Sign in to follow this  
submariner_boy

Corum Golden Bridge

submariner_boy

Anyone know where I can find the Corum Golden Bridge watch? Been surfing TD's sites don't seem to spot any,

heres a pic:

corum-golden-bridge-titanium-3.jpg

Mazz

I belive Robert had them you might want to drop him a PM

greg_r

Drop Mary an email. There are a couple of GB reps around they're not that accurate to the gen, but capture the overall look fairly well.

submariner_boy
Drop Mary an email. There are a couple of GB reps around they're not that accurate to the gen, but capture the overall look fairly well.

Indeed, I've seen two from older threads, they didn't engrave CORUM onto the bridge rather, the glass. I will most likely remove the ink, because the watch is gorgeos by itself!

Monsieur_B

Robert defo has it, Mary can get everything. Good pick mate!

trailboss99

Nice choice. Not the best rep but an outstanding watch in it's own right and who is going to pick such a rarity anyway?

To get called on this you would need to be somewhere that the wearing of any rep is inappropriate.

opus9

Hi I bought mine from Robert@prestigewatches in the TD list

SAM_0062.jpg

SAM_0060.jpg

hope this helps.

trailboss99

That one is more of a Silver Bridge :thumbsup2:

I'm sure I've seen versions with a gold bridge somewhere.

submariner_boy

Just got mine. Opus you wear youras often?

opus9
Just got mine. Opus you wear youras often?

I tend to wear mine at special occasions..eg weddings things like that...give us some pics then...

Caspyr

I know this is an old topic, but the only place I can find this watch is watchesexact.net and I have seen a couple bad reviews here.

Also can't find Robert or a prestigewatches. Am I missing something. Love the look of this watch.

greg_r

I know this is an old topic, but the only place I can find this watch is watchesexact.net and I have seen a couple bad reviews here.

Also can't find Robert or a prestigewatches. Am I missing something. Love the look of this watch.

Robert passed away in 2011.

You may find homages around on eBay etc, but I believe the rep has been discontinued. All I can suggest is dropping an email to a few of our trusted dealers - if there are any still out there, one of them will be able to get it.

Stuvetjee

Robert passed away in 2011.

You may find homages around on eBay etc, but I believe the rep has been discontinued. All I can suggest is dropping an email to a few of our trusted dealers - if there are any still out there, one of them will be able to get it.

Their are ''newer'' versions released i believe. With steel bracelets:

http://www.tswatchltd.com/37-corum

Golden bridge:

http://www.tswatchltd.com/14718-14718.html

Edited by Stuvetjee