Sign in to follow this  
zmann1217

Anyone purchased from swissking.net

tesmith2112

There site looks great and they seem to have awesome videos. I can't find anything bad on the web about them.

The site is swissking.net

Thanks

This is a nice looking site, it's easy to see how suckers are pulled in.

myaz

There site looks great and they seem to have awesome videos. I can't find anything bad on the web about them.

The site is swissking.net

Thanks

This is a nice looking site, it's easy to see how suckers are pulled in.

+1.

Another site nearly reeled me in when I first wanted a rep Breguet and googled it. Fortunately, I searched some more before pulling the trigger and by the grace of God, somehow stumbled here. We have an oasis in the sea of shark infested rep rif-raf ripoffs

JDCKent

Well, their prices seem fairly reasonable. The tourby models start only around $1300.... :giggle:

Del

Zmann hasn't been around for over two months - he must have got scammed! :rofl:

ReplicaFromDownunder

I hope Zmann got chewed and fisted. So rude.

Airglide

I hope Zmann got chewed and fisted. So rude.

Hmmm...he always speaks well of you!

gribble

Oh man. I think you guys just saved me from making an expensive mistake. I almost bought from swissking. Glad I found this website - looks like I have some reading to do.

The laughs from some of the comments were a bonus :D

Cheers

Nev

DFH

Thanks I think I will stick to buying the real thing you guys are a bunch of asses.

Don't get pissy with us because you failed to read the noob intro, site rules and other suggested materials that are all over this site as well as in your welcome email. You are supposed to do your own base research here and then ask stupid questions ...

DFH

I offered it long time ago - mandatory reading of a few threads, like "10 lies about replicas", TD list, warnings, etc. Nobody listened. Now we suffering.

wounded1.gif

P.S. Maybe, somebody should write one post that would cover all noobs Qs, and make it "A must to read" before posting?

I think there should be a forced noob quarantine until they have visited, read and accepted the crucial noob intro subjects before even allowing them to see the boards, much lest start posting... This is getting ridiculous - and with the recent huge influx of noobs (which I acknowledge is our life blood) this subject just gets more and more redundant...

olly593

Oh man. I think you guys just saved me from making an expensive mistake. I almost bought from swissking. Glad I found this website - looks like I have some reading to do.

Cheers

Nev

Welcome Nev, you need pretty thick skin to survive round here now get shopping with the TD's

I offered it long time ago - mandatory reading of a few threads, like "10 lies about replicas", TD list, warnings, etc. Nobody listened. Now we suffering.

wounded1.gif

P.S. Maybe, somebody should write one post that would cover all noobs Qs, and make it "A must to read" before posting?

I think there should be a forced noob quarantine until they have visited, read and accepted the crucial noob intro subjects before even allowing them to see the boards, much lest start posting... This is getting ridiculous - and with the recent huge influx of noobs (which I acknowledge is our life blood) this subject just gets more and more redundant...

+1 However i would have probably just skipped that part

DFH

Cheers

Nev

Welcome Nev, you need pretty thick skin to survive round here now get shopping with the TD's

wounded1.gif

+1 However i would have probably just skipped that part

So do they - that's what makes 'em fair game!!!! :giggle: They are literally asking to get slammed....

justinp2121

Glad I read the noob thread before making myself look like a jackass lol

gribble

Thanks DFH. I'm realising that while I know what I want to buy, I don't know quite where to start, so I'm holding off until I'm a bit less clueless...

Nev

DocHsv

Don't get discouraged.

I bought a rolex day date from them, it looks great but does not give very accurate time.

They were quick to send it too

Realism
:fail:

DFH

:fail:

:giggle:

DFH

Thanks DFH. I'm realising that while I know what I want to buy, I don't know quite where to start, so I'm holding off until I'm a bit less clueless...

Nev

Hey there - hope you are feeling more informed and confident now, and ready to go after the watch you want!! Let us know what you end up getting and share some pics with us!!!! Cheers, mate....

highergame

TD man...... unless you want to just toss your money in the wind with a chance..

jeffw69

Don't get discouraged.

I bought a rolex day date from them, it looks great but does not give very accurate time.

AND why the fuck would I want a watch that does not give very accurate time?????

Quick to send and they love you long time???

DFH

Don't get discouraged.

AND why the fuck would I want a watch that does not give very accurate time?????

Quick to send and they love you long time???

:giggle:

gribble

Lmao. Thanks guys!

Yes, I've ordered my Rolex - ordered from Josh as I didn't get a reply to my email to a forum dealers (talked to Greg about this), but Josh responded right away. Should have it next week, I guess.

Believe it or not, I don't own a digital camera, but I'll try to borrow my gf's iPhone to take a pic when it arrives.

thanks for the help and the welcome, fellas.

Nev