AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

MidasXL8

Thanks for all this great info. 

kooljack

thanks for the great info bro....You Rock...

Letitlose

Helpfully

DAN099

Great advise. Thank you. 

MrTimeZone

This is gold. I actually got into this industry by almost being scammed 13 years ago now. I was eyeing up one of those Jacob & Co watches with the multicolored timezones and CZ bezels and was fully immersed in the replica review sites. Then i found the forums and was saved. :)

timeless1250

Thanks for the helpful info!

TBMLondon

Noob here, good read! Thanks.

wrldsgr8st10

Excellent post! I do have one question though: since viewing the different dealer websites, I’ve noticed that they all carry very similar to identical watches. With that being said, do they all come from the same factory? 

senhorrolex

Great infos, many many thanks!!!!!

burgerduke

good call sir

Remlya

This is helpful thanks !:animal:

kaotik2003

Amazing info for a noob like me. Enlighted

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através do Tapatalk

PAM2009

this list is still relevant?

Luxuracer
40 minutes ago, PAM2009 said:

this list is still relevant?

YES .... 

.... except #6 ... we DO have 904L steel watches now.

PAM2009
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

YES .... 

.... except #6 ... we DO have 904L steel watches now.

Thanks bro

Sagamore96

Still Great advice. Thank you...

Just read 29 pages of goodness. Most posts were like mine simple and just acknowledgements. But contained w/i were great nuggets. Understand difference now in "Swiss Made Replicas" and the possibility of a "Swiss movement" inside. I have so much to learn. 

I hope the more I read, eventually I will be able to contribute back to this forum. Right now I am very eyes wide until I gain more knowledge and experience. 

Edited by Sagamore96

LucaLuca

Thanks !

PeriP

Thanks for the nice post.

verz informative

blu_shark

I especially enjoy the candor

whattimeisit_

i am new to this forum. so far, i have found it to be very enlightening. recently began ordering from mary, one of the trusteddealers, and it has lived up to the hype. she (who knows right if it is a he/or a she) but for argument sake, she has a great process for making sure you get the highest quality rw. she sends actual pictures of the what she is preparing to ship to you - not just copied and pasted from her site or others. i am in the us, she said expect it to take about 3 weeks from order to arrival and she predicted it to the day. 

if other noobs are checking this site out and using (like i was) RANDOMly picked from the internet dealers...don't. use mary (or one of the other recommended trusted dealers td) as it is like the wild west out there. i had success with one web site provided, received successfully a dozen or so rw over the course of a year. some better than others...but in other cases what arrived as a superclone looked more like a smashed up storm trooper toy! and the worst possible thing any can do (learned the hard way) is to respond to any of those instagram dealers. despite my begging them not to us DHL for usa delivery, they did...and just as i predicted...it is sitting in customs as i type.$ lost. when i asked him to send a replacement at his cost...he refused. when i offered to split the loss...he refused...and when i started targeting his instagram traffic he closed the account and moved on. 

so, again...great forum here..wonderful advice and good people here. mary is the best i have dealt with so far.

wt

Luxuracer
8 minutes ago, whattimeisit_ said:

mary is the best i have dealt with so far.

You can make a new topic and post this in @Mary Watch's review/feedback section.

Mary Watch
On 2018/3/30 at 07:44, wrldsgr8st10 said:

Excellent post! I do have one question though: since viewing the different dealer websites, I’ve noticed that they all carry very similar to identical watches. With that being said, do they all come from the same factory? 

same market, same factory, same watches. the only difference different dealer have different policy, service.

VMSG
On 3/30/2018 at 02:44, wrldsgr8st10 said:

As @Mary Watch wrote - it is all about the service. the watches are created in the same factories but a good TD will be able to ensure that you get a quality rep (QC process), on time (shipping method) and with clear expectations (communication).

You can learn about TDs from their posts but more important from other members recommendations.

Personally, I recommend Mary I had a great experience with her in the past (you can read about it here) and hopefully in the future ;) 

mysterio
22 hours ago, whattimeisit_ said:

i am new to this forum. so far, i have found it to be very enlightening. recently began ordering from mary, one of the trusteddealers, and it has lived up to the hype. she (who knows right if it is a he/or a she) but for argument sake, she has a great process for making sure you get the highest quality rw. she sends actual pictures of the what she is preparing to ship to you - not just copied and pasted from her site or others. i am in the us, she said expect it to take about 3 weeks from order to arrival and she predicted it to the day. 

if other noobs are checking this site out and using (like i was) RANDOMly picked from the internet dealers...don't. use mary (or one of the other recommended trusted dealers td) as it is like the wild west out there. i had success with one web site provided, received successfully a dozen or so rw over the course of a year. some better than others...but in other cases what arrived as a superclone looked more like a smashed up storm trooper toy! and the worst possible thing any can do (learned the hard way) is to respond to any of those instagram dealers. despite my begging them not to us DHL for usa delivery, they did...and just as i predicted...it is sitting in customs as i type.$ lost. when i asked him to send a replacement at his cost...he refused. when i offered to split the loss...he refused...and when i started targeting his instagram traffic he closed the account and moved on. 

so, again...great forum here..wonderful advice and good people here. mary is the best i have dealt with so far.

wt

I suggest  you discover punctuation and capitalization. That looked like multiple sentences running into one another. The feedback was nice but it was such a pain to read through.

Edited by mysterio

BadApple

If I hadn't just buried my cat I'd be all over this..... GLWS