Sign in to follow this  
llyyhh

Garbage Watches from Iparadisiac

llyyhh

Just started this hobby. Searched around and found this seller Iparadisiac.Saw some good review??? of them so decided to try out.

Ordered 3 pcs of watches.1 Rolex,1 Tag,1 Omega.

Shipping was fast.Impressed by the packing with boxes included.

But when come to the main item(watch),GARBAGE!!!

The Rolex Hour and Minute hands are out of position.(see photo)

The Tag and Omega bezel marking are out of position.(see photo)

The watches are extreme cheapo even a newbie like me could tell.

Mail them to resolve the issue but they refuse to exchange or refund.

Reasons they gave are I did not wind the watch initially,photo sent very blur,etc........

Finally I gave out negotiation with them and decided to share this incident.

My lesson learned was NEVER TRUST IPARADISIAC NICELY LAYOUT WEBPAGE,NICE PHOTO OF WATCHES.

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU RECEIVE.

*Bought few watches fro Asiakrono and Silix with no issue.

post-49618-0-34761300-1354932370.jpg

post-49618-0-46248300-1354932379.jpg

post-49618-0-28987800-1354932387.jpg

yawn

ome the quality... maybe try the trusted dealer here next time, or even puretime (super inefficient, might give up on them next time)

LightGeek

I almost bought from them. Then I did a Google search for "iparadisac problems" as I do for any new store before checkout. Now I'm here, and loving it :) Mary and Rochest are my new best friends.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

10:10 Watch Repair

are the watches all fuzzy like that or is it just the pictures?

myaz

Glad you found this forum. Wish you had found it before buying the abominations you got elsewhere.

If you had, you'd know that you're not telling us anything new by your experience.

Stick with our TDs. Nough said. Best of luck.

Luthier
:rofl: @Chris

houndoggie

Well, the Chinese special needs children need a vocation too. Hence your watches....

One ticket, please

Ed r

Higs

are the watches all fuzzy like that or is it just the pictures?

You don't want to see them in focus do you?

It might be quite upsetting.

mike00ls

I actually was almost in the same boat - I should have reviewed it first like I usually would do BEFORE purchasing. But that Watches by James flash site sucked me in and I didn't think twice. Luckily the card I paid for it with had nothing else on it as I never use it, I called the card company before it actually posted to the account and they just marked it as a fraud charge and canceled it.

The funny part is Iparadisiac must not have noticed that it got canceled because the watch shipped out anyways, it's in Chicago as we speak, so I'll have to see how shitty the piece I receive is.

Good news is I'm here now and planning a good purchase from Marvellous Replicas (one of our TDs) for a Day-Date II.

Edited by mike00ls

Higs

The funny part is Iparadisiac must not have noticed that it got cancelled because the watch shipped out anyways,

Yay, you scammed the scammer.

Good work, sir.

mike00ls

Well I got mine yesterday - had the same out of position hands issue, but actually once I wound it and set it the hands are now in place. The bracelet is comparable to the "Rolex Style" Hadley Roma bracelet that I added to my older Seiko a while back. But I'm busting my fingernail up constantly trying to open the damn clasp on this one.

All-in-all it's OK, but not for what they charge - granted I don't have high hopes for the cheap movement in this thing lasting more than a few months, but so far it's actually keeping time.

johanleibert

i almost bought from them too, that watchesbyjames d-bag has sucked in a lot of peeps i think, but it seemed too good to be true, the watches they post on their site are GENs thats why it looks so good. I placed an order of about $1000 worth with them, however, when it came to payment it seemed a bit fishy so i googled them and stumbled upon this forum, saved my ass.

moredhel

i almost bought from them too, that watchesbyjames d-bag has sucked in a lot of peeps i think, but it seemed too good to be true, the watches they post on their site are GENs thats why it looks so good. I placed an order of about $1000 worth with them, however, when it came to payment it seemed a bit fishy so i googled them and stumbled upon this forum, saved my ass.

Well done. Now get the VIP.

dejavu157

did u get all 3 for 150usd?

aryajet

Phuck my life I just ordered 2 watches from them today. It looks like this James guy got me too .....

Will keep this thread posted to see how it goes!

Newbie here thanks for the warm welcomes from all!

dave47

You've just paid your dues, mate. A lot of members of this forum and its sister forums can share their horror stories of being scammed. Welcome to RWG; you'll be safe here, with its trusted dealers and trusted forum mates.

Good luck hunting for BETTER reps!

dave

sumeetsaraf

Some more information , below sites are from same company

1> iparadisiac.co

2>www.perfectwatchez.co

3>pursevalley.cn

aces1995

i just came from that site. Thank god i didn't buy from them!

Aarjay

I bought a BR01-94 from them before I found this forum, they wer pretty good in communication, the delivery was pretty good as well packaged, the watch is keeping good time and unlike some of the TDs te watch had the correct spacing in the MILITARY SPEC. And correctbrushed nickle screws On the watch.

Maybe I got lucky, but yeah, I would stick to TDs. Got some great advice about a Omega PO from Rochet today, when he could have easily sold me a carpo bad rep piece.

pretender

yeah I've bought from them before, a speedmaster moon watch - visually looks nice but that was about it...the back which has schumacher racing on it lol) and the chronograph function didnt work.

also bought for a friend who got a planet ocean and cartier, they were okay for the money (had a buy 1 get 1 free special on at the time)

mykielee52

Hi People,

I feel like an idiot all the lingo you guys use ! Can you help me recently got ripped by a dodgy ste pretty pics and all Grr bought a Cartier Santos / total rubbish good for knocking in nails I reckon. Can anyone recommend reliable I want to purchase a patek philippe tourbillon that works and keeps reasonable time. Thanks in advance

Mykie

Nisv

Hi People,

I feel like an idiot all the lingo you guys use ! Can you help me recently got ripped by a dodgy ste pretty pics and all Grr bought a Cartier Santos / total rubbish good for knocking in nails I reckon. Can anyone recommend reliable I want to purchase a patek philippe tourbillon that works and keeps reasonable time. Thanks in advance

Mykie

Have you seen this?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

BigBruce

I am new and want to order a few watches, but, a post like this concerns me. One thing that I am curious about is comparing the watches from the various recommended supplier, is there much of a difference between them, or, are they buying from one or two manufacturers?

Nisv

I am new and want to order a few watches, but, a post like this concerns me. One thing that I am curious about is comparing the watches from the various recommended supplier, is there much of a difference between them, or, are they buying from one or two manufacturers?

Here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Buy with confidence :thumbsup2:

jeffw69

What post concerns you?

Go to the trusted dealer section and look at the feedback from members, who, most of the time post pics of what they got.