KBH

Expectations of a replica watch

eskimoandrei

For a new rep collector this is very good info

strapfreak

yes, that's some important point you shared! I agree that quality won't be the same with another reps!

amishmanbeaprig

Thanks for the info

amishmanbeaprig

Sorry, I know this has been asked. How long should I expect a replica to work?

hemipower

very useful info , thanks

nuk

Nice read. Thanks for posting!

Ralph Nemo

I'm new to this site. Always been looking for the "perfect replica" of Rolex Submariner in blue. I bought the green LOREO Submariner instead since it's cheap and had a great customer feedback! I still want a true "ROLEX Sub" replica with the ROLEX name on it. Hope to find it on this site....thx!

ciidlag
I'm new to this site. Always been looking for the "perfect replica" of Rolex Submariner in blue. I bought the green LOREO Submariner instead since it's cheap and had a great customer feedback! I still want a true "ROLEX Sub" replica with the ROLEX name on it. Hope to find it on this site....thx!

This option might be something for you in that case. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=127509

Slightly higher price than the other TD'd but BK mods those watches which will result in more reliable and higher quality. Food for thought.

Keep checking the other TD's and their feedback. You will definetly find something for your qualifications! Happy hunting!

GenTLe

Get a Noob Factory V7 then: http://tb-688.com//index.php?route=product/search&keyword=v7 (possibily with a2836 movement).

Or get a BP with a Miyota one: http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=ROLSUB+9015&x=0&y=0

coherent

thanks for the good info

COSTADELMAR26

Glad to see this is still Relevant!

spacepets4

this is a hobby. the thrill is in finding the closest to a gen... sticky this post!

trailboss99

Would you please

A/ Stop posting drivel

and

B/ Refrain from telling us how to run a forum you joined  a few hours ago. 

Wriggles
1 minute ago, tisha said:

For years, movie lovers have been able to rent their favorite films and enjoy them in the comfort of their own homes. A number of major rental stores along with countless independently owned mom and pop stores have helped to make renting and watching movies a favorite pastime for many. to watch and download movie visit:
 judwaa 2 box office collection

spyder movie review

For years, movie lovers have been able to rent their favorite films and enjoy them in the comfort of their own homes. A number of major rental stores along with countless independently owned mom and pop stores have helped to make renting and watching movies a favorite pastime for many. to watch and download movie visit:
 judwaa 2 box office collection

spyder movie review

Fuck off spammer

Raulrual

Biggest problem with replicas are individuals expectations. Enjoy them for what they are. 

DylanRolex77

Great post thanks a lot!

McGilli

Great sticky. 

I have a question for the more experienced here:

I've read so, so many threads and reviews about people rejecting watches based on QC. So... What happens to those watches?

If I reject a watch - is there a chance that the next customer will be shown the same watch in hopes they accept it? Or do they actually get fixed up somewhere?

GenTLe
Great sticky. 
I have a question for the more experienced here:
I've read so, so many threads and reviews about people rejecting watches based on QC. So... What happens to those watches?
If I reject a watch - is there a chance that the next customer will be shown the same watch in hopes they accept it? Or do they actually get fixed up somewhere?
It happens that it is proposed to the next one, it happens that it is portrayed from a different angle trying to make it to pass for a different one (to the same customer), it happens that it is sent back to the factory and sold locally, it happens that it is sent back just to be taken by another dealer (potentially it can be one of our TD too).
I just don't think they are fixed...

narikaa

Mmm

For those Chinese dealers playing the 'QC' merry-go-round (no stock/buying on commision etc)

It all depends on where/from who they wind up buying on your behalf in Guangzhou. They may/or may not be able to 'back heel' a 'QC rejected watch' back whence it came

If they can, it will be resold to someone 'of less discerning tastes' .

If they can't it's cost will be recovered ASAP by any means

;)

McGilli
13 hours ago, narikaa said:

If they can't it's cost will be recovered ASAP by any means

;)

Haha I'm sure I don't want to even know what those means are :)  Thanks for the info Narikaa & GenTLe

ShooterMcgavin

Great read, especially from what I’ve heard of all current raids going on. Getting rough over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piggin

I enjoyed reading this thread.

In the past few months I have purchased 10 replica's (mostly Rolex & Pam's).

In the most I have been very happy & my expectations have been reasonable (I think) but when I received a watch without any hands & was not happy. The watch was repaired but I had to pay for the postage in both directions. Personally I don't think this is acceptable & basic QC should have sorted this out

Foxindebox
3 minutes ago, Piggin said:

I received a watch without any hands & was not happy. The watch was repaired but I had to pay for the postage in both directions. Personally I don't think this is acceptable & basic QC should have sorted this out

Sorry mate but... :rofl: