Sign in to follow this  
bolo33

caved in and bought the UN Blue Surf..Blue Dial

bolo33

I just happened to be browsing the forums and came across the UN Blue Surf Blue Dial with rubber straps. I finally caved in and ordered one from Mary. Based on the limited research from different forums, it seems they are made well. I'm sure not too many people know what a Gen is like anyways. I really liked the one it looks! Can't wait for it to come in with my DSSD V5

AllergyDoc

The consistent reports I've read are about a noisy rotor.

trailboss99
Not mine doc. never hear a wisper from it. This is one very acurate rep with the exception of the serial# plate being brass instead of white gold like it should be. Appart from that it's near perfect. The only thing I will do one day is strip the xtal from it, remove the cyclops and send 'em both to CT for some real good AR. "No crystal" type AR would make the dial on this really pop.

Col.

bolo33
Not mine doc. never hear a wisper from it. This is one very acurate rep with the exception of the serial# plate being brass instead of white gold like it should be. Appart from that it's near perfect. The only thing I will do one day is strip the xtal from it, remove the cyclops and send 'em both to CT for some real good AR. "No crystal" type AR would make the dial on this really pop.

Col.

Col/Doc

haven't really read any reports on the noisy movement. I'll let you guys know once I receive it.