Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

elconquistador
Kind of like the Volt and the Tesla S were a big fuck you to Limbaugh and the other wingnuts.

I hope. trust and pray that you are not calling Rush Limbaugh a wingnut !!!

If the oxycodone fits....

bammer7
Kind of like the Volt and the Tesla S were a big fuck you to Limbaugh and the other wingnuts.

I hope. trust and pray that you are not calling Rush Limbaugh a wingnut !!!

If the oxycodone fits....

Wow, everyone who listens to him is a "wingnut" and Limbaugh is dismissed with a mocking hat tip to prescription drug addiction...

I'm truly in the presence of Leftist sanctimony...I bow down in your all-knowing glow.

elconquistador

Yes

gB.
Wow, everyone who listens to him is a "wingnut" and Limbaugh is dismissed with a mocking hat tip to prescription drug addiction...

I'm truly in the presence of Leftist sanctimony...I bow down in your all-knowing glow.

Interesting perspective. Just a guess, but are you from the state of Alabama with an IQ of 7?

Baldrick

I think any comparison to wingnuts is derogatory..and an insult to them...Limbaugh is waaay beyond being a wingnut.....he's in a special category :B):

Cyril_Clunge

Wasn't he the bloke who flew the Atlantic?

Dat was Limberger..........he was a big cheese from St Louis.

I always thought he was crackers myself.

Baldrick
Interesting perspective. Just a guess, but are you from the state of Alabama with an IQ of 7?

IQ of 7 .....and Alabama in the same sentence......you're 'avin a laff...aren't you :lol:

elconquistador

IQ of 7 .....and Alabama in the same sentence......you're 'avin a laff...aren't you :lol:

An IQ like that would make him governor.

bammer7

Ignorance is bliss when you live in an echo chamber. Step outside ladies.

gB.

By the way bammer7....

Roll Tide, roooooooooll!

Baldrick

He's blissfully ignorant of what 'bammer' means in the UK.... :lol:

stolikat

Bammer

"Redneck, toolish, uneducated, obnoxious Alabama football fan who has no connection to the University of Alabama, save that he/she lives within the border of the State of Alabama. Bammers tend to live in clusters and erect small shrines to Bear Bryant in their living quarters. Bammers liberally use the term "we" when describing the exploits of the University of Alabama footbal team."

http://www.urbandict...php?term=bammer

My guess is he is a teabaggin member of the right wing alternate reality.

Edited by stolikat

bammer7

Here El'quist -

As opposed to throwing around out-of-place, irrelevant references to political figures on a watch board, try this to please the natives and make "friends" - put one of these declarations in all posts - doesn't matter which, it can be random. It will slake the mob and signal to them that you are a "thinker" just like them.

1. Stupid noobs!

2. Patience is a virtue in this game.

3. Good riddence - I'm glad Luthier's gone.

Stoli - next time you get excessively inebriated, just mark me down as the next subject for your "redneck, toolish, uneducated, obnoxious" comments.

stolikat
sock-puppet.jpg

bammer7

Yes, I've been lying in wait since November...oh, oh, be still my beating heart, this is the moment I've been waiting for...

bammer7

And just to circle this back to my original post, which was calling El'quist out on the apparent state of enlightenment in which he thinks himself given the ease with which he dismisses the worth of millions of people of who he knows nothing (i.e. "wingnuts")...

That is EXACTLY the nature of the responses I have received...no attempt to address anything I've said. Instead, just attempts to dismiss me as even worthy of response based on my screen name (My screen name! Incredible!) This is what happens when in a state of ignorance (nobody knows who I am = El'quist doesn't know those who he calls "wingnuts"), one tries to draw conclusive meaning about the worth of indivuals (I have a 7 IQ = they are "wingnuts") from irrelevant scraps of information (my screen name is bammer7 = these people listen to Limbaugh).

RichardMiami

And just to circle this back to my original post, which was calling El'quist out on the apparent state of enlightenment in which he thinks himself given the ease with which he dismisses the worth of millions of people of who he knows nothing (i.e. "wingnuts")...

That is EXACTLY the nature of the responses I have received...no attempt to address anything I've said. Instead, just attempts to dismiss me as even worthy of response based on my screen name (My screen name! Incredible!) This is what happens when in a state of ignorance (nobody knows who I am = El'quist doesn't know those who he calls "wingnuts"), one tries to draw conclusive meaning about the worth of indivuals (I have a 7 IQ = they are "wingnuts") from irrelevant scraps of information (my screen name is bammer7 = these people listen to Limbaugh).

He is entitled to his opinion, as are you.

He is entitled to not like people with differing opinions, as are you.

Sometimes, when people fail to address what you have said directly, they are, in fact, addressing you. Silence can speak volumes, ya know?

FYI... you do need to work on the grammar a bit, but we tend to be very forgiving about that sort of thing around here.

Have you told us why you chose that screen name? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tits McGee

For fucks sake! I thought this was a post about the RWG watch.

bammer7

He is entitled to his opinion, as are you.

He is entitled to not like people with differing opinions, as are you.

I never implied he couldn't have his opinion...I called it out for what it was. Just as if someone was to say, "I think all (insert race here) people are worthless" or "All people who like cheesecake are worthless," this is an ignorant opinion that follows from faulty and unstated premises.

Sometimes, when people fail to address what you have said directly, they are, in fact, addressing you. Silence can speak volumes, ya know?

That's the point! It's not silence - it's ad hominem attack based on complete ignorance of me (except a screen name).

FYI... you do need to work on the grammar a bit, but we tend to be very forgiving about that sort of thing around here.

Please, if you feel like it's important to point it out, I invite you to correct it.

Have you told us why you chose that screen name? Inquiring minds want to know.

Eh...I kind of enjoy reading the epistemological truths that are divined from the magical combination of bammer and 7.

RichardMiami

whatever.... let's go back to talking about the RWG watch... who has PM'd Luthier lately?

elconquistador

Wait a god damn minute. Criticizing someone for what they think is completely different than doing it for their race.

Limbaugh and other "movement conservatives" went on constantly that electric cars were impractical, crappy to drive and mostly vaporware. This was inspiration for those working on them to make them great. And they did. I expect Luthier feels the same way about the naysayers.

I will keep future anti conservative comments where they belong... the "Fuck You" thread in section 8.

gB.
Bammer

"Redneck, toolish, uneducated, obnoxious Alabama football fan who has no connection to the University of Alabama, save that he/she lives within the border of the State of Alabama. Bammers tend to live in clusters and erect small shrines to Bear Bryant in their living quarters. Bammers liberally use the term "we" when describing the exploits of the University of Alabama footbal team."

http://www.urbandict...php?term=bammer

My guess is he is a teabaggin member of the right wing alternate reality.

Right on the money Stoli. The term Bammer is also synonymous with Updyke, and they are known to kill trees with tebuthiuron out of hatred for rival football teams.

HarveyUpdyke.jpg

Baldrick

Bammer:

Someone who says something stupid, does something stupid, or dresses stupid.

Also applies with "Bammer of the week".

Limbaugh and other "movement conservatives" went on constantly that electric cars were impractical, crappy to drive and mostly vaporware. This was inspiration for those working on them to make them great.

Yeah....they had truly lost their way unil the Messiah provided inspiration thru' the teachings of Rush Limbaugh....he's a a truly inspirational motivating force for good :rofl:

UmpaHimself

For fucks sake! I thought this was a post about the RWG watch.

+1... Another fight, boring.

HeavyKrush

74 pages? How far back should I go to actually catch up on the RWG watch?