Sign in to follow this  
Gazillionaire

The Black Seal and the Black Crocodile, Pic Heavy :) (292m)

Gazillionaire

Hey guys, ok, carrying on from yesterdays thread well Novel for those that read it, here are the promised pics, please forgive any dust you see in the pics, I was moving furniture about prior to some of the Pics, and they are taken on my Iphone so not award winning lol. link to yesterday's thread if you have the time to read it all here http://www.replica-w...58 I redid the strap again today myself, still not happy though, this has definitely put me off buying another Rad ever, they are secure enough but 1 of them still moves a little and i dont think they are in as far as they can go at least one of them, I will definitely get extra screws and another strap bar for backup anyway and try and get it just right either by myself or with the aid of a local watch shop........but I still love the watch and the new Croc strap is a-m-a-z-i-n-g :)

First Photo is of the 292m and the Rep strap it came with.......

IMG_0226.jpg

Next its the Seal's new shoes, Black Croc Nubuck 27x24mm with black stitching and a 24mm Pvd buckle from Peter of Watchacc, OEM quality guys they dont get better than this :)

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Wristies :

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Lume wise this thing glows Nuclear!! Heres the QC Lume Shot...........as well as a few other of the QC shots as my photos are dismal!

10.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

Gazillionaire

Link for the Guy I got the Watch strap off for anyone that wants an Oem style strap and Oem quality. He advertises on the gen forums Timezone and Paneristi here's 1 of his adverts http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=5962399&rid=0

NFleischer

Much better, that rep strap stiching was the pits.

NCRich

Very, very nice.

vonlimmel

I like the all-black look with new strap. Great choice.

When you shopped around did you also consider the version with the worn-out tan strap (http://puretimewatch...leather-strap-/)? I know a member reviewed it 2 or 3 weeks back. It's been top of my list but will have to wait after the holidays...

Gazillionaire

When you shopped around did you also consider the version with the worn-out tan strap (http://puretimewatch...leather-strap-/)? I know a member reviewed it 2 or 3 weeks back. It's been top of my list but will have to wait after the holidays...

Hi Vonlimmel, No I didnt make a choice on the strap as I got it off Marvellous Replica and they only have the k advertised on their Website, so I asked via email if they could get the M and they said yes, and they just picked one with the Black strap. The Black Rep strap is Very stiff though, anyway it didnt matter as I never intended to use it as I had the other on the way. If you do intend to use the Rep strap i would say yes go for the Brown vintage look one as it looks softer.

I love the Watch and strap my only gripe is the fiddly strap bars, they are a pain..

vonlimmel

Hi Vonlimmel, No I didnt make a choice on the strap as I got it off Marvellous Replica and they only have the k advertised on their Website, so I asked via email if they could get the M and they said yes, and they just picked one with the Black strap. The Black Rep strap is Very stiff though, anyway it didnt matter as I never intended to use it as I had the other on the way. If you do intend to use the Rep strap i would say yes go for the Brown vintage look one as it looks softer.

I love the Watch and strap my only gripe is the fiddly strap bars, they are a pain..

Thanks, enjoy the watch! I won't mess with those bars if I don't have too...Really enjoyed reading your account in the other post as well :)

Del

I just read your two threads. Yikes, I was going to change the strap on my 292m and now I'm slightly concerned! :unsure: At least I get the benefit of your experience and Sconey's tutorial! :D (Love that Sellotape idea!)

Anyway, I absolutely love your new strap! Seriously, it looks amazing, even in your crappy pics. ;)

I've ordered a black calf strap for mine (with black stitching also) so will be a similar combo to your's, assuming I actually get the strap changed successfully.....suddenly I'm having second thoughts.......:rolleyes:

gtwc

All black = 100% good.

Black with white heavy stich = 100% pure shite.

Pam292 ceramic = 100% fucking lovely...........

Jannis76

It fits the watch perfect!

The combination rocks mate, I believe the strap

is worth the money!

Congrats mate....

Cheers,

Jannis

Baldrick

What can I say, I'm speechless!

jeffw69

Very nice Gaz!!!!

Gazillionaire

Thank you guys awww sometimes you can all be soooo Kind lol, now back to reality!! :lmao:

And Del don't worry you're a Professional I reckon you'll be fine :)

DeLaForce

Nice

opus9

:drool: fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing STUNNING!!!!

Might change my mind about going for this gunny now on my 292...hmmmm what to do?

IMG_6554.jpg

Baldrick
fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing STUNNING!!!!

:rofl: Sorry, the only way that could be regarded as stunning is if you beat someone over the head with it!!! B)

JMO...BIKIR.

opus9
fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing STUNNING!!!!

:rofl: Sorry, the only way that could be regarded as stunning is if you beat someone over the head with it!!! B)

JMO...BIKIR.

The watch,the black strap or my posted strap..to which were you referring Sir Balders?

Baldrick

I'll let you figure it out....present your answer later and I'll let you know if you're correct B)

Monsieur_B

Awesome! I'm a bit confused now with the case back. Is there an option for a see trough case?

torobravo

Beautiful pictures

machiavegli

Gazillionaire great work

Gazillionaire
Awesome! I'm a bit confused now with the case back. Is there an option for a see trough case?

Not that I'm aware of mate, the 292m and the previous 292k both have closed casebacks.

kolchak

That strap is so similar to GHR's oem it's scary! Totally awesome combo.

Please burn that rep strap.

Gazillionaire
That strap is so similar to GHR's oem it's scary! Totally awesome combo.

Please burn that rep strap.

Lol I know I sent Peter the photo of the OEM JV Black Gator Nubuck and said that's what i wanted, and it is seriously good, cannot honestly see how GHR's could be better. Really nice guy also, lol I went to the same University as him (Sheffield) it turned out! He had that one ready with cream stitching he just changed the stitching to black for me and put on a Pvd buckle, a custom order takes 3 weeks he said. So pleased with it, you being the one and only strap afficionado now GHR has left means you have to get one Kol :lol:

Baldrick

He said...."Strap afficianado".......36_2_35.gif