Sign in to follow this  
kirbytherat

Current Blancpain Fifty Fathoms

kirbytherat

Hi all,

New to this site. I was wondering where I could find a fifty fathoms current generation (non-chrono) or an homage that's close like the jaragar.

I found this website with some www.replicaat.com but does anybody have any experience with them (not a trusted dealer, can't find reviews). How risky is it to get shipped to the US?

Thanks!

Edited by greg_r
active link to scam site deactivated

olly593

Hi, stick to the trusted dealers, if you buy from there your own and that place shouts scam site.

Just send a photo to Marvelous Replica, Toro or WI and see what hey say, if they can't get it,it doesn't exist as a Rep.

P.S. This doesn't look like and Breitling ive ever seen lol www.replicaat.com/breitling/windrider-starliner/b7134012-c6-516/

dalboy

Welcome to the forum..

The Trusted Dealers here are so for a reason..stick to them..remember to read all the reviews on the dealers before placing an order.

No problems shipping to the States..usual customs risk's apply..

Good Luck

Dal.....

greg_r

Well known scam site. Avoid like the plague.

Stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a whole lot safer. If you can't find exactly what you want, send a photo of the watch to Marvellous Replica or Watch International - if it's available, one of them should be able to find it.

houndoggie

Supposedly the bpff super rep is in the works, sapphire bezel and all.

Iz3fuy

I've been in the market recently for a FF no chrono, but no luck, only chrono were available. Anyway, I'm really happy about the watch, solid and no problems at all. Here some pics.

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

Edited by Iz3fuy

kirbytherat

Any idea when the super rep is going to come out? (if it even is under production)

Also lz3fuy, where did you get yours from? I've seen huge variations in price...but that one looks nice. Is the seconds hand the subdial on the left?

Thanks

BigBuys

Supposedly the bpff super rep is in the works, sapphire bezel and all.

Money sent!

houndoggie
Any idea when the super rep is going to come out? (if it even is under production)

Also lz3fuy, where did you get yours from? I've seen huge variations in price...but that one looks nice. Is the seconds hand the subdial on the left?

Thanks

No word.

machiavegli

I've seen several used modified Seikos (the "Fifty Five Fathoms" homage) on M2M sales threads on various forums lately, if that helps. It's often great looking, but different people "mod" it differently, some more thoroughly than others.

Definitely contact any of our TDs. Prior to joining RWG, I'd bought reps from non-TD sites... I was lucky that I always recieved a watch, but not usually one i liked much :(

-Mach

razorblade

I've seen several used modified Seikos (the "Fifty Five Fathoms" homage) on M2M sales threads on various forums lately, if that helps. It's often great looking, but different people "mod" it differently, some more thoroughly than others.

Definitely contact any of our TDs. Prior to joining RWG, I'd bought reps from non-TD sites... I was lucky that I always recieved a watch, but not usually one i liked much :(

-Mach

Gotta agree with ya that the modded Seiko FFFs look good.You just have to keep a lookout for it. I think DSN used to build them too, or maybe he still does?

Hazz

This just arrived this morning, and hoping to have a snzh55 on Monday, then I have my Seiko Fifty Fathoms

f49e5ed5c16a8910956028a886a0d2a5.jpg

houndoggie
This just arrived this morning, and hoping to have a snzh55 on Monday, then I have my Seiko Fifty Fathoms

You need to get the yokobies lumed bezel as well.

Hazz

You need to get the yokobies lumed bezel as well.

Looking but cannot find yet