Sign in to follow this  
WARBOT

Hello from Vancouver Canada!

WARBOT

Just wanted to say hi to all of you who apparently have a love for reps as much as I do!!

I'm new to this forum but not new to rep watches as I own a nice little collection myself. I do look forward to gaining more insightful knowledge and further enlarge my collection.

Would really love to get my hands on a UPO 45mm with orange strap and DSSD Pro Hunter. I've never purchased from an online source so I'm somewhat skeptical.

Again looking forward to absorbing as much info as I can and love reading customer reviews of reps purchased. Keep up the great work and love this site!!

flyr

Welcome fellow CANUK! I was skeptical as well, but several successful purchases later my skepticism has been reduced greatly. Your purchasing experience will be greatly enhanced If you read all of the reviews for both the watch and dealer your interested in. Have fun and good luck!

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard, and greetings from Finland my friend. Come on, don't be shy, lets see some of your rep collection ;)

DR3M3L

Welcome to the NUTHOUSE. :D

headhunt3r

Welcome from one canuck to another.

TheSav

Welcome and g'day from Aus

WARBOT
Welcome fellow CANUK! I was skeptical as well, but several successful purchases later my skepticism has been reduced greatly. Your purchasing experience will be greatly enhanced If you read all of the reviews for both the watch and dealer your interested in. Have fun and good luck!

Flyr, good morning!

I've been reading a lot about the Trusted Dealers. My question for you is who do you use for your reps?

I value another Canadians opinion and would you happen to have pics of your reps?

Thanks in Advance

WARBOT

Procule

Welcome fellow low mainlander.

Grew up in Surrey and moved not long ago to oil country :P

Ive yet to do a rep purchase but read the feedback in the sub sections and check out the Trusted Dealer TD list and go from there.

Gluck to you

RichardMiami

Warbot

There are lots of Canucks here! Some are flying the Maple Leaf, others may not. All are full time Timmy's nuts! Greeting from sunny Miami (where Canadians go to thaw out, eh?)

:canuck:

Regarding watch pics, just browse through the New Week Wrist Check threads... almost all the watches you see there are reps. Welcome aboard!

cb_5150

Welcome! From Nova Scotia.....

dasselin

Welcome from Montreal

flyr

Flyr, good morning!

I've been reading a lot about the Trusted Dealers. My question for you is who do you use for your reps?

I value another Canadians opinion and would you happen to have pics of your reps?

Thanks in Advance

WARBOT

I have had good luck with Toro, but be aware he is a man of few words! I think if you click on my sig. picture then topics you will see some threads I've started, 45.5 from toro seamaster 300 / BR02-92 /V2 Proplof etc. They all have pictures.

gonzo29

Greetings from Calgary! I'm quite new here but after much research I decided to order through Toro. Communication was very prompt and the whole process went smoothly. Got my TAG Carrera Day/Date within 9 days of ordering and am very pleased with the quality of the watch. You've found the right place, have fun with it!

WARBOT

Thank you all for the responses and warm welcome. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who loves watches.

This is the most comprehensive and knowledge filled forum I've seen.

waynu

Welcome from Toronto! Lots of Canadians here - and cool people from around the world. Great site for those of us who love watches. Read the noob stuff, stick to the trusted dealers and you'll be fine. :canuck:

hondas2000

Welcome from québec

richardrp

Welcome from Ottawa

Hey-U

Welcome from Vancouver.

WARBOT

I've been reading like crazy. So many posts my eyes are starting to bug out!!

I feel like a fat kid in a candy store..... I just want want want!!!

WARBOT
Welcome from Vancouver.

Fellow Vancouverite !!!!! Nice!!!

scorpion

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, and Välkommen.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard

enough!

dmpmassive

Welcome from Victoria!

BaggyPants

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, and Välkommen.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard

enough!

Listen to him, I beseech you. I ignored him, and now spend all my time on this damned forum. It's 3.50am here. I should be asleep. But, instead, I'm sat at a computer and obsessing about rep timepieces! Get out, while there is still time (no pun intended) ! :wacko:

Gbkirsch

Welcome eh :)