Sign in to follow this  
sammysmiths

UPO Lug pins

sammysmiths

Again my Ultimate Planet Ocean lug pin has snapped under the sheer weight of the watch. Any hints/tips of where I can get pins from and is it a DIY job? Maybe I could buy a rep black rubber strap like the 007 version?

Any tips guys?

greg_r
Again my Ultimate Planet Ocean lug pin has snapped under the sheer weight of the watch. Any hints/tips of where I can get pins from and is it a DIY job? Maybe I could buy a rep black rubber strap like the 007 version?

Any tips guys?

What do you mean by lug pin? If you mean one of the link retaining pins, then there's a good chance that someone here will have a spare or two. If, however, you mean the spring bar that connects the strap to the watch then they're easy - pick up a cheap set of suitable springbars from the RWG shop :popcorn:

A replacement strap is fairly easy to organise - whether a rep strap (available from quite a few dealers - WatchInternational is especially good for accessories) or just a third-party strap from an independent (I generally use http:www.watchbandcenter.com - but there's several strap dealers on our Trusted Dealer List).