Sign in to follow this  
jim500

Railmaster xxl 49.2

jim500

Hi Guys

im looking at the railmaster xxl from either Mary or silix, maybe timesshop. As anybody bought this watch from these dealers. Mary's and silix look exactly the same rep and seem to look better.

Any advise on which is best.

Cheers

jim

Higs

Hi Guys

im looking at the railmaster xxl from either Mary or silix, maybe timesshop. As anybody bought this watch from these dealers. Mary's and silix look exactly the same rep and seem to look better.

Cheers

jim

I don't know the watch in detail but Mary (WI), Silix and TimeShop are dealers, not manufacturers.

If it looks like they're selling exactly the same watch, they almost certainly are.

None of the three will rip you off. Everyone here has their own preferences. Of those three I'd buy from Mary.

APOLLO440

Hi Guys

Cheers

jim

I don't know the watch in detail but Mary (WI), Silix and TimeShop are dealers, not manufacturers.

If it looks like they're selling exactly the same watch, they almost certainly are.

None of the three will rip you off. Everyone here has their own preferences. Of those three I'd buy from Mary.

Hi Guys

Cheers

jim

+1

greg_r

I'd buy that watch from Mary or MR - better chance of decent QC from those two dealers.

Balad1

Hi Guys

Cheers

jim

Check out Narikaa's trusted dealer thread.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=103

I bought the RM from him last year and the Rep and his customer service was outstanding.

Waipio Jeff

Hi Guys

Cheers

jim

Check out Narikaa's trusted dealer thread.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=103

I bought the RM from him last year and the Rep and his customer service was outstanding.

Ditto. My RM from Reg is awesome.

9e2ysyva.jpg

apyhadat.jpg

uve6a9ej.jpg

yry6uhu2.jpg

Sent via mental telepathy from my Samsung Galaxy SIII with Tapatalk 2.

Edited by waipio11

jozobo

im waiting for this one from silix

omega_zps4e12cf8b.jpg

5 days from paying til shipped. Hk post actually only used 3 days before status changed to shipped, guess it was right time for a full container.

jim500

omega_zps4e12cf8b.jpg

5 days from paying til shipped. Hk post actually only used 3 days before status changed to shipped, guess it was right time for a full container.

Jozobo please let me know what the watch is like when it arrives.

Higs

Jozobo please let me know what the watch is like when it arrives.

with pictures. obviously

jozobo

Do i get that fancy graphic if i dont post pics?

Hope it arrives next year.

xbb

If you dont post pics you will get mercilessly bullied.

AS90

Just a dark photo. It actually looks just like this...

264OMEGARAILMASTERXXL8.jpg

burg650

Just a dark photo. It actually looks just like this...

264OMEGARAILMASTERXXL8.jpg

Sweet

Luthier

So, there's two different models? One with tuxedo dial, another with plain dial?

burg650

So, there's two different models? One with tuxedo dial, another with plain dial?

The one with the tuxedo dial is the Aqua Terra XXL small second, I believe it's the replacement for the Railmaster but not really sure if this is true. I am actually thinking of buying the GEN Aqua Terra XXL as a late Christmas early Birthday gift, good reps for this model is super hard to find they are some cheep looking one out there and I am trying to find one of the old good ones as it seems that none of the rep dealer have them anymore.

AS90

Deleted.

Didn't read the question properly :D

Edited by AS90

jim500

The one with the tuxedo is a seamaster xxl the other is a railmaster xxl both written on the front of the dial

burg650

The one with the tuxedo is a seamaster xxl the other is a railmaster xxl both written on the front of the dial

Good to know, my mistake.