Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Xbox or Ps3

dingle

what is PS3 and Xbox? :)

Gazillionaire
what is PS3 and Xbox?

New Pams for 2012...they've used all the numbers in the world for their current models...so Pam PS3 & PamXbox...can't wait:)

The watch rep

I have both and the ps3 is great for blue-ray player but, im afraid thats all i use it for, the

Xbox is what i play games on and mainly because i play games online and the xbox live

Eats psn network alive. Lol. Honestly the xbox is better for going online with but again depends

On your kids..........

Ive also herd that the games are all made for the xbox and then ported over to ps3 which is

Why xbox runs a touch smoother.

dingle
what is PS3 and Xbox?

New Pams for 2012...they've used all the numbers in the world for their current models...so Pam PS3 & PamXbox...can't wait:)

:picsorstfu:

:rofl:

frazel69

PS3..that's it no more discussion required. ;)

+1

mark thread closed B)

thanks

+1 enough said! End of!. I've stood in many a queue with my son, waiting for the midnight release of COD Moderm Warfare. The queue for PS3 are always double the length of XBOX. Having said that, I've had the PS series since the first launched so....

P4GTR

Blu ray players are a dime a dozen, buy the gaming system not the dvd player. Consoles have come down in cost quite a bit, I preference the 360. Forza is essential in my household.

turnipz

There are xbox on sale on iofferor other sites that are hacked (jtagged), stick a hard-drive in there download the games off piratebay and your golden.

Edited by turnipz

Pob

Lol now i'm lost again :(

And Luth i have the Hublot ;)

paule11

WE went xbox 360 because my boys are colour blind and they seem to be able to see xbox games easier., Some of the salesman advised this is the way to go for colour blindness

g.man

Lot of nonsense being spouted in this thread (no offence intended peeps). I've had both a 360 and a PS3 since each launched, and the bottom line is you'll be perfectly happy with either machine. All the swings and roundabouts average out in the grand scheme of things. There is no clear "winner." They are both great pieces of kit.

As it's Christmas, I'd recommend you find the best bundle deal you can get with each machine, and then go with whichever machine is cheapest and comes with the most games in its bundle.

regards

g.man

KinCaidk

I have a ps3 - guitar hero and move makes it a great entertainment device.

I'd like to give the Xbox Kinnect a try though.

greg_r

Screw Xbox. Screw PS3. Get one of these:

Nissan_GT-R_01.JPG

:lol:

Monsieur_B

PS3 mate. As already pointed out it comes with Blu ray. Pretty mighty stuff inside not like 360 which has already reached it's potential.

g.man
:picard:

MadButcher

pobjednik: I was in the same situation, wanted to buy console for my son as a Christmas present, and final decision is this: http://www.gamestop....rs-bundle/92652 Already pre-ordered, it will arrive in March hopefully. My son is Star Wars fan(-atic), so I believe this will be perfect gift for him.

2011-Star-Wars-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-Bundle.jpg

Pob

And the winner is

d9d1e065-fe3e-55a2.jpg

Gazillionaire
And the winner is

d9d1e065-fe3e-55a2.jpg

Congratz Pob, your excuse for getting it for the kids was weak lol I see Battlefield with the console, not really 3 year old friendly! :lmao:

Enjoy,and Merry Christmas to you and your family :santa:

Pob

I said it is for me if you look at my post again ;)

My kids will play when they be little older only my oldest will play with me and i will download games to her when she comes from Croatia in few days :)

Member X

haha Early Christmas presents to yourself, excellent! :D

admiralsas

Technically-speaking, PS3 has much better specs than xbox. Xbox has better support and games -- Call of Duty is basically made for XBOX and PS3/PC players always have to wait for them to push Map packs and downloadable content. I'm a PC gamer, myself. But I really want to play the new Zelda on the Wii. Shit looks epic.

PS your kids are going to be super happy!!!

Edited by admiralsas

tyrantblade

i like the PS3 more, they are both good systems though, and a lot of good games are on both, so its mostly just a matter of which has the most exclusives you like, and why is this in general discussion on a watch forum?

jeffw69

i like the PS3 more, they are both good systems though, and a lot of good games are on both, so its mostly just a matter of which has the most exclusives you like, and why is this in general discussion on a watch forum?

Damn greedy oral surgeons!

Cynikal.Mindset

I have a ps3 that I haven't used in nearly a year now...we got a wii for our 5 year old and hacked it and that gets all the game time...graphics are poo but the fun element is top notch especially the "new mario bros" game, brings back memories!

KeNnY

Great choice me thinks. And BF3 man ! Maybe I will buy me a copy for Christmas so we all can play :)

seclark007

Good for you...I would have voted for the XBox 360 if I was in time...I've played both, and really like the xbox. I don't do many of the "realistic" FPS, as it's my real life gig, so I get off on titles like Mass Effect - which is an awesome sci-fi game that's XBox only....well, originally it was. Everyone else gets a ported version.

Mind you, I just finished building my "super-computer" for StarWars the Old Republic....which starts in 5 days. On that one, I will be watching the Ewoks blink!