slyshooter

WOW! great info

all this time i was looking for the best swiss replica manufacturer

James2010

Hello here

AllergyDoc

bump for KCdano

manrikisan

Thanks for the help from a NOOB.. Hoping to get a couple of watches from Robert...

Red44

Just saved me some bucks.... Thank you sir.

Noob

watchmetick

new guy here also - 3rd post Ive read so far.. still havent' spent a nickle on a rep yet but was soooo close..

tidididit

noob's 1st read

thx :)

Tinstar
noob's 1st read

thx :D

Noob here...thanks so much for this outstanding post. Sure wish that I had found this site before ordering a couple of watches from a questionable dealer. The only good thing is I won't be out much if things don't go right. Lesson learned...and the usual way...the hard way! This is a GREAT site with what appears to be a lot of great people. Now the real question...how did I develop this watch addiction thing? Help!

hybrid

noobs here, thanks

all that glitter swiss shops....

ChinaShopin

This is the best analysis i've read, by someone who really knows the underlying chinese science of copying watches.

Remember :D > " The much-vaunted Chinese economic miracle is based ultimately on recycling, copying, and providing skilled manual labour to assemble other people's products more quickly. Nothing new comes from China, only more affordable versions of technologies other people have mastered and now want to have as cheaply and abundantly as possible." (B A. Elman)

Thierry

Edited by ChinaShopin

morten

Perfect - thank you for the list of lies of replica watches...nice to read so I/we dont´t get screwed

Best regards

Morten

scorcher

thank you for the info. much appreciated.

ReplicaWatches

great info ! Thanks

monsterometer

Utter, utter replica noob here.

Was about to buy a watch on another site, and came here and decided to move forward with one of the trusted dealers. This is my second post (after the post about trusted dealers, of course.) Mary is finding my watch today and I am glad I came here to read about these things first.

What I am NOT a noob in, however, is knowing when I don't know something and finding the right people who know better who can make sure I don't suffer the consequences of my lack of knowledge. So...you guys. :rofl:

Stand on the shoulders of giants, they say.....

greg_r
Utter, utter replica noob here.

Was about to buy a watch on another site, and came here and decided to move forward with one of the trusted dealers. This is my second post (after the post about trusted dealers, of course.) Mary is finding my watch today and I am glad I came here to read about these things first.

What I am NOT a noob in, however, is knowing when I don't know something and finding the right people who know better who can make sure I don't suffer the consequences of my lack of knowledge. So...you guys. :rofl:

Stand on the shoulders of giants, they say.....

hehe - welcome to the board. Glad you found us before getting caught by one of the less reliable sites. Let us know how you get on, and don't hesitate to yell if you have any questions! :rofl:

monsterometer

Thanks. I'm super excited. I have had my eye on the Cartier Santos Galbée two-tone watch for some time now and my wrist is anxious to wear it.

My only concern now is that I'm in Spain, and I fear the mail here. I ended up spending six hours at the airport when my new iPhone (shipped by a friend in Canada who bought it at the Apple Store there) got held up in customs. Then I had to fork over almost 120 euros to release it. I can have it shipped to the U.S. but if I do that, I won't get it until February.

What to do....what to do.....

Well, to be fair, I could go to the Cartier store on Calle Serrano here in Madrid and pay 5400 euros if I'm THAT anxious, I guess. Haha! So I guess I'm only so anxious. But still, it'd be nice to have it. I'm dying to check over the quality and really compare it because I have seen the real one extensively.

greg_r

Spain can be a problem on occasion, although it's nothing like as bad as some other EU countries.

Something to think about: quite a few dealers will now ship via the UK for EU buyers. The advantage of this is that the UK doesn't tend to stop replica goods unless they're in large quantity - and re-shipping within the EU tends to be less troublesome for those countries affected than importing direct from the Far East. Duty isn't usually a problem. Hopefully you'll do just fine if you buy direct, but it might be worth discussing with your chosen dealer...

crazylittleflower

Cheers for the info. Have not spent a cent yet but feel a little more confident there is somewhere to spend and get a decent watch

pimple

I am a noob here, it's also my first post which I've read. I have to say WOW, really useful information. But before I get my first rep, I'd better to check out more post here. :thumbsup: Thanks.

Fiddo
I am a noob here, it's also my first post which I've read. I have to say WOW, really useful information. But before I get my first rep, I'd better to check out more post here. :thumbsup: Thanks.

Hello! :wave:

Welcome!

Ask questions! We like to help!

WdG

Very helpfull, thx!

ssb045
In case any actual noobs ever stop by.

Noob here. Thanks for the info!!

No worries, that's what we're here for. Any questions, just ask.

Col.

Here as well! :)

123qwe
Reps are illegal to sell pretty much everywhere.

In some countries they're illegal to own too. In other countries, they're legal to own, but illegal to sell or import. It depends on where you are...

Homages are legal everywhere, however. A good option for us all :thumbsup2:

so it's illegal to buy, own, and sell reps? :blowup: not goood...

AllergyDoc

Depends on where you live. In the US they're just illegal to sell, or import for the purpose of selling. You can buy and own.