sconehead

Tracking portal for newbies

Gsrhonda

Need a little help with this tracking stuff, if someone don't mind. Message me or just post.

JSJ
Need a little help with this tracking stuff, if someone don't mind. Message me or just post.

What help do you need mate? Be a bit more specific.

Gsrhonda

I got a tracking number but when I try to use it, it just says not found. Have tried several sites, and no dice.

Whatcha think?

JSJ

I got a tracking number but when I try to use it, it just says not found. Have tried several sites, and no dice.

Whatcha think?

Where is the package coming from/going to, which carrier, when was it shipped?

What you are seeing is very common but it means very little. With more details we can help. You might be better just to wait a bit and you will have a happy surprise when the courier knocks at you door. Easier said than done :).

Gsrhonda

Whatcha think?

Where is the package coming from/going to, which carrier, when was it shipped?

What you are seeing is very common but it means very little. With more details we can help. You might be better just to wait a bit and you will have a happy surprise when the courier knocks at you door. Easier said than done :).

Package is coming from Hong Kong

Going to USA

Tracking # starts with RC ends with HK

Carrier was some post I think.

Shipped on the 18th.

asnar

Hi friend,

very very useful!

Gsrhonda
Hi friend,

very very useful!

I am starting to see and feel how people get addicted to collecting. The wait is all part of the fun and misery rolled into one, haha.

JSJ

Going to USA

Shipped on the 18th.

This is typical. It's Hong Kong Post - very reliable in my experience (which is quite a lot with HK Post), You can keep trying the various sites but it probably means they have not received the package into the system yet. A couple of days is not that long. The shipper has a stack of paperwork with shipping numbers and often gives the number to you before they post.

Assuming it's a TD, you have little to worry about. If it's not a TD, well, you are in the lap of the gods.

Good luck and enjoy the wait. Don't wear out the refresh key on your computer.

Gsrhonda

Going to USA

Shipped on the 18th.

This is typical. It's Hong Kong Post - very reliable in my experience (which is quite a lot with HK Post), You can keep trying the various sites but it probably means they have not received the package into the system yet. A couple of days is not that long. The shipper has a stack of paperwork with shipping numbers and often gives the number to you before they post.

Assuming it's a TD, you have little to worry about. If it's not a TD, well, you are in the lap of the gods.

Good luck and enjoy the wait. Don't wear out the refresh key on your computer.

Yeh

It is one of our TD's, and he is super helpful.

Just feels like Christmas Eve over here, haha.

Bristol1

Very helpful !

Gsrhonda

Royal Mail.com is also a good site for tracking.

rapper4u

Is there a way to find the destination of the package by only knowing the tracking number ? The package is sent with EMS China

Edited by rapper4u

Venomous

http://trackitonline.ru/

For people that love to track stuff.

Thought I'd add to the list!

V

funkmaster

i got a tracking number its coming from china, and destination is canada. Got the tracking number like 4 days ago.. and i enter it on some chinese EMS site, and nothing is found. :sad: . confused as how it works. The dealer said its mailed out and sent.

flyr

i got a tracking number its coming from china, and destination is canada. Got the tracking number like 4 days ago.. and i enter it on some chinese EMS site, and nothing is found. :sad: . confused as how it works. The dealer said its mailed out and sent.

Try

http://www.google.co....76477589,d.aWw

or

Sometimes it can take a week to show up on tracking, sometimes you will have the watch in hand before tracking shows up.

Try to be patient.

Good luck!

funkmaster

Try

or

Sometimes it can take a week to show up on tracking, sometimes you will have the watch in hand before tracking shows up.

Try to be patient.

Good luck!

yup thank you for the reply.I tried both, and nothing found. I guess i will wait .

funkmaster

okay i just checked...

and this is what it says. how does it get released from customs and then handed back over to them... dont know what to think of this?

2014-09-30 22:36:00 City of Guangzhou Posting

2014-09-30 23:16:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center

2014-10-01 14:37:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2014-10-01 14:53:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs

2014-10-01 15:03:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs

Edited by funkmaster

rawbaws

Pretty sure I've seen that sort of thing fairly often - never been an issue.

Simms

I wouldn't put too much stock in the accuracy of any of the tracking sites. The information is only as good as the people who are entering it into the system. My watch is still listed as "Despatch from sorting center" and I've been happily wearing it for the last few weeks. Came to me via EMS to Canada by the way. It took about two weeks to arrive, but that is just a crap shoot from what I've been reading. Could take much longer, the idea is to just be patient.

Try to forget about your watch and just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up some day in the not too distant future...

I call bullshit on myself! It's so easy giving advice that I don't follow, I would like to but I don't! I have another order on the way and to be honest the refresh button is being worn out. I keep thinking that maybe this time I'll get an actual update on my watches location, lol. We call this a hobby but it's really more of an obsession! Good luck and have fun.

funkmaster

I wouldn't put too much stock in the accuracy of any of the tracking sites. The information is only as good as the people who are entering it into the system. My watch is still listed as "Despatch from sorting center" and I've been happily wearing it for the last few weeks. Came to me via EMS to Canada by the way. It took about two weeks to arrive, but that is just a crap shoot from what I've been reading. Could take much longer, the idea is to just be patient.

Try to forget about your watch and just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up some day in the not too distant future...

I call bullshit on myself! It's so easy giving advice that I don't follow, I would like to but I don't! I have another order on the way and to be honest the refresh button is being worn out. I keep thinking that maybe this time I'll get an actual update on my watches location, lol. We call this a hobby but it's really more of an obsession! Good luck and have fun.

yes i will try. i too live in canada, and have no idea when it will show up. dont know how long it even takes. Wow it can take more than 2 weeks.. unreal

arniesack

Sconehead you're a diamond geezer, just what I need Thank you!

Charles The Buyer

Cheers bro, trying not to become a track addict.. :giggle:

JSJ
Cheers bro, trying not to become a track addict.. :giggle:

Many have tried, few have succeeded.

whaler

Read the posts used the web sites and found my dssd from BK has cleared the last post and is on its way to me, awesome thread

Thanks a million.

808Ronin

Is there an average time for the whole process to finish from purchase to delivery? Assuming payment is made in a timely manner.