Sign in to follow this  
Gaz88

Quick question about Josh's website re. order status

Gaz88

Hi everyone, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place but didn't think Josh's feedback section was the place for it...

It's my first post so first of all gotta say what a place! The amount of stuff I've learnt here is immense. I've always loved watches and without being able to afford the real thing (just yet anyway) decided a rep was the way to go! So here I am and so glad I found this place.

Anyway I've made my first order for a CrPo 45mm black with orange numbers and PAM111 through Josh at perfect clones. Really impressed by how easy it was and by how professional and polite he is. My question is this, once the items have been sent for delivery, does the account status change on his website? I ask this because Josh told me he has sent the items a couple of days ago but the status still says processing and the DHL reference number I have can't be found through DHL tracking. Thought I would ask here as I know Josh is always busy and don't wanna keep pestering him. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm being impatient (although deep down I probably am coz I can't wait for them to arrive haha) I'm just curious as to wether anybody else has had the same experience. I was thinking maybe it takes a while for the DHL website to update? But again not sure so any feedback would be appreciated...and of course I'll post plenty of pics once the beauties arrive :)

f150intally

I recently ordered a Rolex MIlgauss and on my order status it still says "Processing" but I have had the watch for a week now. It was only 9 days from order to arrival and I am located in the USA.

Gaz88

Ah cheers dude that clears it up! Still not sure why the tracking no. doesn't work though. I'm sure it will turn up soon anyway, thanks again

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG, Gaz, as said above, don't rely on the order status notification on the website, its about as much use as the stock availability status lol

NFleischer

Don't worry- with Josh watch arrives 7-9 days almost without fail.

black263

Welcome Gaz. You've paid Josh with money you can afford to lose. Now you've lost it. It's gone forever and you will never get your watch. Ignore the tracking, don't bother checking it and get on with your life. And then when there is the inevitable knock on the door and as always, the postie is standing there with your parcel, you will feel like all your birthdays have come at once. In your rush of excitement, you will post pictures on here for all to see, and start planning your next buy. Once the deal is done, that too will have been bought with money you can afford to lose. Now you've lost it. It's gone forever......................etc etc.

Gaz88

Ha I guess that's no use at all then!

Still stumped as to why the DHL tracking website can't find the item though...do you know of any reasons that could be? Maybe Josh accidentally gave an incorrect digit in the number he gave me or something

Gaz88

Hahaha cheers black263 guess I'll have to start doing more overtime then!!

Gaz88

@usudno cheers for the link, very well written! I'm defo at step nine then...although step ten has been happening a lot also :)

alange

Received a watch from Josh today, my reference number never worked on DHL!

Be patient and it'll come.

Gaz88

Cool, cheers for the heads up!

glemont

Order status will not change, it will continue to say processing. But give the tracking # a few days to kick in!

daeffy
8687120437_b0b9bc6ab0.jpg