Sign in to follow this  
digyourownhole

hellopanerai.net trustworthy?

Nisv

I think the responses here are totally over the top and ridiculous by all the same usual blowhards and even some new ones.

Many people here including me bought from a scam site before finding this site. When I first got here I tried to find out something about the site I bought from but there wasn't any info so I asked. I wanted to know if anyone had experience with them . Would I receive a watch and if so what would I receive.

So if some noob who might be a bit worried about an order he placed or may not know where to start reading asks a question it honestly doesn't require anyone to be rude to him. Its not like you know everything yourselves.

And yes noobs are going to think this forum is full of "jerkoffs" if we treat new people like this. It was stated months ago by Greg that if you don't have something positive to contribute don't say anything.

Nuff Said.

Thanks Mazz, voice of reason.

Digyourownhole, I'm sorry for accusing you for being someones sock ID, that was totally uncalled for.

I guess the only thing I can help you with is to give you the advice to stick to the trusted dealers,

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Good luck in your quest :)

digyourownhole

No worries Nisv. Thanks!

trailboss99

wow... just joined myself today... i guess no short cuts from the almightys on rep watches... i too thought i might save some time being i work have a family kids in sports... but hey read before you ask of the great sages of the rep watch world!!!! read read read.... do i have it right jerkoffs????

Do you often insult the people you are asking for help?

I think he was more insulting the people who treated a noob like shit.

When will you guys learn to act online the way you would IRL? If in fact you are this rude to strangers IRL I can only thank God I don't have to drive thru your town. FFS guys, didn't we all promise to give the noobs a break? Do I need to go back and find first posts from you lot and see who was equally uninformed when they first joined?

IF YOU DON'T WANNA HELP, DON'T BLOODY WELL REPLY!

Is it that hard to comprehend? Keep it up and you won't have a forum!

Nisv

No worries Nisv. Thanks!

:thumbsup2:

Now post some four letter word replies to some of the replies here.

Go ahead, I promise you'll get away with it.

Like "Thanks for nothing ASSHOLE", or "Fuck you too very much" and so on :D

James.

Wholey shizer, I need to free up some more time at work to parouse this site during day-light hours. I always miss the best bits! Clearly so did a few other members (Onze springs to mind, I can tell he hasn't seen this by the lack of popcorn :lol: very apt in this situation might I add )

Lets just agree that everyone is awesome as well as a bunch of cunts.

Crusader

No worries Nisv. Thanks!

:thumbsup2:

Now post some four letter word replies to some of the replies here.

Go ahead, I promise you'll get away with it.

Like "Thanks for nothing ASSHOLE", or "Fuck you too very much" and so on :D

+1 :D

solkryssare

+ 1 to Mazz and Col.

Knock this shit off guys! Im fucking tired of seeing it and wont hear of the usual excuses why you behave this way. If you don't like the guy or his question go post something else.

solkryssare

Oh and welcome to the forum dig :)

grb

Well as per my first page post, not a spammer, not JohnG, a great member in the making, maybe ?

digyourown and chapp this is only normal only two days on this one

Archaon

HumMMM. Why don't we organize a noob Therapy session. We could call it "Noob Anonymous". Where old members can let go of their nasty feelings about noobs, and noobs could express their feelings of being lonely and seeking for help....

We might find out that all old members want is recognition and desire to care about people, and that noobs are in search for affection and care... :-)

BTW - Stick to trusted dealers. I advise you to send a pic of the watch you want to the dealer of your choice that will tell you if they have it. This is the best and fastest way to get what you want. And before you ask: if they don't have your cherished watch, then it doesn't exist in a version that lasts more than a few hours of wearing.

Enjoy this Fabulous forum!!!

chapp06

just got back... looks like this is the place to be... guess i can start by saying hello to all and sorry if i started off on the wrong foot... just was doing as suggested and noticed alot of negitive replies... anyway i will keep my thick skin on and enjoy and learn... thanks

Chavezzito

just got back... looks like this is the place to be... guess i can start by saying hello to all and sorry if i started off on the wrong foot... just was doing as suggested and noticed alot of negitive replies... anyway i will keep my thick skin on and enjoy and learn... thanks

:thumbsup: