Sign in to follow this  
zmann1217

Anyone purchased from swissking.net

zmann1217

There site looks great and they seem to have awesome videos. I can't find anything bad on the web about them.

The site is swissking.net

Thanks

Edited by greg_r
admin edit: active link to scam site removed

scope

Best to stick to the trusted dealers mate.

NCRich

WTF? How many of these in one day?

Cyril_Clunge

Or you could just set fire to your money.

powderfreak

Yeah, great folks! If you order for more than 10.000$, they will personally hand-deliever your rep-watches to you. Just make sure you live near an airport big enough to get a common Learjet down...

Cyril_Clunge

Learjet? I heard it was a Gulfstream.

Cynikal.Mindset

Cartel stock photos...priced double or more than what our TDs can get...sign me up!!!

fletch1971

Mate have a read and check some prices with the TD's and then edit your post.

RichyRichRolex

I hear the accept envelopes of cash by mail.

kwatch

come'on first post and it's touting a site? I smell a plug....what is this google ads?

zmann1217

Thanks I think I will stick to buying the real thing you guys are a bunch of asses.

NCRich

Thanks I think I will stick to buying the real thing you guys are a bunch of asses.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. What a dweeb.

zmann1217

Thanks I won't

NCRich

Ever occur to you that there are thousands that have no problem with this place and you are the one that does? Hmmmmmm...makes you think.

nunya

Kids...You can't live with 'em, you get in trouble if you beat the crap out of them.

Gazillionaire

funny_demotivational_posters_640_32.jpg

zmann1217

What occurs to me is that I looked on the list that listed scam places. I didn't find one that had that web site. So trying to find out if they were a valid site and I get berated like your ass hole does on a saturday night. I could understand it if there was a place were that site was posted but I did not see one I searched in several locations. So maybe I am the only one that said you suck and other people would just go quitely in the night.

Mazz

Everyone just relax

He is a new noob he is asking a question.

Zmann the site you mention might be legit but there are so many scam sites out there that it probably not worth your risk.

Try our trusted dealers here they all have been vetted and if they cant get what you are looking for then its probably not repped.

NCRich

Everyone just relax

He is a new noob he is asking a question.

Zmann the site you mention might be legit but there are so many scam sites out there that it probably not worth your risk.

Try our trusted dealers here they all have been vetted and if they cant get what you are looking for then its probably not repped.

Voice of reason. What are you doing on the internet? :lol:

Luthier

I can't find anything bad on the web about them.

Except total bullshit from A to Z, pictures stolen from other sites, and tripled prices.

You are or helpless idiot (and I think you are, considering your language), or you just know zero about watches.

So, or you go and fuck yourself (I mean lose your money), or politely ask questions, but only after you'll read our threads for a week or two.

Asshole.

Tits McGee

I can't find anything bad on the web about them.

Except total bullshit from A to Z, pictures stolen from other sites, and tripled prices.

You are or helpless idiot (and I think you are, considering your language), or you just know zero about watches.

So, or you go and fuck yourself (I mean lose your money), or politely ask questions, but only after you'll read our threads for a week or two.

Asshole.

The voice of pure compassion. :rofl:

Luthier

Internal Affairs Police speaks.

:P

Gazillionaire

Best advice I can give is spend a few days reading through the forum and gaining knowledge, then with a bit of information under your belt you'll understand why joining and immediately asking about one of the Bajillion rep watch sites is not a great idea, most are scammers and you will either receive absolute crap or just receive nothing. This is a great and helpful community but it works both ways mate, you have to do some research and then your questions will be better informed and better received. So get reading, firstly the new member threads and then go from there.

Luthier

I guess he went to buy "real" watches from that website.

:rofl:

jeffw69

I have an LV bag for this asswipe!