Sign in to follow this  
Watchpolisher

Watch polishing/refinishing

Sakurai

Haven't got anything to send at the moment, but have to say your skill is nothing short of amazing!

Haven't got anything to send at the moment, but have to say your skill is nothing short of amazing!

trailboss99

I think Mr Pap's piece has proved the point guys. The man does outstanding work with a good turnaround time.

Watchpolisher

Thanks trailboss..I just finished an iwc piece for a member..he should be posting some pics soon..and hopefully leaving me good feedback..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Watchpolisher

20130617_103050.jpg

20130617_103100.jpg

20130617_103022.jpg

20130617_103130.jpg

20130617_103125.jpg

20130617_103631.jpg

20130617_103218.jpg

20130617_115014.jpg

20130617_113141.jpg

20130617_115441.jpg

20130617_123005.jpg

20130617_115432.jpg

TheSav

Nice work. That pam case looks better than new.

HeavyKrush

I for one am convinced this guy does excellent work. Kinda wish I had a watch to send his way for a trial but none of mine look too shabby.

Watchpolisher

Well here is an iwc I did for a member I decided to post it ...he must be busy as he was going to post for me and give me a review..so everybody can see the DETAIL work I do. He bought it and looks like somebody just brushed the whole thing, warping the edge on the bezel and the high polish areas.. I did the best I could ...

20130609_164004.jpg

20130613_113011.jpg

20130609_164022.jpg

20130613_113129.jpg

20130609_164041.jpg

20130613_113036.jpg

20130609_164153.jpg

20130613_113150.jpg

20130609_164214.jpg

20130612_202553.jpg

Watchpolisher

Can anyone tell me , why when I go to let's say add a picture in my thread after I created the post.. And click edit I get a message that says this..

20130619_212107.jpg

All I'm trying to do is add a picture I forgot to put in... Is this because I am using an iPad?

JoelMarrs

Man you really did a fabulous job out there..restoring those watches..very impressive..you wanna tell what kind of polish you use and how you apply that on the watch so that this level of improvement can be achieved.

Watchpolisher

Just a white rouge for the high polish,but i did it by hand mostly with a drummer type tool..but the sponge kind of sandpaperfor the brushed... You don't really apply anything really unless ur using buffing wheels...

trailboss99

NFI on the post issue mate but holy hell, that polish is fecking perfect! Better than new I'd say.

You, sir, are truly a master of your craft. :notworthy:

Pospower

Ok for the Record Paul is the man. I'm the guy with the IWC that got attacked with a dremel.... Paul not only did his magic but he finished the job in less than a week. This guy is not only good he is a pro. I was seriously nerviouse about even asking him to bring back the poished edge on the bezel He siad he would see what he could do and man did he do a great job. Honest, fast, and profesional. I would and will trust him to all of my watch polishing needs from now on. Oh and no I'm not his brother, just another member who got a Gen Watch on the Bay the did not quite look like the pictures once I got her in the mail. Guys you know what I mean. That girl that looked hot at 2am until you woke up. HA seriously Paul probably bought the value of my watch up about $1,000 with his work. Thanks again Paul.

20130621_165730_zpsfdcff4aa.jpg

20130621_165714_zps02a4229b.jpg

20130621_165703_zps72b07e54.jpg

Edited by Pospower

Pospower

Oh and Sorry Paul for taking so long to give you props. Fathers day Sunday and my Brthday Wednesday, Three Kids JOB and all that but give anyone my phone number or emial as a reference anytime. For those with questions feel free to PM me.

TheSav

You do great work by the looks of it. As for your error when editing I get the same thing when trying to edit from my ipad. The forum doesn't like it for some reason.

PeterPotamus

that is really work of art

Guyute

Do you polish crystals as well as cases. I've got a Citizen that's in pretty rough shape. Grew up in your area...went to grade school at OLQA in Eastbluff. ;)

Watchpolisher

Ya if it's plastic it can be buffed

Watchpolisher

Let's polish some watches!!!!

Watchpolisher

3500 views in my post but nobody is sending me there pieces for me to do my magic? Wow is everybody that careful with there stuff that they don't ding or damage anything? Do i just not post enough? Is the economy that bad..can't be everybody here is buying reps all the time

Watchpolisher

This was a vintage gp case I did.. This watch was probably the most beat up one I have ever probably come across...if this piece can't convince any of you to send me tour watches I don't know what else would!!!!

20130702_190541.jpg

20130702_192809.jpg

TheSav

I would gladly send you a watch if I had one that required your attention or that I couldn't do myself. So far I've been able to repolish most of my secondhand purchase just fine. Albeit my results are nowhere near as professional as yours.

Xebryus

That is some bloody fantastic work there

Pharmo

Amazing work mate!

grb

If I ever had a piece in that state I would never believe it was possible to recover it.

That is brilliant work............unless of course you've switched the order of the pics :giggle:

Pharmo

If I ever had a piece in that state I would never believe it was possible to recover it.

That is brilliant work............unless of course you've switched the order of the pics :giggle:

LMAO :giggle: