Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

The big list of Chinese scammers

tekilla

Thank you. I have dropped Mary an email to see if she has the one I'm looking for, but if not, there's some others on her site I like (although I read not to use her site as it can be quite out of date).

That nice-cheap-watch does sound a bit dodgy, I did a Google PR Check and it came back with a 0/10. Never a good sign!

Oghma

Hi folks,

That´s actually my first reply on the forum, yay for me. lol :P ;)

Okay now, i just wanted to contribute with this scam list.

You see, im very very pleased and happy to find a comunity with people that likes replicas and stuff that are actually "real" and not a scam * relief.... *

So, to help out the community and the admins, i found a website containing another scamlist that we can use here, i don´t know if the adm´s know about it, but i just read the entire thread and didn´t found anything regarding to it.

It´s a webpage ( don´t know it´s age ) but it has a pretty extensive listing there with lots and lots of scam sites.

It will just complement this main database to help out our fellow replicants. :P

I actually got out of a scam just today... i was just going to buy 2 pieces today from one of the sites.... don´t know if it´s a scam or not, but it´s listed in the scamlist of the website that i´ll post down below, so im not even considering anymore, haha.

They have damn nice photos and stuff on the website, and accepts paypal... buuut... you never know!

The supposed scam site is....

!!!!!!!!!!!!DON´T BUY !!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!

www.storereplica.com

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!! DON´T BUY !!!!!!!!!!!

But the main point here is this listing, that has tons and tons of other scam sites to complement this main database. :gday_mate_haveabeer:

The scamlist site is http://www.replicawatchcentral.com/scam-list.php

( i just didn´t posted the whole list, because i prefer the admins to actually see all the list to check if they proceed as legit scams or not. )

I tried emailing the owner to congrat him for saving my ass, but just contacted him today, let´s see if he still lives, hehe. :P

Hope it helps the community.

Best regards to all.

Edited by Oghma

woundedtiger40

www.buytagheuerphone.com is a big scammer company I just lost $220 :((((((((((((((

angel40204

well , here it is . my first experience with replica-watches chinese companies. i bought a rolex skeleton and a breitling at ptwatches . however, i got my items seized by the customs in france , as they were sent out ems and chronopost in france . i had to re-negociate an extra $ 100.00 for expenses to send back some new ones , this time send out with dhl. i got them ,but my lack of experience in that matter, i can't tell if they look close to the rolex and breitling and worth it . they look good however for me, and like the site i got them, and seems heavy enough . my experience is only with genuine like armani emporium and michael kors and kenneth cole . so anyway , i wanted to share my experience with you . i did pay a lot more than it is worth so . originally $ 250 for both and then $ 100 more , but i learn . did not know this site at this time . yes , i did pay with paypal .

also , just before i got to know this forum , i was looking to buy other watches and got to this site replicawtchesinus . it got my attention , because of the nice design watches presented there , and very different than other sites . the ferrari and lanborghini design watches were very nice . anyway , they had a paypal logo, but i after very lengthy communications with emails , i think it is because they don't spesk english well, they told me they do not use paypal.

i do not know if it is a scam company or not , but i do like the idea of paying credit card , which is debit card here anyway, like instant cash in france with banks .

plus they have pictures of each watch with nicecopy.cn on them watermarked , which i find that suspect . it is from another site.

so fortunately , i met you guys and started to read the list of sellers trustee , very nice indeed .

i have a question however , do you guys order watches concealed or what do you propose to do when sellers send them to you . because i got burned for my first purchase from actually 2 companies by the french customs and i was fortunate to get refunded by paypal from one company that was claiming selling armani emporium watches from the factory and had a uk at the end of the website , and did not mentioned it was replicas and they were actually very expensive for replicas from china .

found out when paying and also did not know any better , since it was my first experience . $ 220.00 for a actual $ 350 .00 watch . this is not a real deal , but i was just coming out from buying from ebay . anyway . any feedbacks or suggestions are well appreciated .

Edited by angel40204

angel40204
well , here it is . my first experience with replica-watches chinese companies. i bought a rolex skeleton and a breitling at ptwatches . however, i got my items seized by the customs in france , as they were sent out ems and chronopost in france . i had to re-negociate an extra $ 100.00 for expenses to send back some new ones , this time send out with dhl. i got them ,but my lack of experience in that matter, i can't tell if they look close to the rolex and breitling and worth it . they look good however for me, and like the site i got them, and seems heavy enough . my experience is only with genuine like armani emporium and michael kors and kenneth cole . so anyway , i wanted to share my experience with you . i did pay a lot more than it is worth so . originally $ 250 for both and then $ 100 more , but i learn . did not know this site at this time . yes , i did pay with paypal . also , just before i got to know this forum , i was looking to buy other watches and got to this site replicawtchesinus . it got my attention , because of the nice design watches presented there , and very different than other sites . the ferrari and lanborghini design watches were very nice . anyway , they had a paypal logo, but i after very lengthy communications with emails , i think it is because they don't spesk english well, they told me they do not use paypal. i do not know if it is a scam company or not , but i do like the idea of paying credit card , which is debit card here anyway, like instant cash in france with banks . plus they have pictures of each watch with nicecopy.cn on them watermarked , which i find that suspect . it is from another site. so fortunately , i met you guys and started to read the list of sellers trustee , very nice indeed . i have a question however , do you guys order watches concealed or what do you propose to do when sellers send them to you . because i got burned for my first purchase from actually 2 companies by the french customs and i was fortunate to get refunded by paypal from one company that was claiming selling armani emporium watches from the factory and had a uk at the end of the website , and did not mentioned it was replicas and they were actually very expensive for replicas from china . found out when paying and also did not know any better , since it was my first experience . $ 220.00 for a actual $ 350 .00 watch . this is not a real deal , but i was just coming out from buying from ebay . anyway . any feedbacks or suggestions are well appreciated .

angel40204

sorry. for both quotes, but the actual saving editing button did not work when i tried to fix errors .

trailboss99

Hideing watches in toys etc is a bad move, customs have xray gear and when they find them you are liable for smuggling charges.

France is not too hard, not sure why you have had so many problems but you can always use the dealers who tranship via the UK.

Doing this you will have no problems.

angel40204

thanks adminstrator for your short reply. i do not know either. i can't say i had so many problems with the customs . as it was the first time i ordered from china . but both chinese companies used ems and both packages arrived at the same time . it went through the first french custom in pas de calais , north of france , and was sent to avignon chronopost depot . there was, what we called flight custom , they drive one day by random to some depot of chronopost and then , unfortunately , conficated the packages . i heard they put all boxes coming from china on one side and start to check them . did not try to call them to ask anything . so that's the story . i was, i guess unlucky .

but i read a lot of complains from french people on forums about ems-chronopost having their stuff taxed highly or confiscated by the customs in france . one guy who said he had connections with chronopost and heard they purposely bring most packages to the customs , because they also collect money when the custom charge the customer taxes . do you know anything about that or any other situations like it ?

klaudm

bestreplica.org.uk is also a scam site. apparently they take your money then keep telling you that your watch is out of stock, never sending you anything.

Jeff Laurence

replica watches--- aka cpwo.net-scammers. Painfully expensive -should have gone to the Trusted dealers list.Ordered an Omega moon watch- got a piece of shit, and then one of the hands fell off!!! No response to e-mails since.

Lesson learned.

b_bryson854

eyes went crossed looking at that list...massive

Ddeeffiinnee

Hey Guys,

Thanks for this fantastic compilation... I happened to stumble up on this post while browsing and found one of the guy's listed in here...

aoobuy.com

Now, it's a little hard for me, as it was recommended by a VIP / Whatever to checkout aoobiz.com

I'm pretty sure they may be the same.... It did raise my eyebrows when I looked at one of their replica

http://www.aoobiz.com/Replica-Tissot-Watch-Men-45657.html and it read Swiss movement...

I'm actually looking to buy my very first Rep... and starting with a Tissot T-Race you know, the Red one.

But glad I found this post, it would have been an extremely painful first experience for me...

Thank you guys...Seriously!

Have any of you had any experience with www.smellwatches.com (I somehow don't trust this one from the looks of it), watchjust.co or www.inreplicawatches.net, etc.

stevok2305

Nothing wrong with aoobiz. Probationer TD here. And the G10 is indeed a Swiss quartz movement, albeit a cheap and cheerful one

Ddeeffiinnee

Hmmmm. Thanks!

Nothing wrong with aoobiz. Probationer TD here. And the G10 is indeed a Swiss quartz movement, albeit a cheap and cheerful one

hypergymco
:hoover: Edited by Del
Hyperlinks removed.

Foxindebox

Mate, I appreciate your enthusiasm but the last time someone posted in this thread was two years ago (almost to the day)...

It's dead Jim ;)

onionbag

^ A big list of Chinese spammers........

Del

Closed.