Sign in to follow this  
Buddhabar

Precious Time Swiss??? Is trusted site or not?

Buddhabar

Hello all.

I am new to the forum.

I would be interested in purchasing the site Swiss Precious Time. But I do not have much experience. Given that it is not in your lists, you can give me some information? They are reliable and above all sell quality replicas?

My future would be buying an Omega seamaster 300 GMT.

Thank you all for your help.

jeffw69

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I have not heard of that site.

I can tell you that with the trusted dealers on this forum, you will have a wide selection of watches, excellent quality control, and the support of admin/moderators here if you need help.

Check out the link in my signature below.

Balad1

Stick to the trusted dealers Bro, all of them can get you that rep.

Why take a chance?

Luthier

Read our threads for a week, it's the best you can do. There's tons of scam sites on net, and we have our trusted dealer. Stick with them.

YoungGPS

Welcome and enjoy exploring the forum! :band:

NFleischer

In general, RUN away when you see the words Swiss and Replica in the same sentence. All those are over priced 'scam'

sites.

kieron1968

Just stick to the trusted dealers recommended. They are trusted for a reason.

nunu78

In general, RUN away when you see the words Swiss and Replica in the same sentence. All those are over priced 'scam'

sites.

+1

greg_r

if you mean ptswisswatch.com, they are trusted on other boards, but not here. This means that if something goes wrong, we will not be able to help you resolve the problem.

We have a number of good dealers who offer excellent service. Some even offer triangle shipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries such as Italy (which solves the customs problems). Alternatively you could try Narikaa who is UK based or Torobravo who can ship via Spain.

onzenuub

PTSwisswatch.com is a good dealer, UK based so for EU customers no customs issues.

Buddhabar

Hello to All ...

With your guidance I surely a better idea.

Living in Italy was my curiosity ptswisswatch.com understand if it was reliable.

I noticed you have a decent selection of items without incurring customs problems.

Eventually I decided to trust the advice of this forum and I think the seller has watchinternational great products at more competitive prices.

But thank you to all of you for your help.

Luthier

WI is a great dealer, and you'll be happy with your choice.

Not sure, if italian Customs are replicas friendly, maybe, you better use transship from another EU country.

gtwc

WI is a great dealer, and you'll be happy with your choice.

Not sure, if italian Customs are replicas friendly, maybe, you better use transship from another EU country.

Has someone kidnapped our Luthier?

Abducted by aliens?

Seems the least possible scenario is that he's enrolled at a 'charm school' !!!!!!!!!

:giggle:

onionbag

Seems the least possible scenario is that he's enrolled at a 'charm school' !!!!!!!!!

:giggle:

I hope he kept the receipt. ;)

Silverspeed

Unless Watchinternational offers transshipping via the EU, I would think again.........

Italian customs are probably the worst within the EU.

Btw....Precious Time is a very good dealer

Rob Roy

Hello all.

I am new to the forum.

I would be interested in purchasing the site Swiss Precious Time. But I do not have much experience. Given that it is not in your lists, you can give me some information? They are reliable and above all sell quality replicas?

My future would be buying an Omega seamaster 300 GMT.

Thank you all for your help.

Before I joined the forum I learned the hard way , Sent money to a few dealers and nothing , Not a reply , refund ,Nothing.

The forum has been a godsend , I now have a rep collection of 10 great watches and I am in touch with one or two trusted dealers who have been great.

As soon as I am flush again my want list will get a hammering (I Hope)

Trusted Dealers are the way to go.

Good Luck

Col

Buddhabar

To be honest ...

I was tempted to buy from PTS, although you need to ask the prices of the replicas, but in the end it is better to hear your advice.

I hope that contacts with Watchiternational be successful for 2 watches and straps Pam. I'm waiting for confirmation email.

Everything will be shipped to London and then shipped back to Italy to be one of my grandsons.

I think it's worth it.

NFleischer

Actually PT is the only dealer to use Swiss that is not a total thief.

Steelfish

I was tempted to buy from PTS, although you need to ask the prices of the replicas

I have never purchased from Precious Time but from my understanding the prices are listed as letters next to the "Sku:"........A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc. respect-051.gif

Luthier

To be honest ...

I was tempted to buy from PTS, although you need to ask the prices of the replicas, but in the end it is better to hear your advice.

I hope that contacts with Watchiternational be successful for 2 watches and straps Pam. I'm waiting for confirmation email.

Everything will be shipped to London and then shipped back to Italy to be one of my grandsons.

I think it's worth it.

"Dear Grandpa, we just received your watches from China, and we liked it sooo much, that we'll keep 'em all, thinking of you and your precious gifts. Please, re-order the same watches for yourself again, we'll definitely send it to you next time.

Your very thankful grandsons"

:rofl:

myaz

Hello all.

I would be interested in purchasing the site Swiss Precious Time.

A big welcome aboard. Didn't realize SPT was up for sale. :giggle:

You certainly will enjoy the TDs here and please post pics when you get your 1st rep, with others to follow in time!

1littlegreen

Only folks that will get my dime is TDs or M2M sales. Admin here has your back if things go wrong with TDs. They can not help you if you go outside the TD list.

Safe than sorry,

Oh, and a big WELCOME TO THE FORUM to you,

Kev

Buddhabar

Hello all.

I would be interested in purchasing the site Swiss Precious Time.

A big welcome aboard. Didn't realize SPT was up for sale. :giggle:

You certainly will enjoy the TDs here and please post pics when you get your 1st rep, with others to follow in time!

Sorry ....

I pointed to the site is PTS (http://ptswisswatch.com)

Thanks anyway for your comment.

DKaiser Söze

buddhabar:

Did you get your watches yet?

seems like its been quite a while.

Hazz

I have bought from PT, but I always ask what UK stock he has,,,,,,,,,,