Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

She's here!

BigBuys

I love that shit eater grin on your face in the crystal reflection!

There is no doubt that you are a happy man! It is perfection and that new strap is just spanking on it. Don't hang it on the door frame or slam the car door on it. Insurance rider is good since most home policies limit at $5K. Now we have a good source for detail review and comparison.

You deserve a GEN PAM more than anyone else I know! Believe me, I am almost as high on your used PAMs as you are on that new GEN!

I know you went back immediately to try to see that shit eating grin for yourself! Just joking.

gottahaverolex

I love that shit eater grin on your face in the crystal reflection!

There is no doubt that you are a happy man! It is perfection and that new strap is just spanking on it. Don't hang it on the door frame or slam the car door on it. Insurance rider is good since most home policies limit at $5K. Now we have a good source for detail review and comparison.

You deserve a GEN PAM more than anyone else I know! Believe me, I am almost as high on your used PAMs as you are on that new GEN!

I know you went back immediately to try to see that shit eating grin for yourself! Just joking.

I actually did you bastard!!! ;)

Thanks for the kind words Dana, and ALL of you. I was a bit worried about my decision, if I may be honest. But as soon as I opened that box I knew that what I had been trying to do with all those reps I've bought, i did with this one watch. It truly is perfect in every way. i found myself checking for the usual rep issues IE. dust under the crystal, random scratches right out of the box, marks on hands or dial. To my delight there were NONE of these (thank GOD!!!! ;) ) I am one happy mother fucker right now :D

gottahaverolex

Congratulations!

It feels like the scene in the movie Goodfellas when Joe Pesci is about to become a "Made" man. De Niro & Ray Liotta are so excited for him & it feels like they are being "Made" too.

I'm sure everyone here is thrilled for you....just watch out who is behind you....

Thanks Mark! That really means a lot to me. As hard as i try i can't stay away from here, gen or rep i love the people here.

The watch rep

good for you gottahaverolex, good for you!

King

Awesome watch, brother. Congrats and enjoy!

houndoggie

Way to go rich.

Congrats.

robznet

Beautiful watch bro, hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!

Gazillionaire
Excited_man_2.gif

gottahaverolex

Your rep at the GTG made me fall in love with the 312 man! I thank you! :D

King

Your rep at the GTG made me fall in love with the 312 man! I thank you! :D

Glad to help. I'll be looking forward to your comparison of the two.

BTW, I've been kicking myself all week for not jumping on your fire sale, but I'm glad you were able to get them all sold -- especially considering the end result ...

MikeMcNair

wait, does this mean yer gonna bust all of us now that you are a gen dude? like, are you at WUS now instead of RWG?

you've changed man, you've changed............

:P

RS9

wait, does this mean yer gonna bust all of us now that you are a gen dude? like, are you at WUS now instead of RWG?

Haha, next thing you know Mike, he's going to be saying "fake watches are for fake people".

Come back to the dark side soon GHR ;)

P4GTR

That is beautiful!

gottahaverolex

Ha! No way bro! It all started here, I still love the whole idea of this hobby. I'll never be THAT guy that's puts down replicas. Fact is I really spent some time picking out the differences between my rep and gen and I'll be god damned if the reps pretty freaking close. If the factories ever get the 382 of fiddy done correctly and released my ass will be back to reps in a flash! I can't see myself ever buying any gen 47mm but I love them so reps are the only way to enjoy them.

That is beautiful!

Thanks Dan :D

P4GTR

Thanks Dan :D

Nice choice of model, wear it in good health. I do hope I get to see it on a migliore strap sometime! :drool:

UndercoverProp

Drool...

fragzzone

Nice selection, wear it in good health :)

You can never go wrong with pam.

NFleischer

Congrats Rich, that's a great looking PAM. I have thought of getting one myself one day.

I'm glad you made the Gen plunge, you know how I feel about it- gen is gen. I'm happy that perhaps I was able to encourage you to

get your grail Gen piece. Still, I know for me anyway, there's something about reps too. I'm not sure exactly why, but I like wearing them.

The strange thing they get as much if not more wrist time as my gens. I guess that's why we're all here after all these years.

BTW- Where'd you get that, @ NYC Boutique?

tsomers

Very nice!

Gazillionaire

What made you pick the 312 model Rich? I'm interested as there being so many Pam models alot of which to me look very similar, some almost identical, why did you choose the 312 above others when you chose your Gen?

09tora

Good X'mas gift for yourself!!! What's for New Year??

Luthier

Rep.

:rofl:

dave47

No words just pics. I'm so busy I don't have time to post my reaction now.....but I will soon!

a528bb89.jpg

247ce2eb.jpg

0986934c.jpg

67e2fa91.jpg

4d93214a.jpg

b20455c3.jpg

51145616.jpg

2b100ae4.jpg

48e177f5.jpg

d4642074.jpg

b52f165d.jpg

b52f165d.jpg

82382221.jpg

7bf63f3b.jpg

f6855cec.jpg

64fd912e.jpg

:D

Absolutely beautiful & fabulous gen Panerai! I truly (1). am happy for you and wish you the very best; (2). jealous as all get-out and want a looker like yours, but in rep, of course. Don't have the $$$. Looking forward to more pics.

dave

NFleischer

Do you want to sell it? jeje

gtwc

Congrats !!!!

One day a gen will wend its way here.............

Enjoy it (I'm sure you will). :lol: