Sign in to follow this  
Ttrm007

Found this too late I'm afraid.

deef

I'm curious to see what the watch is like. Post lots of pics. Hope you didn't get screwed too hard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ttrm007

Released from customs. Probably a couple days to get from Chicago to me I would guess.

Ttrm007
replicabang got me on a patek nautilus and a milgauss pro hunter... before I knew about this forum.. they suck and the watches are CHEAP pieces of shit. sorry man

Zachthebarber,

I seems you might be the only one who has purchased from here. How much we're the reps you bought from them? Completely different then description and pictures?

Heisenberg

It won't be a Swiss 7750 as advertised for sure at the pricd you paid. Your best best hope is that its A7750 high beat. I first came to this forum after a similar purchase. I got a tag grand Carrera 17 rs2. It's still going fine but is a low beat A7750.

Ttrm007
It won't be a Swiss 7750 as advertised for sure at the pricd you paid. Your best best hope is that its A7750 high beat. I first came to this forum after a similar purchase. I got a tag grand Carrera 17 rs2. It's still going fine but is a low beat A7750.

And being a low beat basically means it is less accurate?

sgtguk

Hope you get a half decent piece mate, fingers crossed for you :suck:

Ttrm007

It came! The watch is VERY nice. I have to say am surprised and pleased. It may have been a little pricey but they did provide good service and a nice unit.

It is a self winding/clear back. Looks very nice. No idea what movement is actually in it. How can I tell? Smooth sweeping second hand, automatic winder in clear back, etc...

The only issue is the internal rotating calibe is a little stiff from 2-4 o'clock. I don't want to break it so not sure what I should do there.

IMG_5486.JPG?height=239&width=320IMG_5489.JPG?height=239&width=320

IMG_5488.JPG?height=239&width=320

guitarbiker

You bought a watch from someone who's email is [email protected]?

Exactly MY FEELINGS !

StarzZ

No one replied to the pics..I'm wondering as a newbie if he got stiffed or was this a great quality rep?

Lev

I think if the pics were larger and higher quality more constructive feedback could be given of the watches he received.

Ttrm007

Well, it turned out to have some issues. I've returned it and am working on getting a refund. There were really 3 things that went wrong. 1) internal calibre had a stiff spot that actually finally loosened up. 2) There was no white face on the 9 o'clock seconds dial so it was hard to see. 3) the watch stopped after 20+ days. Could not get it restarted.

Hopefully I get a refund so I can buy from someone here. Looks like Joshua at perfect clones has a nice one. Sent him an email. Not sure who takes paypal anymore.

Ttrm007

Returned and got my money back. Bought new one from Joshua. Better price and my confidence is way up. Glad I found this forum. Thanks all!

sequel7
Returned and got my money back. Bought new one from Joshua. Better price and my confidence is way up. Glad I found this forum. Thanks all!

Well done... At least u got your money back... Good for u dude...

Gbkirsch

Wow, alls well that ends well. My experience here with two of the TDs have been amazing so far. I'm glad I didn't take the plunge to order a watch until after I found this site. Good for me, good for you!

solrac

All in all this turned out really well for the OP. I was not expecting that. Either way, stick to the TDs here and you'll be fine.

arancini

Schadenfreude alive and well in this thread unfortunately.

Good to here it all ended well.

Best of Luck with future purchases. Some great TDs and an even better collective knowledge base here.

All the best.

parisianshut

Superb story with happy ending

Kal-el

Well done :clap:

Dinicol

-Very Lucky Chappie me thinks...............

Ttrm007

Joshua watch was delivered today but I wasn't home to sign!! Monday...