Sign in to follow this  
cougar1

Ceramic Planet Ocean Review (42mm and 45mm). Pic heavy.

Siv

Great review! I think this might be my first purchase?

Navichief

Great review, I've looked at it again and again. Thanks for putting it together.

onzenuub

Great review, I've looked at it again and again. Thanks for putting it together.

With the time between your posts you cann't have been looking over and over again.

Navichief

With the time between your posts you cann't have been looking over and over again.

multitasking? lol. over the past few days since I've had the CrPO bug crawl under my skin

Jose Betancur

Thanks for this review! I think i'm gonna treat myself with a 42 PO..":)

cougar1

Thanks guys! Anyone take a chance on the blue LM version yet?, not much feedback on those so far. Interested to see how they compare!

houndoggie

Here is a QC if my 42 pumpkin

921FADB0-4280-4E1B-BCC4-19F9AD29662B-19159-000013EB5F02604B_zps0ccad84c.jpg

cougar1

That looks very nice houndoggie, the pumpkins are really impressive from what I've seen so far.

houndoggie
That looks very nice houndoggie, the pumpkins are really impressive from what I've seen so far.

I intend to do a half assed lazy review with blurry pictures when I get it, then hopefully flip it for profit on RG.

nunu78

I intend to do a half assed lazy review with blurry pictures when I get it, then hopefully flip it for profit on RG.

From whom you ordered youre, HD ?

houndoggie

From whom you ordered youre, HD ?

These are cartel only so far, I think

cougar1

:) thanks houndoggie, will be keeping an eye out!

BCFIT

To the OP, please tell me where/who you ordered these from?? specifically the 42mm.

Thank you in advance

NFleischer

I don't think the OP mentioned the source. As HD said, so far only Josh and Andrew ASAIK.

Dafydd57

Fantastic review. I've been waiting for a good ceramic PO rep since the gen was released and this may be it. I might wait for a V2 45 mm as the AR is probably the most obvious flaw in this rep. I really like the 6, 9 and 12 numerals which add to the beauty of the PO's

Edited by Dafydd57

kmyim2

awesome lume shots

letti001

I contacted WI and Roshest informed me they would be available in a couple days awaiting some parts. I will order one.

redguy

Awesome stuff. Great review, thanks :D

Your Watch Collection image is a thing of beauty. So many in your collection that are on my wish list.

Paul-H

I like them both but as someone with a large wrist, I prefer the 45.

OmegaOverlord

God damn it, now I'm inspecting mine. JK, this is a great rep out of the box and I am very happy with it. The overall feel is impressive for reps. I disagree with your clasp statement however. I think it's a very well built clasp, especially in comparison to the V5 PO. It seems like there is a lot of inconsistency in the fit and finish between each PO and from your review it seems like the different models were made at different factories. Why would the OMEGA fonts, clasp engravings and AR otherwise.

would you say this is a better buy than the V5 PO http://www.p-cls.com/0omse00054-planet-ocean-ssss-swiss2824-p-9523.html

revdev

Firstly, thanks. This is an awesome post and was decisive in my decision to opt for the 45mm rep. I got mine from Timesshop.com and when it arrived was immediately blown away by the quality. On the one I received the AR is perfect. I previously owned both the of PO and the Bond Seamaster, sold them both and bought a brand new Rolex Sub. Anyhoo, still had a bit of a penchant for the big PO's and when zi saw the new ceramics I began to research. Your post did it for me and I am delighted with my purchase especially since my AR works really well. One question though. Apologies if this a bit newbie but why do the numerals change from chrome to orange on the dials from photo to photo?. Or are the chrome/orange models completely different? Anyhoo, thanks for a hugely informative post.

wingmanbonanza

Hey great review! I'm thinking I will get the 45mm... I'm new to the forum so I might be missing something, but where can I order the 45mm?

cougar1

Thanks guys, you can get it from any of the dealers in the trusted dealers section listed on the forum. It now feels like it's been a while since these were released and we are awaiting new versions from a different factory which could tidy up a few small issues, the upcoming noob factory release due over the summer should be very interesting side by side with these.

Knackeringham
Thanks guys, you can get it from any of the dealers in the trusted dealers section listed on the forum. It now feels like it's been a while since these were released and we are awaiting new versions from a different factory which could tidy up a few small issues, the upcoming noob factory release due over the summer should be very interesting side by side with these.

Whose summer? Northern or Southern Hemisphere? Don't forget this is an international forum......and mostly Aussies!!!!!!!

sgtguk

Northern hemisphere's Summer knackeringham :suck: shouldn't be too long now for the Noob piece's, personally can't wait I been champing at the bit to buy a Ceramic and the 42 Titanium too!