Sign in to follow this  
Watchpolisher

Watch polishing/refinishing

Watchpolisher

As most of you dont know me but i am new to these forums ..im Going to be posting up lots of pics of my polishing in the coming days.. These are all authentic watches... If I can be of any service or any members are interested don't be afraid to shoot me an email with any questions.

A Rolex yacht master 2 tone that was in pretty bad shape.

9fdc4493daea754afe4e322fbb78ac6d.jpg

698f4f3da128522eb8733fe8fd23440e.jpg

Midsize Cartier that was so bad the customer couldn't believe how nice it came out

1e8b6138fe15021d89e4de412f1b2b81.jpg

794199f743370bdae609ca113592b10f.jpg

Edited by Watchpolisher

Watchpolisher

K figured out how to remove

Edited by Watchpolisher

greg_r

Images fixed ;) You need to use the 'IMG CODE' selection from photobucket rather than html code :)

Anyhow, folks - watchpolisher has our permission to post samples of his work here. He's not a trusted dealer (at least not yet), so the usual caveats apply, however we felt that his work would be of interest :)

Watchpolisher

Keep getting a reference error: can't find variable : ckeditor when I try to edit my post..

Watchpolisher

abc4a80997d1be8156ae4ab029ddc9c4.jpg

4bb85faec602da766345c4c13c9d8c85.jpg

Edited by Watchpolisher

greg_r

Keep getting a reference error: can't find variable : ckeditor when I try to edit my post..

Are you using an iPad? If so there's a bug in the board software that shows up on the iPad/Iphone. You should find that if you switch to the mobile skin (there's a menu bottom left of every page), that should allow you to edit your posts. Alternatively give Tapatalk a try.

Watchpolisher

Yes I'm on a iPad..I guess I can use the computer tomorrow .. So much for my pictures .. At least I got one up..lol

trailboss99

Nice work mate.

The Pam I can understand, it's an everyday watch but why the hell would anyone do that to a Cartier or even a yachty? Neither are exactly the type of watch one leaves on whilst changing the oil in the car are they?

Sparkal

Quality work there, welcome and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sparkal

Background on the Cartier?

solkryssare

Great looking work there mate!

trailboss99

As a watchmaker myself I'd love to see a how to, the brush finish on that Cartier is bloody perfect!

Serge D

Very nice work, welcome aboard :)

John1954

Beautiful work!!!! What sort of prices do you charge?? I have a couple of watches that I would like to be polished up like new!!

edwinowl

Actually was thinking the same. Does look good. What about titanium as have a Seiko samurai pretty beat up . I know it's very soft is that easier to get back to original then?

YoungGPS

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Hope to see more of your great work.

LMPAZ

It would be great to see photos of the work in progress at various stages. I know that would further reflect upon your expertise and generate work from the members in this forum.

Since this is an international forum, it might be a good idea to let the members know in which part of the world you do business.

J.Eric

Your work looks amazing!

jacobarch

Impressive stuff.

nunu78

Great work, price list please.

Watchpolisher

Here is a ulysse nardin i did this week ... and wow it came out pretty damn amazing!

ulyss1.jpg

ulyss2.jpg

ulyss3.jpg

ulyss4.jpg

ulyss5.jpg

ulyss6.jpg

sequoia

Pricing???

Balad1

I was wondering the same thing but I'm guessing it's depends on condition and whether it's a gen or rep. I would think he charges (and deserves) a pretty penny for the amazing work he has done on those gens.

Watchpolisher

For anybody needing info please email me as im still trying to figure out how post properly,,, what is this mulitquote qoute thing? on the right when i post my pictures do i just do it in this same thread up above or just post after members.. im trying to make it simple for me and for everybody else.. to be honest this is my first week on a Forum Period i got alot to learn. my prices vary depending on on what im polishing and how much work will be involved.. $75 dollars up to $350 for lets say an audemars piguet royal oak offshore like this one below.. but my range is between $100-$200 . YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Too be honest i havent polished more than a couple reps but i could see why nobody would want to pay that price range when you could buy another rep for close to the same price.. . Im from california, i work out of a jewelry store in newport beach, i do jobs by appointment. If there are any members on the forums from here that are interested you can set an appointment with me and come in.. then i can establish a relationship with other members and and for all the other guys from other places you guys can mail me your stuff once you feel i am trustworthy. i know it takes time..

this is the watch that i would charge the most for...but hey if you can afford to buy it for then 350 bucks shouldnt put a dent !

0e98be2fff2493141d2faa2aee71acac.jpg

9a5f8e07926c0b64bede0512388572c1.jpgd631a5e766ada10b51e4b32c0e579ab1.jpg

584c53fa3b3c58579de7584463957d5f.jpg

Edited by Watchpolisher

Luthier

Mate, you're a Master of your Trade!!!

My hat is off.