Sign in to follow this  
richardrp

Question about lenght of watch bracelet.

richardrp

I order a few days ago watch from Timeshop. I did ask for specific length of the bracelet (my wrist size is 220 mm).

Maggy from Timeshop told me that they can not supply that watch with bracelet to accommodate 220 mm and I will have to buy additional bracelet as a spare parts and extend the length of the strap my self. (Extra cost of $65.00)

Since I am new in those proceedings , I just would like to ask if this is a “normal” situation or should I do something else??? Thanks in advance for the advice.

PS

According to Maggy manufacture do not supply spare parts for free that’s why I have to buy spare bracelet and transfer to spare parts.

BaggyPants

Most watch straps and bracelets will realistically only ever go up to an 8 inch wrist at the most. 220mm is over 8.5 inches. You will need to get an extra bracelet and add some of the links from it to the standard bracelet.

fatarms

Your other option would be to put a request in the M2M sales area for links for whatever watch bracelet you are buying. If you only need a couple more links, this would be a much more economical way to go about things.

As far as I know, TD's don't supply extra links for larger wrists without purchasing an entire bracelet.

richardrp

Thanks to both of you for the explanation and suggestion . At least now I know this is a normal procedure

and also something I have to consider for the next order.

Dendo

What Watch? What bracelet?