Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

My Interim Buying Experience with Andrew, Trust Time

Luthier

How? A guy got a faulty bracelet in the first place, and it only prove, that there's zero QC. Replaced? Any dealer would do it, just our TDs wouldn't ship the watch with faulty bracelet.

arancini

How? A guy got a faulty bracelet in the first place, and it only prove, that there's zero QC. Replaced? Any dealer would do it, just our TDs wouldn't ship the watch with faulty bracelet.

Some of our dealers wouldn't rip us off on a Sapphire crystal replacement either.

LightGeek

Everybody has their faults.

I'll say it now. A TD was supposed to get me a 36mm Swiss Explorer I but sent a full set of 39mm instead. They all have faults.

richardrp

There is so much of the disscusion about quality.The bottom line is simple...... Direct dealer or dropshipper what the problem

According to the Andrew web site ,that what he stand for and who is doing that....... how cares

1. Calibration

A. For Standard Automatic (Swiss ETA & Asia Clone ETA) and Quartz/Quartz Chrono, Accuracy to to +/- 10 secs.

B. For Automatic Chronograph (Asia Movement, Eg. Asia 7750) , Accuracy to +/- 10 to 30 secs

C. For Standard Automatic (Asia Movement, eg. 2813/4813), Accuracy to +/- 10 to 15 secs

We will try out best to achieve the best accuracy / rating for you. Don't be fool be competing amatuer and novice dealers claiming they can do better accuracy then about stated. This is the best possible rating that can be achieved because these are replica watches.

We will provide a picture of the watch on the calibration device and also the reading on the calibration regulation machine.

**TRUSTY TIME ONLY OFFER 6 MONTHS WARRANTY ON ALL WATCHES (MOVEMENT ONLY). PARTS like STRAPS, CROWN, GLASS, BRACELETS are NOT COVERED under the 6 months warranty

Example of a watch on Calibration Machine with timing readings.. You will received pic similar to this.

calibration.jpg

2. Physical /External Quality of the watch

You will receive photos of your watches in FRONT, BACK and BRACELET view via email before we send out the order. The Delivery Consignment note will also be shown. Order Number and Tracking No.s sticker will be pasted on the watch itself to identify that the correct watch that was checked and shot in the photos.

You will received pictures similar to these as shown below:

15.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

3. Waterproofing

All watches above price of USD200 will be given FREE waterproofing service ( 1 to 3 ATM). Again we will try our best to get the best rating for you. The method of testing is the "Dry Method" using a Dry Pressure Rating Equipment such as this one.

**PLEASE NOTE THAT WATERPROOFING PIC IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE QC ASSURANCE because the watchsmith office does not allow us to shoot the photographs. Thanks

**PLEASE NOTE TRUSTY TIME DO NOT COVER ANY WATER DAMAGE EVEN THOUGH YOUR WATCH MIGHT BE WATERPROOFED FROM FACTORY. KEEP YOUR WATCH AWAY FROM WATER AT ALL COSTS!

22.jpg23.jpg

25.jpg24.jpg

Please note that customers are supposed to reply within 24 hours after we send the photos. The reply should be clear and unambigous. If no reply is received, It will be deemed that you have approved the QC Pics and procedures done and the order will be sent out automatically after 24 hours.

At Trusty Time, we strive to provide the best possible service pre, during and post sales service. This level and series of service unmatchable. You need not shop anywhere else !!!

Luthier

And you REALLY believe in this bullshit?

:rofl:

LightGeek
And you REALLY believe in this bullshit?

:rofl:

No, but Andrew's comms have been impeccable so far. Much better than Timeshops and Silix. Better than WI and Toro, Asiakrono, etc. Again I attribute it to not having to go to market himself. Still, I'll likely keep him on my backup speed dial for rep buying. WI will always be my fav.

richardrp

No, I do not ,mostly becouse all of the TD offer the same .I am waiting for shippment from TT and it "better be" good expirience.

So far so good, but this is based just on communication. I relay on people like you Luthier as well as for the fact that TT is "almost full" TD

The reason for me to choose this time TT is simple : great site,fast response to the emails and simple payment arrangement and on top of everything else for shippment to Canada it is probably safer to use China way then Europe.

If I am wrong just let me know.

Luthier

"for shippment to Canada it is probably safer to use China way then Europe."

That's what I don't understand, honestly.

Great site? Oh, yeah, but full of bullshit. Fast response? It only prove, that his job is only answering emails.

Simple payment arrangement? I never had any complications, when I paid to Mary, or Toro, or Trevor, or Lawrence, or Stan, or Davidsen.

I just prefer to support small dealers, who really work hard, not a Cartel.

LightGeek
Fast response? It only prove, that his job is only answering emails..

I just prefer to support small dealers, who really work hard, not a Cartel.

Yep.

And yep though I still shop at Walmart :/

richardrp

Luthier

""for shippment to Canada it is probably safer to use China way then Europe."

"That's what I don't understand, honestly."

Just from personal experience: most of packages coming from Europe (books included) were opened by canadian Customs , good thing that they do not contain Fake watches....that my point.

Does any one have diferent experience???

Please also scan my comments regarding Times shop:http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=46018

Over all i am here to learn...... U are # 9....My # ...31,000 +

At this point i am trying to get the watches as easy as I can.

SSTEEL

Replacement bracelet has been shipped, just received my tracking number for it :)

SSTEEL

Managed to take some decent Lume shots for you guys, as you can clearly see, there are two dial markers which I need to correct.

8538050267_574e07b51f_b.jpg

8539156740_cc1cf1e4e2_b.jpg

FYI - Triangle @12, and Dot marker @9 are off.

SSTEEL

Someone asked me the weight of my sub, so here you go, for everyone to see, it's 149.0grams

8540449581_b65a2d82a3_b.jpg

SSTEEL

Just an update to let you know that Andrew delivers. He promised to send me a replacement bracelet due to the original one having a faulty GlideLock, and that's what he did. I received a card from the post office this morning, and went to collect it this afternoon. All AOK :)

Here it is still with all its protective wrappings still on..

8575204292_c37a7f9e1a_b.jpg

JohnPilot

Nice, now you can enjoy your watch.

btw "Proud Owner of RWG #287"

congrats on owning such a rare piece. I still wait for mine.

SSTEEL

Still waiting for mine too, but thought I would post about it in my sig, as its an amazing RWG watch, can't wait :)

LightGeek

Managed to take some decent Lume shots for you guys, as you can clearly see, there are two dial markers which I need to correct.

8538050267_574e07b51f_b.jpg

8539156740_cc1cf1e4e2_b.jpg

FYI - Triangle @12, and Dot marker @9 are off.

Really? I can't tell... seriously.

SSTEEL

Yes, they are off, only a smidgen though, not enough for me to correct them in a hurry, but will get round to it one day, hence my pm you you for a tutorial ;)

SSTEEL

Just a quick update on the status of this watch, and its reliability. I have been wearing it every day, and night since ownership, and only taking it off whilst taking a shower, doing the dishes etc. It's still running like a charm, and only losing a minute per week, which is great considering it only has an Asian movement.

Once my RWG tool kit arrives I will be correcting the indices which are slightly off. I will carry out a photo shoot of the process too for anyone who is interested.