Sign in to follow this  
llyyhh

Garbage Watches from Iparadisiac

kiwirepper

Yep ... same here ... literally had the bank transfer for a Breitling half way done ... queried them about the swift code not matching the exact address of the bank they gave ... and while they were telling me to just "trasnfer it anyway", I came across this site. Thank god.

I admit I was stupid enough to not google "paradisiac scam" ... punchesforjames.com. A-hole.

airfix163

did i here this right watches by james is a shit site please tell me you gest and the watches shit

dave47

Just started this hobby. Searched around and found this seller Iparadisiac.Saw some good review??? of them so decided to try out.

Ordered 3 pcs of watches.1 Rolex,1 Tag,1 Omega.

Shipping was fast.Impressed by the packing with boxes included.

But when come to the main item(watch),GARBAGE!!!

The Rolex Hour and Minute hands are out of position.(see photo)

The Tag and Omega bezel marking are out of position.(see photo)

The watches are extreme cheapo even a newbie like me could tell.

Mail them to resolve the issue but they refuse to exchange or refund.

Reasons they gave are I did not wind the watch initially,photo sent very blur,etc........

Finally I gave out negotiation with them and decided to share this incident.

My lesson learned was NEVER TRUST IPARADISIAC NICELY LAYOUT WEBPAGE,NICE PHOTO OF WATCHES.

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU RECEIVE.

*Bought few watches fro Asiakrono and Silix with no issue.

post-49618-0-34761300-1354932370.jpg

post-49618-0-46248300-1354932379.jpg

post-49618-0-28987800-1354932387.jpg

Live and learn, my friend; and CONGRATS for sharing your tragedy with us; believe me, you're not the first noob to have made that mistake. As you now know, stay with the Trusted Dealers.

dave

Lefty83g

im sorry bud im so grateful for this forum and rwi because i almost blew 2500 at solidswiss and was gonna be happy to do so but ive learned soooooo much already in the short time here but just use it as a lesson and use the trusted dealers there is no reason at all to go anywhere else there are thousands of rep sites promising the world but give you shit and there are about 20-30 that are stand up people

airfix163

damm thats the truth i also looked at this site thought james was a good guy trying to do the right thing after reading this i give up there all a con

zinnboy

The funny part is Iparadisiac must not have noticed that it got cancelled because the watch shipped out anyways,

Yay, you scammed the scammer.

Good work, sir.

Making you a scammer right? I would say still not OK as now you are equivalent to them but idgaf :)

viking

i almost bought from them too. i found this forum( thank god) and went with a T.D. anyhow, because i went all the way with them except for making payment, they now call my house and i have received emails from them offering a 10% discount if i continue with my order. sounds pretty desperate. by the way, i went with silix-prime on a breitling.happy!

Rands09

God..they look absolutely crap.....

dodgydave

yep i also VERY nearly fell for the james blog bullsh**t,

so glad i spotted this place,just ordered my first rep this week

airfix163

question on our trusted dealers site you have a replica dealer kuvarsit on placing an order i get contacted by www.ok replica.me is this the same site or what does anybody no

cicatore de la cita

hi guys,just bought from iparadisiac ,James watches got me too.The guy is iparadisiac-works for the company.I asked him on his blog where to buy my replica`s and the only company he recommended was iparadisiac.I bought 2 watches and both rubbish man. one is so bad ,as i cannot wear it nor return it and the other the second arm goes in between seconds .Iparadisiac posted the item fast and the com was good until refund was demanded.at that point the communication was 0.

I still want a replica watch-but a good replica-any trusted sites-please

Thank you

FukuokaTen

This Q must have been asked Nth time on this board, so please use search function and find out the acronym 'TD' . Best of luck.

kayser2705

At the top of this page is a 'RWG Trusted dealers" click that and that's the list of all the trusted dealers this forum recommend, I already order from Silix, Kurvarsit, trusty time and marvelous replica, all beautiful watches and without any problems.

Edited by kayser2705

George.

hi guys,just bought from iparadisiac ,James watches got me too.The guy is iparadisiac-works for the company.I asked him on his blog where to buy my replica`s and the only company he recommended was iparadisiac.I bought 2 watches and both rubbish man. one is so bad ,as i cannot wear it nor return it and the other the second arm goes in between seconds .Iparadisiac posted the item fast and the com was good until refund was demanded.at that point the communication was 0.

I still want a replica watch-but a good replica-any trusted sites-please

Thank you

Thats a shame mate, but you are here now, you're safe. Sadly you are not the first and you won't be the last. Do some reading around here and you will learn a whole lot about the best reps you can buy.

I hope you didn't shell out too much for the junk you ended up with. It could be (if you paid via credit card) you could call the bank and get a chargeback.

All the best mate

Kathy L Dickason

I was thinking of purchasing a watch from iParidisiac,, but I'm very hesitant now. Sounds like a

its a hit or miss getting a descent watch. $189.00 is a lot of money to me. Any advice?????

Mr Stubbs

Welcome to RWG Kathy. My advice is do not buy from iParadisiac. I have, and regretted the result!

Introduce yourself in the New Members section. We're rowdy but welcoming.

Read more about replica watches in the Trusted Dealers section, especially how to purchase from a Trusted Dealer.

Buying reps is not like buying on Amazon; you need to understand the benefits ( which are wonderful if you can't afford genuine high-end watches) as well as the potential pitfalls.

All the best ! :D

Banterbay

Just like others have advised. Stick with the Trusted Dealers here. Before I discovered this forum I ordered 3 watches from perfectwatches.cn which is a sister site to iparadisiac but I can say I am so lucky, all the watches are top end quality but overpriced. For what I paid them I can get lots more for my money if I had been here earlier.

Good luck!