Sign in to follow this  
mr-z

my new baby is here well almost (custom ap montauk highway)

bene3

Very nice :thumbsup:

slay0r

montaulk highway? in NY ?

mr-z

Wow, you have 2 Montauk reps & the gen? Your comparison w/ gen motivated me to get the rep. Toro did an amazing job.

Not sure how I feel about the RG but thinking a PVD/DLC might be interesting.

im glad my compare helped you make a great choice in ur ap ...which strap have you mounted it on ?

about the rg mh ... trust me when i say the watch looks 100 times better in real life then the pic its very beautiful looking watch now .. all my friend that seen me wearing the rg now say wow amazing watch .. as for pvd i have thought about it .. but not sure if im going to try that option

are you ?

Very nice :thumbsup:

thanks my friend

montaulk highway? in NY ?

yes the highway that leads to the Hamptons

Edited by zorrolondon

Baldrick

You really need to put it on an AP deployant, plus, a more honeyed croc hornback, from AP Bands :D

195APWEMPERG5.jpg

195APWEMPERG9.jpg

425AUDEMARSPIGUETJAYZEE7.jpg

PICT0010copy.jpg

PICT0011copy.jpg

ParticolareCapolavoroLightBrown4.jpg

ParticolareCapolavoroLightBrownoffshore.jpg

ParticolareCapolavoroLightBrown3.jpg

mr-z

thanks my friend but i have put it on a rg deployment clasp but i love the choc brown so i wont change it a light brown !!!

mr-z

just loving my rg mh but my other ap are not getting any wrist time what so ever !! here is a group shot of the family !!!

<div>P1060173.jpg</div>

<div>P1060174.jpg</div>

<div>P1060175.jpg</div>

<div>P1060176.jpg</div>

Edited by zorrolondon

kolchak

Wow, you have 2 Montauk reps & the gen? Your comparison w/ gen motivated me to get the rep. Toro did an amazing job.

Not sure how I feel about the RG but thinking a PVD/DLC might be interesting.

im glad my compare helped you my a great choice in ur ap ...which strap have you mounted it on ?

about the rg mh ... trust me when i say the watch looks 100 times better in real life then the pic its very beautiful looking watch now .. all my friend that seen me wearing the rg now say wow amazing watch .. as for pvd i have thought about it .. but not sure if im going to try that option

are you ?

I'm sure they look better in the flesh but you've got a great collection.

I got mine in a trade on RWI and it came on a "combat strap" (http://www.combat-straps.com/). I'd never heard of them before but this strap is amazing is ~ $100 - Absolutely the softest and most comfortable strap I've worn. Need to get some pic of underside & buckle.

Strange thing is I loved the blue stitch in all the pics but it feels a little too flamboyant on the wrist & I may need to tone it down slightly. Considering switching the blue for a dark brown stitch or I'll pony up & get a dark brown hornback croc which is the strap I truly covet.

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

mr-z

did you buy the watch of dylan ? very nice looking strap and yes i totally get what u mean about being flamboyant . not to everyones taste .... but ive been wearing with the white rubber ... now thats super loud ...... enjoy wearing my friend!!

Edited by zorrolondon

thunder92

I'm a fan. Nice.

kolchak
did you buy the watch of dylan ? very nice looking strap and yes i totally get what u mean about being flamboyant . not to everyones taste .... but ive been wearing with the white rubber ... now thats super loud ...... enjoy wearing my friend!!

I'm 3rd owner and 2nd only had it a short time so it may have originally been owned by Dylan.

I definitely couldn't do a white strap on this piece (or probably any for that matter) but I'm glad you like it so much. This would be a boring place if we all like the exact same stuff.

BTW - how do your other 2 AP's measure up with the MH? Are either significantly better reps?

mr-z

i thought it was dylans one ....yes i just don't want tobe one of the sheep bahh bahh .. like to have something different ,bit not out there enough, but to call it mine !!!

i do like my others but they don't really get much play time what so ever i think ive only wore them 2 times each if that !!

i would say the las Vegas is very close just slightly diff red then gen but its another one of thous u have to know the watch or u need to see it side buy side to really notice the major differences

the tour auto .. the flaw i can see is on the tachymeter but u really would not even notice it unless u know the difference but apart from the that its pretty close !!

Bibicu
D5ap3.jpg

Gazillionaire

What is it with the AP's I just can't find any love for them, but they seem to be very popular what am I missing? Are you all just blessed with blatant bad taste ;)

kolchak
What is it with the AP's I just can't find any love for them, but they seem to be very popular what am I missing? Are you all just blessed with blatant bad taste ;)

Been wondering that too. I never liked AP's until Del's tricked out Diver. Was planning to get one until the MH appeared & I was oddly fascinated/repulsed/attracted.

Been wearing it 4 days straight & still unsure if it's love or hate.

mr-z

im sure when u put ur glasses back on you might see what all the fuss is about !!! yes deff bad taste if u dont have one

mr-z

Been wondering that too. I never liked AP's until Del's tricked out Diver. Was planning to get one until the MH appeared & I was oddly fascinated/repulsed/attracted.

Been wearing it 4 days straight & still unsure if it's love or hate.

i think its need a diff strap to bring it in-line with the rest of the watch !!

Bibicu

I belive

uZPGGb.jpg

mr-z

well the only crap my friend is totally coming from your mouth ... don't be hater ... !!

Bibicu
Kqsxs.jpg

mr-z

u look better as a seal !!ha ha the grey really suits u

jeffw69

I belive

uZPGGb.jpg

haters-car.gif

mr-z

yep there always one hater on the block !!!!

Bibicu

Having different taste doesn't mean you are a hater my fellow watch freaks...stop being such a :suck:

I was just expressing an opinion...

Edited by Bibicu

jeffw69

Having NO taste doesn't mean you are a hater my fellow watch freaks...stop being such a :suck:

Fixed it for you B)

Bibicu

I don't like flashy watches...what can i do...i have NO taste...my bad :giggle: