Sign in to follow this  
cougar1

Ceramic Planet Ocean Review (42mm and 45mm). Pic heavy.

Knackeringham

Any more rumours on when the new version PO Titanium 45mm will be available?

stegkay

42 looks great - great review btw

smr05

This is great. Great review, awesome pictures. Thank you!!! I hope to have a 42 on my wrist soon.

BigBuys

My 45 CrPO just arrived and it is everything that I had hoped it to be, since I sold a 45 UPO to order it. I asked for a new Swiss movement and I got a restruck 2836-1 to -2. Have no idea what that means as yet but the watch itself is stunning. Superb AR on this one!

tesmith2112

My 45 CrPO just arrived and it is everything that I had hoped it to be, since I sold a 45 UPO to order it. I asked for a new Swiss movement and I got a restruck 2836-1 to -2. Have no idea what that means as yet but the watch itself is stunning. Superb AR on this one!

Where are the pics? Did you sell the UPO you picked up from me?

ShadyManc

Damn you all, damn you all to hell, I had convinced myself to wait on the 45 until the AR issues were resolved, now my wallet is screaming at me - going to be hard to resist the urge to splurge, damn rep bug has bitten me and I have an itch that only a 45 will scratch :whiteflag:

964boy

Great review

Might consider one of these 42mm

JJ-Watch-Guy

The 45 would be stunning with AR!

cougar1

Thanks guys. The 45mm has been updated with double AR about a 6 weeks/2 months ago. I probably should have updated the thread. Search around, plenty of pics on forum showing the updated 45mm.

trevsdad

Perfect Clones has the updated Double AR. That's what I'm going for after I sell a Bond 50th to fund it.

Tiktok

Hey guys , just to watch out if you purchase the 42mm version

i received mine a week ago but the caseback for some reason is a mix of the skyfall one, instead of professional 200/600ft it has the writing limited edition 0157/5007

Its very wierd this happened cause its a 42mm size not a 45 size and half of the case back is from the skyfall limited edition version and the other half is from the normal version (not liquidmetal)

Would anyone know what happen here? i contacted the TD and stated that the factory has updated it....but it doesnt seem updated to me it seems actually a step down taking it further away from looking identical

trevsdad

Photo??? TD??

Hey guys , just to watch out if you purchase the 42mm version

i received mine a week ago but the caseback for some reason is a mix of the skyfall one, instead of professional 200/600ft it has the writing limited edition 0157/5007

Its very wierd this happened cause its a 42mm size not a 45 size and half of the case back is from the skyfall limited edition version and the other half is from the normal version (not liquidmetal)

Would anyone know what happen here? i contacted the TD and stated that the factory has updated it....but it doesnt seem updated to me it seems actually a step down taking it further away from looking identical

Tiktok

Sorry bout that here it is

http://postimg.org/image/ybcpwr8z7/

I try not to idnetify the TD as he really did an amazing job in communicating with me and providing information

Just the downside was this case back that was different from when advertised

Bash64

Wow!! I don't get in to the Omega section often, but this review is AMAZING!! Well done.

cougar1

Wow!! I don't get in to the Omega section often, but this review is AMAZING!! Well done.

Thanks, it's still a nice watch, but I do have some small reservations since the review. While the AR issue on the 45mms was corrected quickly enough, over time the bezel number/paint fading issue on the black bezels has become more prominent and common place, some have had no problems, while others have mentioned the paint fades quickly if the bezel receives any abrasion. Most people with any interest in the watch will be aware of this by now, but new buyers should just note it.

We are still waiting for the elusive noob releases to compare these to, ....long overdue at this stage!

madmole

Sorry bout that here it is

http://postimg.org/image/ybcpwr8z7/

Hey Tiktok, wanna swap? I have the Skyfall and it has the normal back on it (the one on the right of your photo's).

I'm in London UK

Jan-mj

Awesome review - I think you have done us all a great service. Big ups for you!

Tiktok

Hey madmole, sorry bro already swapped it with another person here in asia. Ur position in the uk will cost to much to swap

overclockedpc

I've been considering picking up a PO rep and this review has definitely been a major help. I'm starting to wonder whether or not I should pick one up considering you can see the movement through the caseback. That kind of dead giveaway makes me wonder why I would even want a rep lol. Maybe this is why the gen manufacturers started using these casebacks?

Sam Circus

Fantastic and awesome review! wish I had read this before ordering my PO.

nongboii

Great write up! Thank you for this review. Just put my order for the 45mm from Toro - can't wait. My first ever rep

Lito

This is very informative!

I have a question... I'm a Noob and its hard for me to understand whats the difference in all of different models. I've seen other PO replicas that have different marker shape @ 12 and 6... More like a trapezoid. In the reps shown is this thread those markers are square. Is this a newer version? Like the latest PO version?

Thanks!

turbomax97

Thanks for he great review, debating on picking this up

flawless85

Nice Job! How is the AR and Bezel on the rep keeping up so far? I bought the 42mm from tt about a year ago and the AR is definitely done, just as the bezel!

:(

JimmyJammer

I just received my 42 Ocean Planet today and it looks great but I can't seem to advance the date. Can someone please let me know what I need to do to advance it? Unscrew the crown and pull out once/twice? twice enables me to advance the time and once seems to wind it.... Any help appreciated!