Sign in to follow this  
superemonster

Beware of Sillix Prime - I'm a fuckface edition.

superemonster

Hello all I purchased a replica Hublot from Sillix Prime.com several months ago ( 5 ) and i sent then extra 80$ for a case not never arrived.. so I emailed the contact and told them to use the credit towards another watch.... I have been unable to get them to respond to my request and they have been avoiding my emails ,,,, I warn you ALL OF YOU.. INCLUDING the monderators... whom so quickly like to back up a trusted dealer....

I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH..... AND I HAVE PROOF OF MY WESTERN UNION SENT TO THEM AND THE ITEM THAT I RECIEVED AND ALL THE EMAILS... THEY OWE ME MONEY AND ARE NOT RETURNING ANY OF MY CONTACT.....

I HOPE THEY WILL SEE THIS AND GET INTOUCH WITH ME TO KEEP THERE GOOD NAME AS THEY CLAIM...

THANKS

SeptemberSun

hasn't been my experience with them - I just posted my review on their feedback page, something phishy going on here...

PeterPotamus

supermonster, have you tried discussing that with a moderator?

I don't think that is a good first post on the board, you've been around for time enough to know better

DeLaForce
shrukennazi.gif

James.

Here I was thinking June would be an idiot free month :facepalm: contact a mod, just like all the stickies you haven't bothered reading advise you to. Then, and only then, do you consider posting a thread. :picard2:

1littlegreen

Contact a mod or admin. Openly bashing a TD on a first post is poor form. You have been here long enough to know what is needed to do if things go sideways.

Trailboss, ding, mazz, or seclark will all help you.

Again, poor form..........

superemonster

Hello Peter... I dont mean no disrespect... but DO NOT EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT THE FIRST POST SHOULD BE>>> WHEN THEY ARE GETTING F..CK....

superemonster

GUY's I HAVE BEEN EMAILING SILLIX PRIME DIRECTLY FOR OVER 2 MONTHS>>>> how much more do you want me to wait... ?

please let me know.. MR and MRS YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER>>>>>....

PeterPotamus

Hello Peter... I dont mean no disrespect... but DO NOT EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT THE FIRST POST SHOULD BE>>> WHEN THEY ARE GETTING F..CK....

sm, I'll tell you what I think even if you don't like it

EDIT TO ADD:

and that is the last thing you will hear from me

good luck resolving your problem

Carl_Spackler
:popcorn:

superemonster

Trailboss, ding, mazz, or seclark will all help you. I hop you are reading this... SO please help me..

thanks

RUSH2112

If you pm a mod and calm down they can try to help you. If you lash out and behave this way towards people giving you good advice you are going to make it impossible for them to help you.

WARBOT

Another "Stellar" first post.

Good thing we read all the stickies and pinned topics. I mean if we did that we might actually gain some knowledge on how to deal with the issue at hand.

Instead I'll just start a thread and totally bash the Trusted TD, that'll show em!!

Visioneer

Oh no, not another...say it ain't so. Unfortunately, it's so. C'mon man...

1littlegreen

OP......you need to contact them by PM directly....

If you keep up the bashing, no TD will sell to you. Calm down and PM a mod/admin directly

PeterPotamus

thedavidrush

Just placed another deal with Silix after my first high-dollar deal went through perfectly. Best prices, fast shipping, good communication, awesome product. I am not saying you are making this up, but there has to be some explanation. I don't see them disappearing over a watch and a case. There has to be some explanation.

Guyute

I really wish the mods would just nuke these threads and work it out behind the scenes unless and until the dealers loses TD status.

This is not a problem with the TD. It's a problem with people who don't understand the process.

MIhomie

i would have to say Silix is a stand up dealer. i wanted a watch and even sent a preliminary "can you get it" message. answer was yes. funds sent, then about a week later turns out that particular watch was not available. i was given a full refund no issues. good communication through the entire deal. i would use Silix again for sure.

trailboss99

Noted, Silix have been notified of this thread and no doubt will contact the OP shortly.

dpshptl

Don't trust sillix! in fact don't trust anyone on the TD list, it's all a scam they are just here to take your money.

flyr

GUY's I HAVE BEEN EMAILING SILLIX PRIME DIRECTLY FOR OVER 2 MONTHS>>>> how much more do you want me to wait... ?

please let me know.. MR and MRS YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER>>>>>....

You should have followed procedure and contacted a mod,the way things are going now you are more likely to get banned than helped,your posts aren't helping your position!

superemonster

Yo... YO ADMIXER..... I am not a newbie... for your info... i did order a watch and recieved it,,,,, them all comunication was lost since 2 months ago... they owe me money.... that i over sent them .. what part of that do you or other retards on this board do not understant.....? the reason for this tread was to make a FUCKING point and get SILLIX to respond as a GOOD DEARLER that ALL YOU GUY are CLAIMING HIM TO BE.... that is all....... is that a crime? and if it is... then FUCK ME....

superemonster

THANKS you MR ADMIN.......