Sign in to follow this  
dylan

IMHO: IWC Ingy: The Best IWC Rep the Factories Ever Made!

dylan

Hey guys, This is an oldie but a goodie. For the Ingy owners you know what I'm talking about. It is such a quality made rep. There were various dial differences throughout the Ingy years. I have two of them. One already has a Lello dw installed the other has it unmounted. I actually owned a sweet fully modded one back in the day but stupidly sold it thinking Lello and the Ingy would be around forever. Well that didn't happen. One of them has Chief's double AR and the other has K222's double AR. Chief's double AR is absolutely ridiculous. The only difference that I could see in the dials is that the print is bolder on one dial while the other one is more precise & fine. I have a bracelet, genuine IWC kevlar, and a custom leather strap for them. I love them so much I have two. Just in case. Unfortunately the rep factories phased these out once the gen version was phased out of IWC's product line :( Even though these are a couple of years old, they still crush a lot of the new reps that are coming out of the factories. They just ooze quality.

P1090551.jpgP1090550.jpgP1090549.jpgP1090548.jpgP1090547.jpgP1090546.jpgP1090545.jpgP1090544.jpgP1090543.jpgP1090542.jpgP1090541.jpgP1090540.jpgP1090539.jpgP1090538.jpgP1090537.jpgP1090536.jpgP1090535.jpgP1090534.jpgP1090533.jpgP1090532.jpgP1090531.jpgP1090530.jpgP1090529.jpgP1090528.jpgP1090527.jpgP1090526.jpgP1090525.jpgP1090524.jpgP1090523.jpgP1090522.jpg

Silverspeed

Beautiful watch.....I too once had a similar Ingy with K222 AR just before he did a runner and scammed many members

Too bad the later versions of the Ingy were crap compared to the earlier versions

If the factories ever decide to remake the Ingy in a proper way I'll order it in a split second

dylan

@Silver: Do you know the differences in the dial? And how to recognize a crap dial from the best dial? One of my Ingys has a bolder print than the other....But besides that look identical...Please educate!

Silverspeed

From memory...the 12 marker on the later versions were almost always crooked, the bracelet wasen't as well made...very loose pins and a clasp that wouldn't stay shut. But worst of all was the glued dial on the movement instead of dial feet

dylan

So I guess I have the better dial...but its still weird to me that the dial printing is finer on one dial and bolder on the other

graman

I love them....one of my favourite IWC's.....I miss mine....

Agree with SS though.....Quality on the later ones was shitty....mine wasn't glued, or had dial feet.

I hope one day I can pick one up.

graman
:wub:

solkryssare

Ahhhh. I really need one of these in my life

graman

You and me both!

gran

Beautiful watches tose IWCs = True, but the AP ROO Diver is my substitute for these

jamilton

Hello mates, just bought an AMG Ti non chromo and trying to solve the DW issue, do you know where could I get these famous Lello DW? is there ant other way to fix the DW misalignment?

Thanks!

graman

:lol:

I haveno idea mate, but congrats on the best watch ever!!!

I love mine, and would never part with it... :)

jamilton

:lol:

I haveno idea mate, but congrats on the best watch ever!!!

I love mine, and would never part with it... :)

Thanks for your quick response!! did you change the DW or simply let the stock one (just to know if misalignment is not so exagerated and I could "live" with it,

Cheers!

adrianted

I love them

Phil994

dylan

Could you update the photos in first post as it unavailable...Thank you :)

shokka9

dylan

Necropost much?

I doubt very much that Dylan is going to do that for you buddy.

Good luck though

greg_r

5 year-old thread. Dubious that this model is still available (I seem to recall it was discontinued 3 or 4 years ago)

RichardMiami

Tardis needed:

doctor_who___tardis_transparent_by_plavidemon-d676hh1.png

Sakurai

dylan

Necropost much?

I doubt very much that Dylan is going to do that for you buddy.

Good luck though

Well you never know, though tbh since it's over four years since 'dylan' last logged on I'd say chances for the pics being revived is slim indeed. Necropostwhore anyone? :rofl:

krag90

All I see is kittens. :(

tabuktime
All I see is kittens. :(

^^^ this.

Prancuzas

here ya go

wJCupeZ.jpg

graman

I love my Titanium AMG... would love a SS... bracelet or kevlar.... no matter...

Anyone wants to sell one.... let me know...

lavieenrouge

Its a wonderfool watch : Ingy with SS bracelet,I like ....:Applause: