Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

Bing ging

I like watches and have a collection comprising replicas and genuine watches. I have always wanted a Bell and Ross BR01 but was not happy to pay a few thousand punds for one. Long story short i tried to by one from Silix-prime. His site was not really set up for me to pay via paypal so i had to write him and ask him how i could pay him via paypal. He sent me an email address to pay the money into but said that i should put nothing in the paypal note when making the paynebt which i thought was odd (i assume this was so that he could deny the payment was for a watch later on) Strangley as soon as i paid, the price of the watch went up on the website. He wanted more money so i opted for two cheaper watches intead. Which left me with a credit. After much messing around he finally sent the watches. The Breitling replica's pushers could be pulled straight out of the watch and the stop watches on both watches did not work. Prior to this he had said that he would refund the credit i had, he never did. Long story short i have just contacted paypal, eventually i hope to get my money back. This guy is called Michelle please whatever you do do not send him any money buy elsewhere. I intend to put a video up on youtube of the 'crap' he sent me and to flag up that he will scam people. I have ordered a watch from parnis watch station i can only hope i have better luck lol

AVOID http://www.silix-prime.co/

Cyril_Clunge

:facepalm:

Making your first post telling us to avoid one of our trusted dealers isn't going to do a lot for your credibility around here. Perhaps if you'd done some reading in the 3 weeks you've been a member you would have seen there are ways of dealing with these issues without starting Paypal disputes and screwing things up for everyone. Welcome to RWG by the way.....

myaz

Ouch. Not the right way to go about it. Tons of satisfied customers with Silix. Recommend you don't post the video until after you sort this out, perhaps with the help of a moderator.

These are reps and all reps have flaws. Hope this works out well for you

Chavezzito

Welcome...check out our trusted dealers and also read silix´s feedback...with you being new to the forum and posting this as your first post clearly states to me that you have not read enough on the newbie section.

I have Michelle as one of my preferred dealers and totally disagree with you.

futbol57102at
:facepalm:

jeffw69

Michelle is a dude?

Luthier

Welcome?????? CC, you had too much beer today???

I'd say - avoid idiots, like this!!!

RichardMiami

This is nonsense. Your first post? You are slamming a dealer which many of us, myself included, have bought many watches from over a long period of time.

You have ZERO credibility in this. We NEVER open Paypal disputes here. We always turn to our moderators for help when needed. GEEZE

Cyril_Clunge
Welcome?????? CC, you had too much beer today???

I'd say - avoid idiots, like this!!!

Not enough Luth, not enough :)

RichardMiami

Greg - do we have your permission to trash this noob? please? pretty please??

edwinowl

Bing have a chill pill, have a read and a sleep and start again man. Oh and welcome.

Rob Roy

You can't just tell the members not to use a trusted dealer because of one poor deal/transaction.

They are trusted dealers who get it right most of the time and if anything goes wrong a little diplomacy goes a long way.

Retract the big banner please :rolleyes:

Col

nunu78

Hmmmm that's very strange 1st post, I can't understand that some one bought from TD while he wasn't a member here then find the forum and made his very 1st post like that.

futbol57102at

You do realize the rep industry isn't exactly a "legal" one, right? The reason they specified not to put anything in the paypal note is b/c if you mentioned it was for a replica, paypal would likely shut down their account, and take the money in said account, with no recourse by Silix. In this industry, people need to be understanding that they are not the only customer, and you are dealing with people in other countries who have a limited understanding of your language. It takes time to resolve an issue, but at least with our trusted dealers, you can have faith that the dealer will make everything right. If they do not, you have further recourse by contacting one of the mods on this forum, as they are able to act as a neutral 3rd party in handling any issues between yourself and the dealer.

The problem with opening a paypal dispute, is, it's highly likely this dealer may not be able to get their account reinstated, and will not be able to accept paypal as a method of payment going forward.

YoungGPS
realy.gif Edited by YoungGPS

Cyril_Clunge
Hmmmm that's very strange 1st post, I can't understand that some one bought from TD while he wasn't a member here then find the forum and made his very 1st post like that.

I had my suspicions too mate but I upset some sensitive souls yesterday so thought I'd better be polite :D

1littlegreen

What credibility?? Really? Not using the resources you have laying at your keyboard to communicate not only with the dealers here, but also the members. Not asking questions of members mods and dealers is not the best route here.

If you do as you say you will do (youtube, PP), the mods and admin likely will not lift a finger to help you, and your name will go out in the community as a non-desirable, including the dealers.

Take a breath, talk to an admin and work it out.

BTW.... Welcome

Kev

agntkerr
banned_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

nunu78

I had my suspicions too mate but I upset some sensitive souls yesterday so thought I'd better be polite :D

Cyril my friend don't change yourself , come on man that's the beauty of this forum and plz PM the link of the thread where u did upset some softies :)

Chavezzito

banned_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

:lmao:

HeavyKrush

Wow.

PAB

I like watches and have a collection comprising replicas and genuine watches. I have always wanted a Bell and Ross BR01 but was not happy to pay a few thousand punds for one. Long story short i tried to by one from Silix-prime. His site was not really set up for me to pay via paypal so i had to write him and ask him how i could pay him via paypal. He sent me an email address to pay the money into but said that i should put nothing in the paypal note when making the paynebt which i thought was odd (i assume this was so that he could deny the payment was for a watch later on) Strangley as soon as i paid, the price of the watch went up on the website. He wanted more money so i opted for two cheaper watches intead. Which left me with a credit. After much messing around he finally sent the watches. The Breitling replica's pushers could be pulled straight out of the watch and the stop watches on both watches did not work. Prior to this he had said that he would refund the credit i had, he never did. Long story short i have just contacted paypal, eventually i hope to get my money back. This guy is called Michelle please whatever you do do not send him any money buy elsewhere. I intend to put a video up on youtube of the 'crap' he sent me and to flag up that he will scam people. I have ordered a watch from parnis watch station i can only hope i have better luck lol

AVOID http://www.silix-prime.co/

Greg, Not sure if you can do this but how about not revealing the list of TD'S until a Noob has been registered for a set period of time or has posted X amount of Posts?

Maybe this would help stop all this crap from people too lazy to read before causing an unnecessary nuisance?

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Cyril_Clunge

It would sort of defeat the object of the board though, which is to stop people getting scammed and instead point them toward the TDs.

BadPickle

Dickhead.

Welcome to the forum.

I've had nothing but polite, well informed dealings with Michelle.

Not on the TD list for nothing.

Ban this nob Greg.