Sign in to follow this  
K.D. Pathak

ioffer.com

K.D. Pathak

Beware ioffer.com is also another scam site. The people selling Rolex reps are using pictures of the genuine Rolex and using it to sell their cheap low grade reps.

K.D.

greg_r

No, ioffer is not in itself a scam site. However, there are plenty of scam dealers on there (as there are on dhgate and various similar sites)....

Muaitai

I bought a BOSS wallet there and the quality was very good, I would not buy watches from there though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mulder

I bought some clothes from there and the quality was ok for the money BUT I wouldnt buy a watch from them.

Having said that I believe one dealer here was on ioffer firstly if I remember correctly.

greg_r

For what it's worth, I used to buy from Prestige Watch Co (Robert - RIP) on ioffer back before he was a forum dealer. There was a time when there were quite a few good watch dealers on there. Same for CQout. Sadly those days are over - there's still the odd decent dealer on there, but most of the really good guys left... you need to be really careful as the honest guys are significantly outnumbered by the scammers.

Hazz

I have just bought a couple of breitling branded deployment clasps from a dealer in China thru ioffer, his communication has been brilliant, and within a day Tracking no was sent out. Must add only bought from there coz he had in stock. He now just sends me emails for a chat LOL

Pihlippe

I have been using ioffer 5-6 times and did not have any problems. :)

I might been lucky?

If you are careful and check a little extra before buying,I think your safe in most cases.

I would not have bought watches there, though or expensive items.

onionbag

Well he seems to have sold a lot of straps and "Panerai Spare Blank Papers And Certificate" so I'd say ...................yep!! :D

Howsikan

If you are looking for a trusted dealer for replica watches (cheap too), go to www.goatb2.com. I bought a brand new goat replica for just $65!

facepalm-hamster.png

HeavyKrush
If you are looking for a trusted dealer for replica watches (cheap too), go to www.goonb2b.com. I bought a Rolex Yachtmaster II replica for just $65!
Interesting first post mate.

myaz

If you are looking for a trusted dealer for replica watches (cheap too), go to www.goonb2b.com. I bought a Rolex Yachtmaster II replica for just $65!

Welcome aboard.

You had good luck. However, day in and day out, You will do better with the Trusted Dealers listed on this board.

Luthier

If you are looking for a trusted dealer for replica watches (cheap too), go to www.iblowgoats.com. I bought a Rolex Yachtmaster II replica for just $65!

Such an ugly watch should not cost so much.

torobravo

You should check the feedback just like on ebay

Sam007

i think ioffer is good for some other stuff like beats by dr dre headphones and some clothes and belts.

Nisv

If you are looking for a trusted dealer for replica watches (cheap too), go to www.goatb2.com. I bought a brand new goat replica for just $65!

facepalm-hamster.png

:rofl:

chrisut

I bought a few watches off ioffer in 2004-5 but looked recently and it has changed very significantly. The quality does not appear to be what I can get from the trusted dealers here, the $250 Swiss Omega SMP and Rolex TT Sub had plastic inserts inside the case. The Sub was my daily watch for about six years though, before the bezel was too scratched, and then the crown stripped.... btw, anyone looking for an old rolex sub tt with a few issues?

DKaiser Söze

They definitely have some different styles on Ioffer . Not my thing though but they are great for the Hollywood types. cough*Luth*cough

melissa-vivienne-westwood-men-s-shoes-size-40-45-1bf6.jpg

Edited by dweaverjr

jamesriot

They definitely have some different styles on Ioffer . Not my thing though but they are great for the Hollywood types. cough*Luth*cough

melissa-vivienne-westwood-men-s-shoes-size-40-45-1bf6.jpg

Yeiks, ....it is suitable for the film Alice in Wonderland *cough

YoungGPS
funny-animated7.gif

bennykwa

i think ioffer is good for some other stuff like beats by dr dre headphones and some clothes and belts.

check Torobravos for this stuff. He always delivers.

rojo5962

Ioffer is alright as a site. You have to be careful of who you deal with and do some research before handing over your money. I managed to find a decent B&R that I wear regularily at work ( takes a beating) and is still running strong after a year. Best part, it only cost me around $60

chiefo

I bought a BOSS wallet there and the quality was very good, I would not buy watches from there though.

+1

I would not purchase a time piece from ioffer, but leather goods are usually quite good. I've bought a few for the other half in the past. Just stick to sellers with high feedback and you should be ok.