Sign in to follow this  
Merlinau

Paypal Watches: Anything known?

Merlinau

Good morning.

Can any member advise me on the dealer Paypal watches. Are they genuine?

I have recently ordered and paid for a replica TAG Heuer Link series watch (using Pay Pal). I am wondering if I have done the right thing??

Merlinau

Im sorry but this response isn't really what I need.

The link takes me (apparantly) to the list of RWG approved dealers. Since PayPal Watches isn't on the list do I assume that there is a problem with them?

thanks for any advice

wat44

Join the dots!

Merlinau

I'm sorry but I'm afraid these cryptic comments aren't really very helpful.

Does this mean Yes or NO.

I"m just looking for a simple straight answer?

Balad1

Good morning.

Can any member advise me on the dealer Paypal watches. Are they genuine?

I have recently ordered and paid for a replica TAG Heuer Link series watch (using Pay Pal). I am wondering if I have done the right thing??

Never heard of PP watches, you sure you didn't compromise your PP account with a scammer?

Go directly to paypal.com and research your recent activity.

Balad1

edit: paypal watches is 99.999% surely a scammer.

Merlinau

I'm afraid I don't understand your reply.

How can I compromise my Pay Pal account with a scammer?

I am simply trying to purchase a replica watch from a supplier called paypalwatches.com using PayPal.

How does this compromise anything?

wat44

Only deal with trusted dealers

Merlinau

If you are sure they are a scammer, how should I best proceed, given I've used PayPal as my payment system?

Your advise would be appreciated.

peakpower

Merlinau, the only dealers that are recommended by this forum are on the Trusted Dealer (TD) list. If you choose to deal with anyone not on the list, don't expect a lot of help here. Whether or not you will receive what you ordered is anyone's guess.

DKaiser Söze

Wow. I don't like the sound or looks of this. Good luck. Please do yourself a favor and read then re-read the New members threads. T

Balad1

I'm afraid I don't understand your reply.

How can I compromise my Pay Pal account with a scammer?

I am simply trying to purchase a replica watch from a supplier called paypalwatches.com using PayPal.

How does this compromise anything?

If you entered your PP email and password on this site you might have compromised your legit PP account.

PP does not allow or condone the sale of ANY replica watches.

PS: Contact PP directly to unfuck this.

Luthier

Legit my ass...

:picard:

You're fucked up, Merlin.

Merlinau

That wasn't how it happened.

I went through a pay process whereby I was directed to PayPal in the normal way and authorised payment, again in the same way as I always use PayPal for online purchases. I always use PayPal where possilble for online purchases because of their purchaser protection, which I have used successfully in the past when buying what proved to be fake USB's from China.

How is this a problem?

Where does Pay Pal make it clear that you can't buy replica watches throught them?

I'm getting very confused here!

Merlinau

I'm sorry guys, but these cryptic and throwaway (if not insulting) comments aren't really of much use to me.

I'm looking for the benefit of what I assume is a great deal of knowledge and insight into the world of replica watches, which I assumed this site (group) possesses.

Not unreasonable surely.

DKaiser Söze

I'm sorry guys, but these cryptic and throwaway (if not insulting) comments aren't really of much use to me.

I'm looking for the benefit of what I assume is a great deal of knowledge and insight into the world of replica watches, which I assumed this site (group) possesses.

Not unreasonable surely.

Bro,

sorry. No one is being cryptic or insulting. you are now screwed because you didn't read the posts that you are told to read when you join.

peakpower

I just joined this forum two weeks ago. Instead of bombarding everyone with the same newbie questions, I took a few hours to READ the information that is clearly posted on the forum. It is not difficult to find the information if you take the time to READ.

Balad1
That wasn't how it happened.

I went through a pay process whereby I was directed to PayPal in the normal way and authorised payment, again in the same way as I always use PayPal for online purchases. I always use PayPal where possilble for online purchases because of their purchaser protection, which I have used successfully in the past when buying what proved to be fake USB's from China.

How is this a problem?

Where does Pay Pal make it clear that you can't buy replica watches throught them?

I'm getting very confused here!

If you get your watch and are happy great, if not file a duspute with PP and or your CC company.

Sale of counterfeit items is against the law and PP would never knowing allow an illegal transaction through them.

They are real hard asses in this department.

Chavezzito

It´s strange how people find this place after they buy from potential scammers...

Sorry Merlin, hopefully you´ll get what you ordered and hopefully it will last longer than a month...now start reading for about a week or two on the newbie section and do your homework before you order next time.

Balad1

PS: In the future stick with our trusted dealers and read and ask questions before pulling the trigger.

Burnleybezel

Hi Merl,

You should only buy from the Trusted dealers if you don't want to get scammed.

Pay Pal frowns on ANY transaction involving Rep watches. So if yo do buy via Pay Pal even with the trusted dealers you MUST NEVER! Mention rep watches on your sales info. If you fo you run the risk of having your P.P account frozen.

You also just bought from a none trusted site which may be a scam site designing to take your money.

If you do unfortunately get scammed and should you report to pay pal, they will ask you what you bought? This is where is becomes a problem since you may get your account froze since you are trying to buy reps.

Please in future stick to the trusted dealers. Because you will be helped if there is an issue.

Merlinau

I'm sorry, I seem to be getting everyone very upset and annoyed, which is/was not my intention.

You must understand that I have (in ignorance admitted) attempted to make a purchase online (paid via PayPal), and have come across the RWG site by accident subsequently.

The various things I have read have made me very anxious that I may have 'blown' over $US 300. So perhaps understandably I am trying to get some guidance.

IF I were starting at the beginning then the reading of the guidance material etc, would clearly be time well spent. But that isn't my situation.

Chavezzito

As far as I can read no one has posted anything near as when they get anoyed or upset so you´r safe so far!