You guys are great! Those leather straps are spot on and reasonable. I'll also look closer into dj's recommendation. These are really good leads.

Member X

If you want to go for the velcro strap option, I beleive even the standard length gen straps come up very large, so you might be able to get one cheap off someone with a normal wrist who had to buy a XS version! :lol:

BigBuys

Thanks X! While it is not my current style, canvas bands were my favs once upon a time. They may be again if one surfaces at the right price. As always, if it is out there, then you guys know about it.