Sign in to follow this  
kasper618

Strange EMS tracking results....

kasper618

Hey there, I've been staring at this on the hour every hour for 3 days now hoping my watches hit the USA!! Just seems a little strange, if you look at the times, it says released from customs before it says handed over to customs, and still says it's in customs.

PS0066_zps06f730d9.jpg

Happen to anyone? Reason to worry?

Thanks

Xebryus

No. You're fine. Stop staring at the screen, you're just hurting yourself

houndoggie

no biggie

onzenuub

Don't do it. One of the first watches I bought from Perfect Clones was send by EMS. I did take 3 months to reach me. Tracking says nothing with EMS.

Don't do it. One of the first watches I bought from Perfect Clones was send by EMS. I did take 3 months to reach me. Tracking says nothing with EMS.

dingle

what is this EMS you speak of?

Realism

you need to say the thing twice?

Monty010

Onze is getting old.

onzenuub

you want to get blessed? :rofl:

Realism

you want to get blessed? :rofl:

let me create a thread about you and RG first

jeffw69

What is strange here? (Besides Onze)

Realism

oh yea... you got blessed already @ RG

jeffw69

oh yea... you got blessed already @ RG

:lol:

Aren

Onze only blesses me in TFYT.

:rofl:

kasper618

I always get the tracking bug!! And when it updates, it's like that small spark that just makes the day go smoother.... Thanks I feel better now!

Ncj

I had the same this month, it showed just like yours and then it turned up at the door, but it still showed, in customs in china.....

richardrp

Start using tracking of your national post office ,(using same tracking number).

If your item is still in China this will not work but at least you will have a chance to check it when get to your country .

kasper618

Yeah, I track on usps too, I just LOVE when it says sorted through ISC!

HeavyKrush

Wish I could say it deviates from the norm, but I would be mistaken. You're going to go blind also.

redguy

So much easier to read threads about being patient that actually being patient. I keep telling myself that this won’t be so bad with my second watch but I have a feeling the wait will be just as hard.

My watch shows “Despatch from Sorting Center” on EMS website.

On the USPS website shows:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility May 10, 2013

Acceptance May 9, 2013

And now I am back to the waiting game….

So much easier to read threads about being patient that actually being patient. I keep telling myself that this won’t be so bad with my second watch but I have a feeling the wait will be just as hard.

jeffw69

Acceptance May 9, 2013

I will tell you a short story that hopefully will give you some relief:

One time I ordered a watch, and like I always do, once I got the tracking #, I went to the EMS site and entered it. Site said no # found. I said ok, just hasn't put it in the post yet. no biggie.

Next day, I entered tracking # again, site said something like item posted/received. I was relieved, now at least it was in the system.

An hour later, I repeated the process :D , same result.

Next day, site said it moved from one city to Shanghai. I thought, good, it's moving.

Next day, same thing.

Next day, on several attempts throughout the day, same result from the site.

Tracking whore that I am, I entered the # on USPS site and said watch is still in China.

Next day, on the EMS site, it said watch was still in China, but at around 11:30 am, the Postman was ringing my bell for me to sign for my watch! :iamin:

Hope this helps. :lol:

conx

Nope

redguy

Acceptance May 9, 2013

I will tell you a short story that hopefully will give you some relief:

One time I ordered a watch, and like I always do, once I got the tracking #, I went to the EMS site and entered it. Site said no # found. I said ok, just hasn't put it in the post yet. no biggie.

Next day, I entered tracking # again, site said something like item posted/received. I was relieved, now at least it was in the system.

An hour later, I repeated the process :D , same result.

Next day, site said it moved from one city to Shanghai. I thought, good, it's moving.

Next day, same thing.

Next day, on several attempts throughout the day, same result from the site.

Tracking whore that I am, I entered the # on USPS site and said watch is still in China.

Next day, on the EMS site, it said watch was still in China, but at around 11:30 am, the Postman was ringing my bell for me to sign for my watch! :iamin:

Hope this helps. :lol:

lloyd_zps48b683fd.jpg

Thanks Jeff!

McJules

i'm trying to look mine but it always said no tracking info since more than a week :(

is this common? i never had that

kasper618

Just give it a few more days, EMS is always unpredictable.

redguy

TRACKING GODS HAVE SMILED UPON ME. Just got a USPS update and my watches are in US Customs. Should only be a day or two now.