Sign in to follow this  
dushyant9535

Advise on dealer: Trusty Time

JohnPilot

Did you ever had a look at the trusted dealers list. If so you would have seen Trusty is a trusted dealer here and you would have seen the link to his site, You should be asswhipped for this,

:thumbsup:

tanaris

I can also vouch for him, bought my very first rep a month ago and everything was fine. He accepted paypal and even though I spotted a major flaw half a day AFTER accepting the qc pics there was no problem getting a replacement when he could have just said "sorry, already sent it".

(Lesson learned - dont't do qc on an iPhone screen :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dokterpi

Trusty time is a very good dealer.

I order 3 watches and a buckle there is no problem with Andrew.

He had a great service and very good watches.

Greetz edwin ( holland)

JazzySOB

Hi Edwin,

Did you use transhipping via the UK or did you have your reps send directly to Holland?

Itsawindup

I have bought two watches from Andrew at TrustyTime and the service is excellent. The watches are fantastic quality! You are in safe hands.

patooo

You've all talked me into buying another rep...this one from Andrew.... My poor poor money.... :(

trailboss99

Hi Edwin,

Did you use transhipping via the UK or did you have your reps send directly to Holland?

If I were you i'd be trans shipping via UK for Holland.

JazzySOB

I've already done that route but want to know for sure ;)

However, can't find any reports about members who's rep were being seized bij customs.

But I do have taken the advice to use the transhipping method when I placed the order at PC

I've also read that sending thru "Air Mail" is a lot safer than DHL, Fedex, EMS and so on.

Josh apparently used Fedex.

I'm also wondering why the customs in the UK are so much "easier" than the EU-countries on the main land.

Edited by JazzySOB

Martinjogs
I've already done that route but want to know for sure ;)

However, can't find any reports about members who's rep were being seized bij customs.

I'm also wondering why the customs in the UK are so much "easier" than the EU-countries on the main land.

UK customs do periodically seize counterfeit goods including watches unfortunately but I guess it is a mostly volume thing, too few customs officers to check too much incoming post. Maybe they figure seizing narcotics and illegally imported cigarettes is a better use of their time than protecting the copyright of a ludicrously overpriced Luxury watch brand?

JazzySOB

You have a point ;)

I've just got a mail from Josh that my package has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in the Netherlands.

The FedEx tracking number I got from Josh after I placed the order remains "unknown" all the way to the UK, but the new number he send me is from Royal Mail and it says it is on it's way. Can't wait. :)

blockislandguy

Andrew is the best, responding quickly to emails.

themannier

Andrew is the best dealer for me; never seen someone who answer to emails as quickly and he is always very helpful !

emtp101

Pic's when it comes in.