Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

LightGeek

Wow. There are so many noob errors in your post... That even I, a noob am laughing. Waterproof? Hardly. Fully functioning stopwatch? If you're lucky. It seems you don't really know what you're buying at that price point. Having said that, the "loose" stem does appear to be a QC issue to be resolved with the TD and/or the mods. Good luck.

...or not. I have two items in the shopping cart at Silix I'm afraid to check out -- not because of your warning but because it might be a PayPal black hole now!

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

Edited by lightgeek

BigDee62

+1 to Dal's idea! (Can't figure how to do a damn quote in Tapatalk)

BigDee62

HWG, hope you're feeling the love here. We live and die by the work you mods do.

wat44

Why do dealers let noobs use ppal?

Time until ppal gone for all of us... 10, 9, 8, ....

Luthier

Never used PP, and never will. What for?

wat44

Ppal is a very convent system for online payments, Luthier.

By the way, which dealers dropship and which don't?

wat44

Auto correct is run by nuns? Wtf?

10:10 Watch Repair

By the way, which dealers dropship and which don't?

You didn't...

wat44

Just wanted luths opinion on this

10:10 Watch Repair

Just wanted luths opinion on this

You don't need to even do a search to answer that one, it's in about every other thread.

orlandoherm

Its pretty worrying when someone gets a bad experience and chooses to write about it this is the kind of reaction that they get from seasoned buyers.

This guy has EVERY right to discuss his experience with Silix - especially when its highly likely to actually be true to what has happened to the poor the guy.

This reminds me of a schoolyard mentality - where the popular guy is being supported by others whilst the victim explains what has happened to him - and

all the kids in the playground say 'go to teacher , go to teacher , we dont want to be involved '.

I have heard other stories of recent bad sales from Silix from other sites.

I do wish this immature - jump down someones throat attitute - because they have been ripped off would end.

AND LETS FACE IT .... SILIX IS NT GONNA DO NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS - UNTIL HE READS COMPLAINTS AND REALISES ITS GONNA HIT HIM IN HIS WALLET - FACT !!!

feel sorry for the guy who got treated like rubbish - really do mate - and sorry for these guys who are jumping down your throat - like er - arent we supposed to help you ?

Seiko94

Interesting that this is your first post Orlando. What the he'll do you know about Silix?

the problem is screwing around with pp. Don't mess with ecosystem.

nunu78

Another over the top 1st thread. Man don't open your mouth till you know the place and how things work in the rep world.

aka

if u have a problem, there are procedures and steps in place to resolve problems. This members ignorance of the correct way to resolve his issue was the real problem for him, and for us.

nunu78

I think you should stay on other sites where you heared those stories and frankly speaking I can't understand why you choose to write your 1st post like this before even introduce yourself.

Edited by nunu78

orlandoherm

look - I can be straight and say I am a noob - and yes buying my first watch - I am very interested in peoples exp whether neg or pos - both are important to be heard - they are affecting where I will make a purchase from - I just find it worrying that if people who have a neg experience are shouted down then we never get to hear their story.

Its so important that people are able to tell us their experience with a seller.

nunu78

Man i can smell something fishy.

wat44

Banned and opened up a new nic already?

nunu78

hmmmmm :facepalm:

LightGeek

Expectations and processes. This isn't like buying off best buy online :)

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

nunu78

IP check n all tht IT stuff please.

nunu78

Me demand :angry: or at least :banhamster:

orlandoherm

hmmmmm :facepalm:

god no - look I am a noob - I am interested in others exp esp if things go wrong for them as I dont want it happening to me as I am new - I could say it again what I've said - its good to hear everyones exp and its relevant for all - it would be a sad world if we never got to hear all sides of the story - whether in politics or wherever - if your really sad you can check out my recent posts - all very polite on RWI - where I have been asking lots of questions as I am a noob - everyones been great as Ive been asking about rolex day dates and milgauss. I came across this post and am just saddened that everyone wants to shout the guy down. I really dont get it at all. And no I dont know the guy ! Really I dont.

wat44

You couldn't be more wrong about wat your wrote above.

The banned guy was destined to be banned.

DFH

All you had to do was do the required reading for noobs, especially the section about Admin/Mod intervention, and you would have know exactly how to proceed with this. No sympathy from me here - you have put a TD's PP account in jeopardy, as well as potentially screwing up tons of future transactions if PP were to close or freeze their account.

Some of the nastiest assaults I have seen on this forum had to do with this type of situation - when some noob comes in, does not take the recommended advice, or do the required reading and due diligence, and ends of screwing things up for a TD and their customers here. Not to mention, airing dirty laundry about a TD before taking the prerequisite steps of contacting a moderator to act on your behalf - huge no-no here.

You'd better hope that your PP dispute does not end up in a frozen TD account - things could get very nasty for you here (do a forum search for PP disputes with a TD and you will see what I mean) - and you might then want to find yourself a new playground.....

I read that you realize your mistake, and can take the heat coming at you right now - I hope you learn the larger lesson....

Not a great start for you here, mate.