Sign in to follow this  
Rob123

Scammed & Ripped Off by some one pretending to be Josh @ Perfect Clones

jeffw69

Man, you guys are tough. I am just trying to help someone avoid a ripoff.....The emails came from:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

[email protected]

The newsletter was from: [email protected]

OK, so I got ripped, I can live with it, I really wanted that Hublot Big Bang and took a shot. I even thought I was hedging my getting that newsletter. I was just trying to warn others to avoid the same.

you got ripped off then you trashed the wrong dealer.. neither act shows that you did due diligence.

+1

I think they're saying, go tell it on the mountain.

"Fools" said I,"You do not know

Silence like a cancer grows.

Hear my words that I might teach you,

Take my arms that I might reach you."

But my words like silent raindrops fell,

And echoed

In the wells of silence

greg_r

Richard, admit it: you're just a one-trick pony...

10:10 Watch Repair

:lol:

Rob123

OK, OK.....To the real Josh, I apologize........The post has been amended to watch out for the fake Josh. So I go scammed by watchhc.com. This was my first foray into this, my bad. Thank you, Greg R. , for explaining it simply & with civility.

Is it that difficult to act like gentlemen? Again, I was trying to help. And now, people will know to lookout for dealers impersonating others. And yes, I do feel like a fool, why rub it in?

Edited by Rob123

RichardMiami

Greg, I love you man, but:

:finger:

;)

BTW: A few years ago, while walking the streets of lower Manhattan, I spotted a burgundy Ferrari with the NY Plate "1trckpny". I was drooling at it, when a guy from the parking garage I was at walked over and asked me if I like the car.. silly question. He told me it was Paul Simon's. Awesome!

;)

BTW: A few years ago, while walking the streets of lower Manhattan, I spotted a burgundy Ferrari with the NY Plate "1trckpny". I was drooling at it, when a guy from the parking garage I was at walked over and asked me if I like the car.. silly question. He told me it was Paul Simon's. Awesome!

That guy working at the parking garage was Art Garfunkel.

houndoggie

;)

:rofl:

greg_r
:lol:

conx

You guys think you are funny.

Who's laughing?

simongarfunkel.jpg

razorblade

I think Rafael sold you a phony list. Send me $10 and I'll send you a list of reputable TDs. :rofl:

Seriously, do your homework and use links provided in the TD section of the forums (here and next door). There are many scammers who have sites and domain names very very similar to the legit TDs.

Higs

I think Rafael sold you a phony list. Send me $10 and I'll send you a list of reputable TDs. :rofl:

Ask yourself - would you trust someone called 'razorblade'?

Send me $12 and I'll send you a list of trusted members.

popspacket

You guys think you are funny.

Who's laughing?

simongarfunkel.jpg

Paul looks like he's going for the forward combover in this shot. He should just accept that he is going bald. That should be easy for someone that owns a Ferrari.

Paul looks like he's going for the forward combover in this shot. He should just accept that he is going bald. That should be easy for someone that owns a Ferrari.

Is there someone who owns a Ferrari who isn't bald?

scorpion

Yep I do, that is my gen Rolex there with my F40 in the background..........and I have about 35% hair coverage and my option at the hairdressers is a No 0 or a No 1 buzz cut. If I was totally bald I would not have these options :giggle:

Rolex Sub.jpg

Yep I do, that is my gen Rolex there with my F40 in the background..........and I have about 35% hair coverage and my option at the hairdressers is a No 0 or a No 1 buzz cut. If I was totally bald I would not have these options :giggle:

Rolex%20Sub.jpg

I stand corrected. Unless of course that Ferrari is Kodachrome.

Crespo

Rolex Sub.jpg

Can I be your friend. I m a fucking good wingman and I guarantee a car full of pussy in that thing.

peter28
504tumblr_l4cr43etcW1qzan.jpg

subiim

No way has this idiot bought from the real Josh

I'm sick and tired of noobs bashing...

Hahahahaha

trailboss99

;)

Nope I know Art, had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions and AFIK parking drone is one job I don't recall.

I had a full head of hair when I had the 308, so did Luth. That's two.

Luthier

Bieber.

gtwc

Aha - but do you have Diamonds on the Soles of your shoes?

Not sure of the relevance, but just fancied posting a semi-obsure reference..................

Bangkok007

What is Joshua's real email address? Looking to buy but don't want to end up with another scammer!

RussP

As a newbie, I'm confused when members refer to dealers by their names (instead of their business names).

Could somebody please 'edumacate' me about who Josh and Andrew are and their business name?

Thanks,

Russ.