Sign in to follow this  
kemple83

Has anyone ordered from timesshop in 2013 and been happy with their purchase?

kemple83

After checking the site, I founds some mixed reviews about timesshop.net. I need to find a Louis Vuitton Regatta Americas cup replica ( I know most people on here hate fashion watch makers) for a gift and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried Mary, and marvellous replicas.

Any feed back is appreciated.

Thanks J-

houndoggie

if those other dealers can't get it, it isn't available.

kemple83

Thanks Hound. They have it on timeshop.net. That's why I was surprised some of the more reputable dealers could not source it. Oh well guess I find an alternative.

houndoggie

Thanks Hound. They have it on timeshop.net. That's why I was surprised some of the more reputable dealers could not source it. Oh well guess I find an alternative.

never trust the websites as far as stock is concerned.

conx

+1 to the Hound

Del

Nothing wrong with buying from TimesShop. They are a TD after all. ;)

However, as said above, best to ask if it's available before ordering.

vvilly69

I've dealt with them before and had no problem at all, I agree though, always best to email them 1st to check stock.

kemple83

I know TimesShop is a TD, but all the negative comments I read, made me a little apprehensive about ordering from them. I appreciate all the feed back.

houndoggie

I used to deal exclusive with Mark (TS) for a time before this forum and

I know TimesShop is a TD, but all the negative comments I read, made me a little apprehensive about ordering from them. I appreciate all the feed back.

all TD are not created equal. It is possible to have a best and a worst TD..... now, is TS one of those.. .I dunno because I stopped using them years ago.

king91

I just ordered two PAM's from TS in February and I got them within a week of my payment being received. Great, fast, quality service. They are a TD here for a reason, you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your purchase and post pics when you get it.

Cheers

Z

kemple83

I've dealt with them before and had no problem at all, I agree though, always best to email them 1st to check stock.

Grublz.. Were you happy with the quality? I know TS is known for selling the cheapies, but I was considering TS, because they had the watch I wanted. Versus their prices.

Rolexwatchman

In the end, its up to you how safe you feel paying them and not getting the watch

Del

There are many positive comments too. ;)

I ordered a high quality PAM237 from them earlier this year and everything was perfect. :)

kemple83

Well ,send them email and ask if they have it in stock and read the following comments:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=46018

I emailed TS two days ago. Nothing yet. I ordered a DSSD Pro-Hunter 'double red' from Mary. When I emailed Mary, she replied in like 30 min. And so did MR. I usually email at night due to the time difference. I guess I was just hoping for a prompt response from TS. Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

kemple83

There are many positive comments too. ;)

I ordered a high quality PAM237 from them earlier this year and everything was perfect. :)

I guess being a Newbie I tend to focus in on the negative comments lol. After I get my DSSD from Mary, and pop my cherry. I will be a little less skeptical. Almost got burned by "Watches by James" so I am still on edge a bit.

richardrp

It take Marc 3-4 days to resond to any question.

Latest from him :

"sorry, Very very busy here. i just need time to reply.there are hundreds of e-mail.

hope you can understand".

And I do ....but

Read : http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=46018

KarmaToBurn

I emailed TS three separate times since the beginning of the year and never received a reply. Each time I went with a different dealer for my order. I guess I don't know the secret password to get a response :P

Edited by KarmaToBurn

vvilly69

Grublz.. Were you happy with the quality? I know TS is known for selling the cheapies, but I was considering TS, because they had the watch I wanted. Versus their prices.

Yes I was very happy with the quality, I didn't buy a cheepie though, it was a very nice Yachtmaster.

I have to admit though, I didn't email them 1st, I just bought it from their website and paid online.

I would always ask 1st now though.

What I will say is I think you can probably find negative comments on many of the TD's if you look.........I suspect it's not always their fault, but if you run into problems, just speak with a Mod.

fellowsis

I ordered a pam from them. Kept in contact until I was ready to make payment. They never got back to me. I thought this was such bad customer service I emailed and told them to cancel my order. Not good enough really. I'll be sticking with mary and Lawrence from now on.

slkylucifer

Yeah, me too. Once I read that there were more than 3 complaints and that's it.

Nothing wrong with buying from TimesShop. They are a TD after all. ;) However, as said above, best to ask if it's available before ordering.