Sign in to follow this  
Watchpolisher

Watch polishing/refinishing

HeavyKrush

No doubt, very good work. Good luck and hopefully you'll get some happy customers here.

Hazz

Nice work, why would someone let their watches get into such a state ?

hnic

i would never let my watch look like this

but for those who do, you're the man!

great work

jonnydogfox

excellent work. but no prices on polishing. would be interested.!!!

kolchak

Welcome - someone with your skills would be a great addition to the forum.....especially if you're willing to share some tips/tricks and post pics of the process.

Considering that the majority of the work you'd get here would be in much better over all condition, is cost significantly lower if just touching up a few scratches on SS or Ti cases?

Hopefully having reps polished is cost effective for members & profitable enough for you.

Wiz

Very good work, that AP looks awesome.

Polishing is a special part of watchmaking, just like luming is for example. There are enough overpolished watches out there to proove it.

KeNnY

very nice work mate and welcome to the forums ! :)

trailboss99

excellent work. but no prices on polishing. would be interested.!!!

Yes there is, look up a few posts above yours.

WP: The "quote" button quotes the post in a new post like I have done above. Multi allows you select more than one post in a thread (or threads) to quote and reply to. To do so you click the little floating button that will appear when you press multi quote.

Watchpolisher

So I thought about it .. I guess I can charge 50-60 dollars to do a polish on non-genuine watches.I would like to earn some business on the forum.. I think it's a fair price ... And I am willing to do one free for any admin or member that is well known and has been an active member for a long period of time,that is willing to send there watch out to me .this way you can leave me feedback and hopefully I can start from there to earn the forums trust. Does this sound good to anybody?

Balad1

So I thought about it .. I guess I can charge 50-60 dollars to do a polish on non-genuine watches.I would like to earn some business on the forum.. I think it's a fair price ... And I am willing to do one free for any admin or member that is well known and has been an active member for a long period of time,that is willing to send there watch out to me .this way you can leave me feedback and hopefully I can start from there to earn the forums trust. Does this sound good to anybody?

Sounds more than fair, I'm sure one of the VIP members will take take you up on your offer.

Maybe members can post photos of their scratched up reps and you and membership can decide who gets the nod.

Of course Admin has the final say.

10:10 Watch Repair

felt or muslin buffs?

Watchpolisher

Sounds more than fair, I'm sure one of the VIP members will take take you up on your offer.

Maybe members can post photos of their scratched up reps and you and membership can decide who gets the nod.

Hey that sounds good to me .. Start posting ... Your pictures ... Spread the word as I have no idea on where else to post oter than here...lol..

UmpaHimself

Very very nice work mate. Hope you will become a valuable part of the community.

Balad1

Hey that sounds good to me .. Start posting ... Your pictures ... Spread the word as I have no idea on where else to post oter than here...lol..

We might be one of the smaller of the 3 major forums but we are the most loyal and the most well respected.

You've found a great place to introduce yourself and your work..

You're an artist Bro, welcome.

kolchak

I have a black Breitling SOH V2 chrono that is a little chewed up around the lugs from strap changes and has some good swirlies on the case. I'd be happy to send this as a demo?

Please PM me address and I'll send her off in next day or two.

thanks either way

IMAG0584-1.jpg

kolchak

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

also have this gen special edition Heuer Monaco that needs a liitle touch up in case you prefer gens....

trailboss99

Oh nice Monaco!

Let's find something that's a challenge guys, who's got a real daggy piece worthy of the man's skillset?

Watchpolisher

Very well put... Who's got a daggy piece.. C'mon people I need a challenging piece....

jacobarch

IMG_8834.jpg

???

Watchpolisher

Still waiting ....

Watchpolisher

8badb6355ad162ae56bdf424b2327b11.jpg

40a9bea33de67510a8606a3c2770a902.jpg

Watchpolisher

189447c28aeb8c3f1d17a42fbaec587e.jpg

223ecc35ba81f5bfb1db81bcfed28e0b.jpg

b82fd391679f305f5f1a811fc557be2c.jpg

e10fb9067f400e66270a56887e3b9deb.jpg

guami007

Holy crap man. You are good.

Watchpolisher

Holy crap man. You are good.

Thank you ! But as good as I am ... Nobody in the forum has sent me anything yet...

DeLaForce

I have a gen tag that's not so pretty, missing a pusher too eek

04b5e18b4d0da985717ffe9169113262.jpg

90f29ed0fb85a16dc95d9763dc4da4e7.jpg