Skinny hands.

ym.jpg

Luthier
Check it out.

Open 9.

Skinny hands.

...and hefty price, ofcourse?

greg_r

Glad to see you hotlinked his pic - maybe he'll spot that in his server logs and come over to berate us for it :lol:

*wanders off to sharpen a few pointy sticks just in case*

trailboss99
Glad to see you hotlinked his pic - maybe he'll spot that in his server logs and come over to berate us for it :lol:

*wanders off to sharpen a few pointy sticks just in case*

Please, please, please, please, puhleeese! ;)

I don't like James anymore, he never sent me the TT sub I was suposed to review. I would have forgiven his high prices if he proved he actualy had good reps. This, is not a good rep!

Col.

greg_r

Never mind that shit - how about THIS:

worstswiss.png

Genuine Rolex Dials, datewheels and box set?

ETA movements modified by who? (Learn to spell, James, you complete spanner).

:lol::rofl:;):rofl::irish_dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FoolishOne

worstswiss.png

Genuine Rolex Dials, datewheels and box set?

ETA movements modified by who? (Learn to spell, James, you complete spanner).

;):rofl::):rofl::):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ANY information/experience on/with Centralwatches.com/beckerwatches.com would be appreciated. I was recently scammed for $2510 for a solid gold replica which I received COD only to turn out to be a stainless cheap replica. (They must also be associated with replicainsider.net and fakereviws.com which both place them high on their review list) I am going after these guys with a vengeance. My questions. How does Fed Ex keep shipping for them? How has the Postal Inspector not gone after them? Any info at all, please email me at [email protected]. Mike

KBH

WOW! James now has 8X wrapped gold. His shit just gets deeper and deeper.

prestigewatchco
WOW! James now has 8X wrapped gold. His shit just gets deeper and deeper.

Yes way it's going they are going to need bigger cases and bands to accommodate the gold wrapping instead of 37mm if this keeps up it will be 40mm before the end of year

Member X
ANY information/experience on/with Centralwatches.com/beckerwatches.com would be appreciated. I was recently scammed for $2510 for a solid gold replica which I received COD only to turn out to be a stainless cheap replica.

Ouuuuuuuch...

cybee

Just think of all the pour souls that get scammed and are either too embarassed to tell anyone or admit they buy replicas.

trailboss99
ANY information/experience on/with Centralwatches.com/beckerwatches.com would be appreciated. I was recently scammed for $2510 for a solid gold replica which I received COD only to turn out to be a stainless cheap replica. (They must also be associated with replicainsider.net and fakereviws.com which both place them high on their review list) I am going after these guys with a vengeance. My questions. How does Fed Ex keep shipping for them? How has the Postal Inspector not gone after them? Any info at all, please email me at [email protected]. Mike

Mate, unless they are US based and you can get the better biz bureau onto them you are screwed. If they are incorporated outside of the US you have no hope, just give up unless you have a contact with a China Triad. It is none of tFedex's problem ref what is being shipped, as long as they pay they do not care. Why would the postal inspector care?

The only full gold reps I am aware of are the WM9 Date Just and those by J&W (mostly Datyonas).

Yes they are associated with the "review" sites you mention, they own them. All the reviews are fake. At least Fake Reviews is appropriately named!

Col.

billt431

Add Replicas2you.com to your list. It is the same outfit as the two you mentioned. All 3 sites use the same feedback, verbatim.

On the same subject, but changing sites, I was ready to buy a watch from ravereplicas.com and called them to order it. Some guy answered the phone, "hello" and it threw me off so after a few seconds of silence, I said that I was expecting someone to answer in a manner reflecting a watch business. So the guy said, Oh, well, "Ideal Watches, May I help you?" I told him that I was actually expecting Rave Replicas and he quickly covered and said that Rave Replicas is their sister site. I told him that was interesting, and asked why there was such a price difference between the two sister sites. He told me it was because Ideal Watches sells only PREMIUM Swiss Replicas. So, if you're interested in a PREMIUM Swiss Replica, now you know where to buy.

:bcake:

Edited by billt431

AllergyDoc

I bought one from Ideal watches, a bling Rollie for the wife. Got lucky and actually got a watch. 4 years later it still runs great and looks good, although the gold has worn off a little on the inside of the clasp. She wore that watch daily for a couple of years. It was $1,000--ouch. Could have got it (or better) from Josh for $188 back then.

Guanaco

That Yacht-Master is the original vintage 1973 with open 6 & 9 with 19-wrapped platinum straight from RQlex! Don't buy that crap about Rolex introducing the Yacht-Master back in 1992, they're lies!

watchwing

???